Thai Girls Being Offered Generous Jobs In Singapore For 'Modelling'

CodyB

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is easier to mock me than debate. But it is hardly the sign of an adult. What are you attempting to say? Keep the flames to a minimum please. Tell me how or what you disagree with anything I have said.

Whats to debate...it all went over your head from the onset...

I'll agree with you on that one.

Whats the bet he'll be on in a while waffling about our inability to fathom the time of day.....that is if he has not forgot where he left the computer.

I'm sure the usual round of insults will be salvoed in all directions. I doubt midnight will pass before we're all called clueless racists who dont have enough experience to comment on Thailand.

What's wrong with being a Dirty Old Man? unsure.pngrolleyes.gif

Beats me. I just suggested to kerry that perhaps some young girls would prefer to work in 7/11 than in forced prostitution with dirty old men (which was met with a nonsensical sarcastic reply) and a certain section of senior Thai Visa posters jumped into life and came running to the defense of dirty old men who have sex with young girls in forced prostitution. I dont know if they are defending dirty old men, need clarification from me on if they themselves fit this stereotype or if its the forced prostituton they are defending. If it wasn't such a sad subject it would almost be funny watching them hopelessly trying to come up with a communal argument.

Edited by Kananga

Beats me. I just suggested to kerry that perhaps some young girls would prefer to work in 7/11 than in forced prostitution with dirty old men (which was met with a nonsensical sarcastic reply) and a certain section of senior Thai Visa posters jumped into life and came running to the defense of dirty old men who have sex with young girls in forced prostitution. I dont know if they are defending dirty old men, need clarification from me on if they themselves fit this stereotype or if its the forced prostituton they are defending. If it wasn't such a sad subject it would almost be funny watching them hopelessly trying to come up with a communal argument.

Forced prostitution is wrong. So is underage sex.

Being a dirty old man doesn't automatically imply a preference for either.

:)

One could just have easily asserted that all foreigners are perverts, forcing young Thai girls into prostitution, and given a free choice they would choose Thai men. But a certain nonsensical section of junior Thai visa posters would jump into life and vigorously deny such a claim.

Edited by TommoPhysicist

One could just have easily stated that all foreigners are perverts, forcing young Thai girls into prostitution, and given a free choice they would choose Thai men. But a certain nonsensical section of junior Thai visa posters would jump into life and vigorously deny such a claim.

All foreigners are not perverts. And not all Thai girls are forced into prostitution and not all would choose Thai men. But some girls are forced into it and some foreigners are dirty old men. If suggesting otherwise keeps some people's conscience clear then shame on them.

Edited by Kananga

smile.png

I never said it did. However it is amusing to say the least how certain posters here have become so emotionally involved when the words 'dirty old men' were posted. Made me chuckle I have to say.

Right then, I'm off for a night on the town with my hot young wife, followed by who knows what. Have fun in the boonies, dont leave the porch light on or you'll attract the bugs.

smile.png

I never said it did. However it is amusing to say the least how certain posters here have become so emotionally involved when the words 'dirty old men' were posted. Made me chuckle I have to say.

Right then, I'm off for a night on the town with my hot young wife, followed by who knows what. Have fun in the boonies, dont leave the porch light on or you'll attract the bugs.

Enjoy. I'm going to look for some dirty old women - to avoid. :rolleyes:

Edited by Payboy
  • Like 1

One could just have easily stated that all foreigners are perverts, forcing young Thai girls into prostitution, and given a free choice they would choose Thai men. But a certain nonsensical section of junior Thai visa posters would jump into life and vigorously deny such a claim.

All foreigners are not perverts. And not all Thai girls are forced into prostitution and not all would choose Thai men. But some girls are forced into it and some foreigners are dirty old men. If suggesting otherwise keeps some people's conscience clear then shame on them.

My sister-in-law works in a Pattaya bar, she has given voice many times that the younger customers expect too much and keep her awake too long. Given the choice, she would always take an older man who gets the job done and falls asleep quickly.

