Technical Schools And Universities In Phuket

stevehaigh

hey steve, you would be better off attempting to get a job at PSU. i work at a resort that quite often outsources the phuket polytechnic college and the phuket labor skills center, and all of their staff are thai. the only exception would be if you are a fluent mandarin speaker. if you need any more help, just message me.

the contact form on the PSU website doesn't work! great example of their technical proficiency! anyhow, probably better to go visit and talk to someone. you wouldn't happen to know anyone in the school of technology would you?

the contact form on the PSU website doesn't work! great example of their technical proficiency! anyhow, probably better to go visit and talk to someone. you wouldn't happen to know anyone in the school of technology would you?

i don't...but i know someone who works there...let me get her contact information for you. please PM me your "real email" and i will forward on...thanks!

i don't...but i know someone who works there...let me get her contact information for you. please PM me your "real email" and i will forward on...thanks!

Big Brother is watching