Thai Dateing Sights

i just thought i might bring up this subject, i have been using a thai dateing sight to meet local ladies for dates ect with some success, have any other guys tried these sights ,and what was the result for you . lets exchange tips . james

hmmm dating sites & motoring forum?

1) want to see my ford probe?

2) free lube job?

3) Nice rear bumper

4) I'll pay for new headlights

5) Can you help me out? I need a jump

Ok I give up :)

Lets move this on over to the Pub.

Ah, It was getting more replies and more funny ones in the motoring section.

As I've never used a dating site anywhere I can't answer your question with any degree of of reliability. However, I have a number of friends who use dating sites on a regular basis. Their experiences have been mixed. I've always just let life happen and always seem to wind up a winner. But then, I am fairly open and talk with anyone and everyone. I can quickly pick up on who is interested and who isn't. I show some friendly interest and leave it up to the woman after that. A smile, a joke and having confidence has always seemed to work for me.

try tagged or date in asia both free i meet my wife on tagged years ago and we do fight but she yak yak in her southern launage and i yak yak in irish but we never fight in thai or english so we end up after 2 hours not knowing what we said to each other 6 years now happy so far,hope it stays like thatangry.png

Edited by oggie911

Yes I have used various thai dating sites with good results, not hard to meet good women on them, there is little chance of meeting decent educated women around nana im sure you know what i mean.

I go for 35 and up but have had younger message me, you will find if there messaging you and chatting to you your pretty much in, one thing i like about Asian women is if there dating you there interested in you but beware they get very comfortable fast and mine leaves half her gear in my apartment so if i wanted to bring someone home mid week i got to clear her gear away and theres a lot of it here, within 3 weeks of meeting ( we had been chatting for mths) she moved in for the weekends.

I have met 56 women, 13 lady boys, a cat and one person I am not really sure exactly what he, she or it is, on dating sites.

The Thai sites are the most fun because they have the best cell phone movies. It is amazing what some people will do in an INTERNET cafe.

I normally have 3 on the first date. I tell them each I am bringing two friends for chaperons.

The vegetarian plate at MK feeds 4 OK and is not very expensive and the tea is free even the refills.

I have met 56 women, 13 lady boys, a cat and one person I am not really sure exactly what he, she or it is, on dating sites.

The Thai sites are the most fun because they have the best cell phone movies. It is amazing what some people will do in an INTERNET cafe.

I normally have 3 on the first date. I tell them each I am bringing two friends for chaperons.

The vegetarian plate at MK feeds 4 OK and is not very expensive and the tea is free even the refills.

How was the cat?

How was the cat?

Siamese cat. Loud, bad tempered but very affectionate.