My sister-in-law works in a Pattaya bar, she has given voice many times that the younger customers expect too much and keep her awake too long. Given the choice, she would always take an older man who gets the job done and falls asleep quickly.

Lucky girl. I have a friend who's girlfriend's sister prefers to service Thai men in Phuket town at 400 a pop over westerners. Dont have to deal with old men snoring in your bed then. Sweet dreams.

So you are insinuating that Thai young girls are forced into prostitution by older westerners who are coming to holiday in Thailand?

If that wouldn't make the world news.

Kananga

You might gain more credibility with me had you not edited my post to find an out of context phrase to which you could make a smartass reply. That is against forum rules, although perhaps not for those with an assumed persona of the precociously clever young iconoclast.

What I said was:-

When I was at school, the phrase "dirty old man" had connotations much more serious (ie a taste for prepubescent girls) rather than men who find young women attractive.

If that definition has now changed, perhaps, as you suggest, I need to go back to school because I do frequently find myself looking at women significantly younger than I am and thinking that they are attractive. Does that fact mean, since I am over 50, I qualify for your definition despite doing nothing more than registering a natural reaction in my brain?

Please comment on this and say that I am a harmless dirty old man and be prepared for an analysis of how our human brains respond to external stimuli and whether reaction to attractiveness in the opposite sex is unwholesome, unnatural or "dirty".

My apologies, it was not my intention to take your comment out of context, and exactly the same answer I provided previously applies here too. However I sadly do have to accuse you of taking what I wrote out of context. Nowhere did I call you a harmless dirty old man. You just made that up to try and give your argument some sort of basis in reality. You're not really one to talk about credibility I'm afraid old chap.

OK You called me a harmless old man with dirty thoughts and I paraphrased that as a harmless dirty old man. There may be a nuanced difference there but I cannot see it - perhaps my advanced age has resulted in a loss of cognitive ability.

However I hate to prick your bubble but it is possible to look at feminine beauty without "dirty thoughts", if your definition of dirty is lustful. If that is your reaction to an attractive young woman it might say a lot about your psyche but it is not a common reaction; believe it or not before I became old I was young and so I have more awareness in this area than a purportedly young man.

You need to learn that, in order to be the enfant terrible, of TV there has to be more to your thought process than tossing around ill-formed generalisations and insults. I suggest that you research a little basic psychology....

Edited by pastitche

Kananga

You might gain more credibility with me had you not edited my post to find an out of context phrase to which you could make a smartass reply. That is against forum rules, although perhaps not for those with an assumed persona of the precociously clever young iconoclast.

When I was at school, the phrase "dirty old man" had connotations much more serious (ie a taste for prepubescent girls) rather than men who find young women attractive.

If that definition has now changed, perhaps, as you suggest, I need to go back to school because I do frequently find myself looking at women significantly younger than I am and thinking that they are attractive. Does that fact mean, since I am over 50, I qualify for your definition despite doing nothing more than registering a natural reaction in my brain?

Please comment on this and say that I am a harmless dirty old man and be prepared for an analysis of how our human brains respond to external stimuli and whether reaction to attractiveness in the opposite sex is unwholesome, unnatural or "dirty".

My apologies, it was not my intention to take your comment out of context, and exactly the same answer I provided previously applies here too. However I sadly do have to accuse you of taking what I wrote out of context. Nowhere did I call you a harmless dirty old man. You just made that up to try and give your argument some sort of basis in reality. You're not really one to talk about credibility I'm afraid old chap.

OK You called me a harmless old man with dirty thoughts and I paraphrased that as a harmless dirty old man. There may be a nuanced difference there but I cannot see it - perhaps my advanced age has resulted in a loss of cognitive ability.

