Pattaya Relationship Gone Sour

alanb2

I have to say I treat many of these stories with a pinch of salt, it's always the "good" falang being badly done by by the nightmare Thai lady - we are hearing one side of the story on a falang forum, not saying the OP was not badly done by but I read these types of stories with an open mind, I've seen some real asshol_e falangs treat their ladies very badly then complain and blame when it all goes apeshit - I'd love for people posting these stories to give us an honest background of their life in falang land, failed marages/relationships desertion etc etc I'd say we would see a very different picture, as mentioned earlier in this thread I know of several who have been married multiple times - they just don't get it

Is there really any excuse for a lady (of any nationality) lying, cheating or stealing form a man (no matter how badly he behaved).

(or vice versa)

Edited by TommoPhysicist

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't understand how you can have been married to a Thai for 3 years and not made use of the Thai Visa forum before........................................

Really? So you think that everyone who is married to a Thai woman uses this forum?

No but it is a coincidence that the find TV at once the very next day that their relationship finish.

When it looks like a troll,sounds like a troll and walks like a troll it obviously is a ..............

In the end companionship is more important to most guys than sex, that's why they get married.

In the west

Most men want sex, many of them can only get companionship, they settle.

In Thailand

Most men want sex, most of them get it, a lot of it, sometimes too much of it.

Find me a guy that tells you he wants companionship more than sex and I'll show you a total loser/liar.

(assuming functioning equipment)

You're right about that,why should one settle for a companionship if he can get STD's for the same money.

In the end companionship is more important to most guys than sex, that's why they get married.

In the west

In Thailand

Find me a guy that tells you he wants companionship more than sex and I'll show you a total loser/liar.

Of course he does ,if he is paying for it ,(which i assume you do) but believe me after years of marriage ,its not much fun if all you have in common is sex , you need friendship as well .

Of course he does ,if he is paying for it ,(which i assume you do) but believe me after years of marriage ,its not much fun if all you have in common is sex , you need friendship as well .

I assume everyone (every male) is paying for it, in one way or another.

After years of marriage you would be lucky to get either friendship or sex.

Most of the married people I knew (back in the UK) could hardly stand to be in the same room with each other.

I always found it best men for friends, women for sex. Gadgets that can do everything rarely work well.

Edited by TommoPhysicist

any man that marries a bar girl or opens a business involving large quantities of money has to be slightly stupid or just intellectually challenged.

sorry to be so crude,but u really have to be brainless to get involved with these "women"

som nom na

Edited by bluesky76

In the west

In Thailand

You dreamt this up because you're only interested in sex?

I got married at 50 because before that I was only interested in sex therefore it wasn't necessary to get married. Now that I'm older my priorities are different and I want companionship.

I'm telling you, I want companionship more than sex and I'm not lying so please stop your arrogant one shoe fits all nonsense.

• Like 1

any man that marries a bar girl or opens a business involving large quantities of money has to be slightly stupid or just intellectually challenged.

sorry to be so crude,but u really have to be brainless to get involved by these "women"

som nom na

Couldn't it be that the farang that gets involved with these women is just rich ??

Edited by MJCM

Philipine ladies are no different Mr Tropo, but as mentioned here already you can find a good lady or bad one anywhere - and the ladies will say the same about us

Now that you brought up the Filipino ladies, Mr Smedly, you couldn't be more wrong. There's a huge difference between Thais and Filipinos. It's up to you in which direction you choose to sway. There's good and bad on both sides, but the difference is undeniable.

Edited by tropo

I'm telling you, I want companionship more than sex and I'm not lying so please stop your arrogant one shoe fits all nonsense.

I did state, 'assuming functioning equipment'

May I also suggest you buy a dog, a truly faithful and loyal companion.

Why would you assume the equipment is non functional? Someone doesn't agree with your nonsense and all of a sudden they're impotent? I'd place bets I'm in much better physical condition that you are.

