A Catch 22 Situation!

Dekchaimong

Just how lose it it that water can easily penetrate it?

Just wondering, no answers required.

The Holland Tunnel comes to mind. (My old nickname.)

One of my least favorites...constipation

Now that you've brought it up, I once went ( or didn't go) 8 days..on purpose..

Uhh...guys...too much information. Thank you.

• Like 1

One of my least favorites...constipation

Now that you've brought it up, I once went ( or didn't go) 8 days..on purpose..

Why would you not go 'on purpose'? huh.png

In my youth, I put the gear leaver of a xr250 through the top of my foot. The resulting infection had me in Patong public hospital on a drip for a week. My foot was twice the normal size and absolute agony to move. And they only had a squat toilet....

It was said when I finally got out and checked into the 4 Seasons the sigh of relief disrupted swift nesting for weeks throughout the region..

Old nickname? Have you upgraded yourself to the Chunnel now? :rolleyes:

Edited by Payboy

Old nickname? Have you upgraded yourself to the Chunnel now? rolleyes.gif

No, closed for renovation.sorry.gif Edited by Jingthing

I'd rather have the more powerful enema giving units than the weak ones you feel you have to spray for 2mins to be clean.

On a side note, I was on a semester abroad here in 2005 and none of us knew about them. They would be a veggie sprayer back home, so the girls dubbed it the vaggie sprayer O.o

I would think twice pumping BKK tap water up your bum, with the recent floods and their water processing systems getting contaminated, there still could be a lot of bacteria in the water.

Go befriend a ladyboy and exercise your sphincter so maybe in a month or 2 your bum could handle the pressure. :D

You are obviously holding the bum gun too near your bum. If the pressure is that strong, can I suggest you stand on the other side of the bathroom and ask your wife/husband/gik/BF/GF/maid/driver to spray your bum from a suitable distance

Simon

I think there is a point where the pressure makes the anus receptive, and you just suck the water up.

Normally, it tries to force things out, but if you just get things in a sort of balance, then the anus seems to crave to be filled.

You are obviously holding the bum gun too near your bum. If the pressure is that strong, can I suggest you stand on the other side of the bathroom and ask your wife/husband/gik/BF/GF/maid/driver to spray your bum from a suitable distance

Simon

No, I have only myself to blame - I removed the small rubber washer that tends to restrict the flow. (The pump delivers 43 litres a minute - so it is rather taxing on the sphincter)

Now we get exceptionally clean anuses, but now and again we do have to put up with anal intrusion! The price you pay for a non toilet paper smeared ass I guess. (It doesn't matter how much toilet paper you use, their will forever be a smidgen of shit on the last piece)

I must say, I take my hat off to Thailand for this anal invention (the hub of ass cleaning) When we visited the UK last summer, it really was horriffic having to use bits of gritty paper to rub your ass shit up and down your ass crack, and you really walk away from the bog feeling like you have left something clinging.....the ass gun should be Thailands entry for the best technological breakthrough of the century.

Hail Thailand The Hub Of Ass Cleaners!

People tend to look too much at the negative side of Thailand, the Jet Ski scams for example. If only we British Colonialists had taught them that spraying an arse was a good thing! Don't rip off tourists, hose their asses!

Edited by Dekchaimong

My main bum gun has a 18 foot range, very impressive, well maybe not for the uses.

The water pressure is so strong, the trigger is basically on or off. For 120b go get a little tap valve, set it to almost off and screw that into the wall and the hose into that, works great, and soft.