However I hate to prick your bubble but it is possible to look at feminine beauty without "dirty thoughts", if your definition of dirty is lustful. If that is your reaction to an attractive young woman it might say a lot about your psyche but it is not a common reaction; believe it or not before I became old I was young and so I have more awareness in this area than a purportedly young man.

You need to learn that, in order to be the enfant terrible, of TV there has to be more to your thought process than tossing around ill-formed generalisations and insults. I suggest that you research a little basic psychology....

Are you saying not everyone looks at that babe at the lights and undresses her....ties her up with her stockings....takes out the ice cream....microwaves it till it is soft n runny....looks for the chocolate syrup...cannot find it, runs down to the 7/11...forgot your wallet...runs back...apologises for the delay and tells her to hold the thought....runs back to the 7/11....sprays her with chocolate and then lets the dog in ??

• Like 1

Kananga

Are you saying not everyone looks at that babe at the lights and undresses her....ties her up with her stockings....takes out the ice cream....microwaves it till it is soft n runny....looks for the chocolate syrup...cannot find it, runs down to the 7/11...forgot your wallet...runs back...apologises for the delay and tells her to hold the thought....runs back to the 7/11....sprays her with chocolate and then lets the dog in ??

Trouble is, there's three pubs between the flat and 7-11.

"... aye, I know just what you mean, lads. I met this cracking bird - oh! just remembered. Got to go..."

SC

So you are insinuating that Thai young girls are forced into prostitution by older westerners who are coming to holiday in Thailand?

No, I am not insinuating that. You are insinuating that I am insinuating that. What I wrote was perhaps some young girls would prefer to work in 7/11 than in forced prostitution with dirty old men. Quite how you managed to try and turn that into me insinuating that the western men are the ones doing the forcing is beyond me because that is not indicated in anything I wrote.

No, I am not insinuating that. You are insinuating that I am insinuating that. What I wrote was perhaps some young girls would prefer to work in 7/11 than in forced prostitution with dirty old men. Quite how you managed to try and turn that into me insinuating that the western men are the ones doing the forcing is beyond me because that is not indicated in anything I wrote.

Ok let's try again,you really think there is forced prostitution in farang areas?

Kananga

The key difference here is someone who has thoughts and someone who acts those thoughts out are two very different things. If one thinks of murdering someone they are not an old murderer. And that my (very) amateur psychologist is the difference between a harmless old man who has dirty thoughts and a dirty old man (who acts them out). With regard to whether the thoughts you have of what you would like to do to young women are dirty or not is merely a difference in a moral standpoint.

Oh look, my bubble is still intact.

Kananga

The key difference here is someone who has thoughts and someone who acts those thoughts out are two very different things. If one thinks of murdering someone they are not an old murderer. And that my (very) amateur psychologist is the difference between a harmless old man who has dirty thoughts and a dirty old man (who acts them out). With regard to whether the thoughts you have of what you would like to do to young women are dirty or not is merely a difference in a moral standpoint.

I can't believe that you believe in your own bubbles.

I'm forever blowing bubbles.

I can't believe you;re not watching the rugby as well...

Ulster 13 - 6 Edinburgh

and Edinburgh appear to have squandered a man advantage....

SC

Edited by StreetCowboy

Ok let's try again,you really think there is forced prostitution in farang areas?

What do you mean lets try again? Its 00:30 on a saturday night. Is trying to prove a pointless argument with a stranger really the best use of your time?

Anyway to answer your question. Yes, for some girls. Specifically ones who have pressure from their families to get the bus to Bangkok, Pattaya or Phuket to send the money home they are forced into it. Some are there by their own free will, probably the majority but not all. If you think that the ones that have been sent by their families are not forced into it you are seriously naive. Anyway this thread was about Thai girls who go to Singapore promised modelling jobs who end up having their passports taken and forced into prostitution, and there was also a case recently where a woman was convicted in Australia of using a Thai woman as a sex slave. So yes including Singapore, Australia and the ones who are sent by their families to Phuket and Bangkok are all 'farang' areas.