Edited by tropo

sorry to be so crude,but u really have to be brainless to get involved with these "women"

som nom na

Yeah............... usually people open business with a few bucks, speaking of intellectually challengedcrazy.gif

I would second that, this is why i have 3 dogs and 4 cats-never lonely and never boring. Many times they(pets) make more sense than a Thai girlwai.gif

Welll,.......... at least when they do not listen. i can not get angry because they just pets, Still trying to figure out HER excuse for not listeningtongue.png

I would second that, this is why i have 3 dogs and 4 cats-never lonely and never boring. Many times they(pets) make more sense than a Thai girlwai.gif

Welll,.......... at least when they do not listen. i can not get angry because they just pets, Still trying to figure out HER excuse for not listeningtongue.png

Isn't so that pets are better friends to a human being then other human beings ??

Isn't so that pets are better friends to a human being then other human beings ??

Unconditional lovesmile.png

Few rubs on the belly or behind the ears makes their day

Edited by phl

sorry to be so crude,but u really have to be brainless to get involved by these "women"

som nom na

Couldn't it be that the farang that gets involved with these women is just rich ??

Do you mean used to be rich?whistling.gif

That's pretty sad that your idea of good friend is an animal. Once Tommo stops functioning that's about all he's going to get too.

That's pretty sad that your idea of good friend is an animal. Once Tommo stops functioning that's about all he's going to get too.

i guess not all people are very lucky to meet a perfect companion in their 50's especially in a foreign country

Most of the married people I knew (back in the UK) could hardly stand to be in the same room with each other.

I always found it best men for friends, women for sex. Gadgets that can do everything rarely work well.

I am not sure if you live here ,but if you want sex and a good friend ,have you tried boyz town ? giggle.gif

I am not sure if you live here ,but if you want sex and a good friend ,have you tried boyz town ? giggle.gif

sounds like you haveclap2.gif

i guess not all people are very lucky to meet a perfect companion in their 50's especially in a foreign country

Why, the companion needs to be perfect to compete with an animal? Anyone who calls companionship with an animal "love" has some serious issues.

Meeting a perfect companion takes some intelligent effort. It's not just a matter of luck... and just for the record, I've been with my perfect companion for nearly 9 years, from when I was in my early 40's.

Edited by tropo

Animals at least don't wanna go out during Songkran and get drunk ! ;)

Edited by MJCM

Animals at least don't wanna go out during Songkran and get drunk ! wink.png

Don't kid yourself. All an animal needs is a good meal.

Why, the companion needs to be perfect to compete with an animal? Anyone who calls companionship with an animal "love" has some serious issues.

Meeting a perfect companion takes some intelligent effort. It's not just a matter of luck... and just for the record, I've been with my perfect companion for nearly 9 years, from when I was in my early 40's.

as i said, you are one of the few lucky onesrolleyes.gif

reminds me of my neighbor, also in his 50's also has been with his "lovely companion" for many years, the fact that she happens to be half his age is not relevant, nor the fact that she does not work and never has. What matters is that she is his perfect companion and he loves her to death.

Ohhh, almost forgot to mention, he is bankrupt, as in... not only everything sold back home, credit cards maxed out, borrowed to the max from family and friends, but that does not really matter, because she is "special" , "special" enough to have a live in maid to help to take care of tiny 2 bed townhouse and special enough to have a car which he can not afford to pay off, and even so special that her kid(not his) must be taken to and from school by a taxi.

Anyhow, as they say

Horses for courses

Animals at least don't wanna go out during Songkran and get drunk ! wink.png

Don't kid yourself. All an animal needs is a good meal.

Did not realize a bone is considered a good mealcrazy.gif

And as I said, it's not down to luck. If you leave it to luck, you're going find the going very tough.

I relied on luck alone for the fist 5 years in SE Asia - then I started using my head. What a difference it can make when looking for a companion.

And as I said, it's not down to luck. If you leave it to luck, you're going find the going very tough.

I relied on luck alone for the fist 5 years in SE Asia - then I started using my head. What a difference it can make when looking for a companion.

soldier onwai.gif

My farang father-in-law is married to a BG, my mother-in-law. I've been waiting for years to find out when and how she's going to skin him, must be a truly devious plan as they've been married for about 20 years now and I fail to see the evil net she weaves. Maybe it's because they first met in the late 80's, must've been a better batch of BG's back then, eh ? She's not Thai-Chinese, so no way could she not be in it for the money, right, universal laws of TiT and all that ?

• Like 2