webfact

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

And who's Mr. Miller? unsure.png

Probably the forgotten farang housband ......(who maybe was duped and dumped/cheated before?whistling.gif )

Later they may find out as reporter found the correct words in the online translator......

Anyway a sad story again ..........love can be deadly ....can kill

I'm confused too...who is the Frenchman? Mr Peter or Mr Mike?

Thai woman = Mrs. Jantree Miller age 34, .

A French man = Mr. Peter

The German boyfriend of Mrs. Jantree = Mr. Mike Kristien Bitek.

I'm still confused. Who's the passenger? blink.png

the passenger is parked. can't you read?

Bloody hell sad.png

I suppose one should append the work 'allegedly" until the guy is found guilty but he does sound a nut-job (if he did it).

Judging by this photo he's not the sort of person you'd want to chat to in a public place either.

And yet if he were Thai, all the nattering nabobs of ThaiVisa would be going on and on about how the guy was angered at "losing face" as if only Thais go ballistic over their pride being hurt.

Nice that you want to reserve judgement of the guy until he's proven guilty. Reading the messages above it's easy to see that the woman has already been judged guilty by the Thai Visa Kangaroo Court.

• Like 2

And yet if he were Thai, all the nattering nabobs of ThaiVisa would be going on and on about how the guy was angered at "losing face" as if only Thais go ballistic over their pride being hurt.

The thought had crossed my mind that would this lady have been doing these things behind her Thai husband's back, and if she had, what would he have done?

My guess is that she wouldn't have dared.

And who's Mr. Miller? unsure.png

Probably the forgotten farang housband ......(who maybe was duped and dumped/cheated before?whistling.gif )

No doubt the extended family are sitting in the house Mr Miller built as we speak.

I am one of, I suspect many thousands, who have found the wife/girlfriend cheating in this way. I walked away purely because I see no reason to impose a severe penalty (certainly not capital punishment) for what is a "normal cultural practice"

I think what you're advocating is a mature approach, if your hurt and lost all trust in a relationship.

What amazes me about this case is that, according to the article, this guy killed his gf of 3 months, because she was chatting on facebook with a French geezer. I might be old-fashioned but I'm not sure that really counts as cheating ! and I hope that if this happened to me, that I would at least try and work something out with my significant other / partner of the time.

I read that she dumped him for the french guy and when the french guy left they got back together and worked things out, and then he caught her chatting on facebook with him when she was supposed to be back with him.

People handle emotions in different ways some people can handle it while others like this chap just SNAP and I am dam_n well positive the guy did not wake up that morning thinking he was going to kill her that day, it was not premeditated by the looks of it and could easily go down as a a crime of passion or manslaugter

DK.

oh well, all is forgiven then.

This was in his mind a breech of contract. In her mind she felt the need to secure a better contract. Some people are more fierce when unleashing their anger. This isn't about the nationalities involved rather the personalities and the contractual arrangement between them.

It wasn't even a marital contract (which requires a signature). The guy took it too seriously. Relationships, especially when there are no formal signed contracts, shouldn't be taken that seriously.

Poor girl. RIP and best to her family.

To all readers, yes so the girl was messing around, what else is new? We are in Thailand and it happens with most girls (and guys). No need to stab them or get upset. Just walk away and try the next one. If farangs kill every Thai that cheats on them there will be very few Thais left for dating farangs.

So don't go bashing the girl and remember most farangs also cheat on their Thai partner.

And not just in Thailand. There are at least as many, if not more, liars and cheats in Western countries (certainly in the UK where I come from).

• Like 1

All things considered, I'm surprised this kind of thing doesn't happen more often. Very sad.

All things considered, I'm surprised this kind of thing doesn't happen more often. Very sad.

An attorney trying to prosecute you on a domestic violence charge would have a field day with that post! 16.gif

The Human race is not meant to be monogamous and anyone that thinks that it is, is setting themselves up for a fall expect to be cheated on and you have no problem and as many above say just walk away if you cant handle it.

I quite agree. Polygamy in nature is the norm. Monogamy should not be pushed as if it's the only way for humans or any other animal to live.

I'm confused too...who is the Frenchman? Mr Peter or Mr Mike?

Thai woman = Mrs. Jantree Miller age 34, .

A French man = Mr. Peter

The German boyfriend of Mrs. Jantree = Mr. Mike Kristien Bitek.

I'm still confused. Who's the passenger? blink.png

he is the one who is parked.

A real man should never raise his hand against a woman, for any reason or to any extent.

What if the woman is pointing a loaded gun at him? Some men would raise both hands up in such a situation.

Ha Ha Ha, What is a "real man" Yunla ??? 1 meter tall with 10 kids, or 2 meters and sterile ??? Ha Ha

Only Lost 60,000 Baht? Small Money to a rich Farang....Hope justice is served in a Fair Trial

How can you assume he is rich? The colour of his skin? Don't be so racist!

maybe kiniyow is Thai and it's a normal assumption.