Ulster 10 - 6 Edinburgh

SC

Don't like rugby. Never have done. Watched the Wolves game which was very good. Shame they couldnt do that all season. Anyway, I've just got home and don't intend to spend it arguing with daft old men so goodnight all.

• Like 1

What do you mean lets try again? Its 00:30 on a saturday night. Is trying to prove a pointless argument with a stranger really the best use of your time?

Anyway to answer your question. Yes, for some girls. Specifically ones who have pressure from their families to get the bus to Bangkok, Pattaya or Phuket to send the money home they are forced into it. Some are there by their own free will, probably the majority but not all. If you think that the ones that have been sent by their families are not forced into it you are seriously naive. Anyway this thread was about Thai girls who go to Singapore promised modelling jobs who end up having their passports taken and forced into prostitution, and there was also a case recently where a woman was convicted in Australia of using a Thai woman as a sex slave. So yes including Singapore, Australia and the ones who are sent by their families to Phuket and Bangkok are all 'farang' areas.

Sorry for that,I didn't realise that your comments were to be taken as the truth and only the truth and could not be refuted.wai.gif

Edited by pipo1000

Sorry for that,I didn't realise that your posts were to be taken as the truth and only the truth and could not be argumented.wai.gif

Thank you. Apology accepted. Sweet dreams.

Ulster 10 - 6 Edinburgh

SC

Don't like rugby. Never have done. Watched the Wolves game which was very good. Shame they couldnt do that all season. Anyway, I've just got home and don't intend to spend it arguing with daft old men so goodnight all.

What makes you think we're old? By your criterion, I'm probably only middle-aged, or medieval. I still feel like a young man... or rather, a young lady

SC

EDIT: By the way Pastitche - that has GOT to be worth TWO points; someone else brought up rugby league off-topic!!!

Ulster 10 - 6 Edinburgh

SC

What makes you think we're old? By your criterion, I'm probably only middle-aged, or medieval. I still feel like a young man... or rather, a young lady

SC

EDIT: By the way Pastitche - that has GOT to be worth TWO points; someone else brought up rugby league off-topic!!!

I wasn't referring to you as being old. As for pastiche, the biggest clue was when he wrote believe it or not before I became old I was young.

Ulster 10 - 6 Edinburgh

SC

SC

I wasn't referring to you as being old. As for pastiche, the biggest clue was when he wrote believe it or not before I became old I was young.

More to the point, I have every confidence in Wolves eliminating the handling errors, and winning something again this year, whether it be Challenge Cup, Grand Final or the League Leaders' Shiield. Although last year, I think they combined the best defence in the league with the best attack in the league, running out over a hundred points ahead of their nearest rivals in points difference. They have a long way to go if they are to do that this year...

You missed a cracking Heineken Cup semi-final. Ulster were leading by ten points, but right up to the end, Edinburgh looked dangerous; and sure enough they scored and converted, but after the final hooter...

So that's it for sport in Scotland for this season, bar the MacTavish Cup. I'm not even sure Eurosport will be showing it...

the rugby league kicks off next week, on the long road to Wembley, August 2013...

SC

• Like 1

SC

More to the point, I have every confidence in Wolves eliminating the handling errors, and winning something again this year, whether it be Challenge Cup, Grand Final or the League Leaders' Shiield. Although last year, I think they combined the best defence in the league with the best attack in the league, running out over a hundred points ahead of their nearest rivals in points difference. They have a long way to go if they are to do that this year...

You missed a cracking Heineken Cup semi-final. Ulster were leading by ten points, but right up to the end, Edinburgh looked dangerous; and sure enough they scored and converted, but after the final hooter...

So that's it for sport in Scotland for this season, bar the MacTavish Cup. I'm not even sure Eurosport will be showing it...

the rugby league kicks off next week, on the long road to Wembley, August 2013...

SC

I was referring to the Football club. Sorry.