So What Did You Get For Christmas?

BIG SPUDS

What did you get? what was your best present! What was your worst!

Mine, Well the Mrs told me shes pregnant :o

but if your talking gifts it was a new storm watch she brought me.

The worse, didnt have anything to bad this year. mmmmmmmm i think it has to be a little ben sherman leather set with a little note book a bottle opener and a credit card holder.

How about yours?

Edited by BIG SPUDS

I only got one gift, a big bottle of red wine. I'm happy with it; I'm a utilitarian.

My wife, countrygirl, is just learning about Christmas. We had a nice christmas with loads of gifts coming from me of course. But I think my wife and stepdaughter enjoyed the day very much. I know they will be excited come next December.

COngrats Spuds!

I got a pizza from my favorite pizzeria.

A pipe made out of glass. The pipe came in a little typical Indigenous local handycraft bag. This bag contained other gifts I'm not allowed to mention under the terms of service.

All was duly shared and consumed.

Oh! And I treated myself to a 1gb memory stick thingie.

And we all got realy really really drunk.

:o

I received a basket full of chocolate confections, cheese crackers, and one stick of sausage. The basket is worth keeping! The rest, well I will share it with friends as they stop by the house.

By the way, what makes this gift so special and interesting, is that it was given to me by the company that terminated my employment on Nov 30. :o

A Xmas not too forget!

Congrats big Spuds, that is indeed an expensive xmas present. Let's say at about £10k per year for 20 years = £200k. (a conservative estimate) :D:D

I also got one of those memory stick, watcha call it's and everything else was so cr4p they'll be wrapped up next year and given back :o:D

P.S. This morning, just treated me and mrs to 2 plane tickets back to LOS. Flying New Years day and staying for 7 weeks. It was originally only supposed to be for 4 weeks but you get caught up in the excitement don't you :D:D

• 2 weeks later...

Yes!!!

The three wise kings arise... :o

I´ve got

flamenco shoes

bracelet and ear-rings

complete collection of jane austen books in english...

classic and sexy underwear :D

diary

box of chocolates....

Now looking forward to my birthday... :D