And not just in Thailand. There are at least as many, if not more, liars and cheats in Western countries (certainly in the UK where I come from.

Well you must be moving in some particularly unpleasant circles in the UK, as I have never seen anywhere near the same number of western girls fleece their men friends in the same way i've seen Thai 'ladies' do it.

I'm not saying it doesn't happen, but to say that there are as many, if not more, is utter b0ll0cks.

And not just in Thailand. There are at least as many, if not more, liars and cheats in Western countries (certainly in the UK where I come from.

Well you must be moving in some particularly unpleasant circles in the UK, as I have never seen anywhere near the same number of western girls fleece their men friends in the same way i've seen Thai 'ladies' do it.

I'm not saying it doesn't happen, but to say that there are as many, if not more, is utter b0ll0cks.

That is because its illegal in any normal country to defraud people out of their property and money even if it is done in a loving way when the clear intention is to defraud.

DK

Edited by DiamondKing

...both these people are low lifes,

Sorry for her death and condolences to her family.

Yet another UNBELIEVABLE post - are you engaging the parts of your brain that are responsible for thought when juxtaposing such phrases in a single paragraph ?

you have been baiting and trying to incite people with wise ass comments through out this entire thread, why are you so arrogant or do you just like trying to put others down to make yourself feel superior? I have no tolerance for jerks like you, I am just saying she was a low life but did not deserve to die. Not interested in reading any more of your bs...

Edited by Rainmon

We all have our breaking points. But for the short time they have been together and the relatively small amount of money he has given this woman his reaction does seem extreme. Maybe he was besotted by her. Some people can be even after only a short time.

What she did, she did knowingly. Maybe lining up some other fool for future payments or maybe she discovered something in this German mans attitude that she did not like and was looking for something better. It may well be that like a lot of women she wanted more, more, more and got her comeuppance.

When you lie, cheat, deceive and play with peoples emotions you should take care. Many a Thai woman has taken her revenge out on a mans penis with a knife. This man took his revenge on her with a knife. Justice? Maybe.

And maybe it might (though I doubt it) make some other women think twice when they lie, cheat and deceive as many Thai women do with us foreigners.

"Justice? Maybe"

So you are implying that cutting someone's d*** off or even killing someone, "might" be justified because of cheating???? Get real!!! NOBODY has the right to do something like this!

I did not say it is right or wrong but different people mete out justice in their own way. Especially when it comes about regarding affairs of the heart. Chopping some mans dick off is seen as arbitrary justice by many Thai women. Maybe this guy decided a few cuts were justified. At least it appears he did it in a fit of rage. Many women take their time and wait for the right moment to do the knife job. A knife job that could easily be fatal.

I am one of, I suspect many thousands, who have found the wife/girlfriend cheating in this way. I walked away purely because I see no reason to impose a severe penalty (certainly not capital punishment) for what is a "normal cultural practice"

I think what you're advocating is a mature approach, if your hurt and lost all trust in a relationship.

What amazes me about this case is that, according to the article, this guy killed his gf of 3 months, because she was chatting on facebook with a French geezer. I might be old-fashioned but I'm not sure that really counts as cheating ! and I hope that if this happened to me, that I would at least try and work something out with my significant other / partner of the time.

I read that she dumped him for the french guy and when the french guy left they got back together and worked things out, and then he caught her chatting on facebook with him when she was supposed to be back with him.

People handle emotions in different ways some people can handle it while others like this chap just SNAP and I am dam_n well positive the guy did not wake up that morning thinking he was going to kill her that day, it was not premeditated by the looks of it and could easily go down as a a crime of passion or manslaugter

DK.

Why was he carrying a knife then ?

It was a pocket knife - according to the report. Maybe he enjoyed whittling.

A real man should never raise his hand against a woman, for any reason or to any extent.

But while i agree, have you seen how many "Thai ladies" kick, bite, punch the farang men they are with? I have many times. I always throughout my like think if someone does to you have full right to do back. They don't do to a Thai man, because they understand what he will do!

It was only a matter of time before something like this had to happen. My last "girlfriend" also lied and dated a Frenchman. Felt like killing her as well.

I'm guessing she worked at a bar? Just a guess.

sex was tribal

I wish we could return to that, as monogamy goes against human nature.

I have heard different authors put forward the idea that marriage arrived the same time as 'husbandry' of livestock, when men realised that they did not need to be hunters but could raise their own animals, it followed that they should have their own land for those animals and their own crops and it then followed on they should have their own wives and so the destruction of tribalism was completed. It was around the same time as the beginnings of kingship & patriarchal rule in N.Africa, the domestication of animals and the idea of one wife as property of the man and the children being sired by him and not by the random males in the tribe. Many writers have put forward the idea that with the ownership of land and livestock and women, came greater conflict within societies. Obviously jealousy and suchlike also made its debut.

Edited by Yunla
  • Like 2