German Stabs Udon Thani Girlfriend 17 Times To Death

webfact

Yep all circumstantial not one solitary Fact!!!

Sorry, but yes ,there was a fact in my reply. She was stabbed in a bar known for being a pick-up joint.

And 'nice' girls don't go to those sorts of places. I would say that is pretty much a fact.

who says its a pickup joint?

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

and that is grounds to do what he did?

Whether she was or not she didnt deserve to die. Why all the sympathy for this cold blooded killer?

Where, please tell me, is any sympathy being expressed for the killer in the above posts that you quoted from?

Sorry, but yes ,there was a fact in my reply. She was stabbed in a bar known for being a pick-up joint.

And 'nice' girls don't go to those sorts of places. I would say that is pretty much a fact.

Read the whole thread.

Can I also ask, do you need to put your hand up a ladyboy's skirt to know it is a ladyboy? or with a bit of experience of Thailand do you know instantly? I think in this case, you don't need to be a rocket scientist to connect the dots.

Edited by LucidLucifer

Although we can't blame Facebook, I'd like to,.. a platform for narcisists, scammers and Fed agency infiltrators!

Sorry to say that anyone who can't figure out the beer bar girl money scamming routine and plays into that system is just asking to get ripped.

Surely the poor girl did not deserve to die and in such a violent way. She was just using her natural resources to survive and it's not as though the German guy was giving away cash for no return.

You get what you pay for (well sometimes!). Seems the German guy was emotionally and psychologically unstable.

farang = natural resource cheesy.gifclap2.gif

so true.

I can't believe you made me LOL in such a tragic subject, but you did. Shame on me I guess

Actually the "natural resources" supposedly should be the girl's "assets". As it happens with so many other natural resources, over explotaition does not lead to anything good.

His friend (girl) sure didn't sound like a ninja to me. Women are emotional and can be extremely emotional especially also when alcohol is involved.

What if your situation above was the other way around and the woman was attacking the man because she found out he cheated on her? Is violence the other way ok? Of course not, but it is 'tolerated' for some bizarre reason. Your stats may be correct, but domestic violence in the reverse (violence against men) occurs much more frequently than most would think and even more frequently it goes unreported (in most cases). What male wants to admit their wife/girlfriend is abusing them. What about emotional abuse, the master manipulators being women. All this occurs so frequently, but it's all just accepted as 'women.'. Neither are ok in my books. Clearly you have never been around or seen an emotionally charged woman and the damage she can inflict.

Yes there is a tiny percentage of domestic violence that is female on male. Its an extremely small fractional percentage.

You should know that testosterone is steroidic, it is a powerful stimulant designed to propel males across the savannah while hunting for animals. Testosterone is extremely powerful and makes men stronger than women. I hope you can see this.

Some women are drunk / crazy etc. Leave them. Get in your car, drive away.

I had originally posted a one-line response in this thread & had intended to leave it at that, because I felt it was an uncontentious statement. I have since had to elaborate & defend this statement.

In 1997 one of my former school classmates was beaten to death by her husband on the same street where I lived. He had become a heavy drinker and he had been beating her for years, and she was one of those people who thought she could clean him up and he would be nice again like he had originally been when she married him. I used to go round her house with another of our friends and help clean up her bloodstains and broken teeth etc. while she was in hospital, so she wouldn't have to look at it when she came home. A lot of women including myself are fearful when confronted by angry / drunken males & I was scared to go round there even just to clean up. Anyway one night he got extra drunk and just kep hitting her long after she blacked out, and she died. It was policed as a domestic violence incident 'gone wrong' in that he hadn't meant to kill her just discipline her. So it was accidental manslaughter. I confirm she never hit him or cheated on him or anything, she was just a small plain girl & not too bright but she had a good heart & she was one of my best friends.

Oh, I just realised that you are a woman...and my post isn't trying to perpetuate an anger toward woman (trust me I love them) incase you thought that. I am extremely sympathetic to your story above and it is clearly horrible and he should have got a much more severe sentence. That's obviously a problem with the law.

And yes I understand about testosterone, but most males can control it, and yes men are of course generally stronger than women, but adrenaline can make a normally weak person, quite strong, which happens to both men and woman.

But as to your 'small percentage'..........Common misconception there...sorry. Read below, I've read on this over the years.......36% is hardly a small percentage and it's likely very under reported of women who are abusive towards their partners and I've seen it much more in the open here than anywhere else (even Thai girls to Thai guys, hell even my girlfriend knows many girls are physical (abusive) with their boyfriends). Stay in a condo filled with Thais and you will hear the girls screaming, fighting etc.

"It's only been in the past few years that the battered male syndrome has gotten serious attention. The latest percentage of battered men was placed at approximately 36% or roughly 835,000 of the 2.3 million abuse cases reported yearly. Researchers believe that those figures are far from accurate for the obvious reason that most men are very reluctant to admit they have been victims of abuse."

and even more suprising..........

"

A University of Washington study recently found women were nearly twice as likely as men to perpetrate domestic violence in the past year including kicking, biting or punching their partner, threatening to hit or throw something at their partner, and pushing, grabbing or shoving their partner."

Unless of course these studies are wrong...........? it's just no body talks about it. And men are equally likely to just deal with it as women are (or even made to feel they are the reason for the abuse) so they don't just get up and leave.

The German must have reached his boiling point. What kind of man can tolerate a woman, who he loves, messing around with other men? I won't be able to tolerate a woman who pulls this kind of crap on me too. All I can say is if you want to play the lying and cheating game, you have to pay. In this story, this woman paid it with her life, unfortunately.

Secondly, I don't see how men can't hit women just because women is,,, a women. Does a person being a woman make her any less than a human? No. In certain life threatening situation, it's all right to hit woman.

What frigging life-threatening situation was this man in? If every lying, cheating male and female paid for it in death, the world population would be an awful lot lower.

• Like 1

There is no excuse for violence towards another human being.

You have the right to physically defend yourself from physical harm and no more.

No matter what she did, she didn't deserve to be stabbed to death for it.

But nothing more cowardly than a person using violence to control and personally punish another person who is significantly less strong.

Edited by Nisa
  • Like 1

german%20stabbs.jpeg

Let's look again, shall we?

Your normal looking, run about at the mill farang?

Or 'I'm tanned, I'm krout, I IZ cool, I am da best, You does what I say 'bitch', and I iz JUST so good man.........'

Me thinks his eyes indicate quite a lot.

I truly hope he serves time.... deserved time..... for MURDER 1.

-mel.

And, by God, is he ugly or what? 555+

Maybe he thinks he's Steven Seagal or similar??

Edited by MEL1

Women are far physically weaker than men - fact. Even Mr Bean could wipe out a few Ninja women.... ! If you can't see that a man doesn't hit a woman because she is a woman then I feel very bleakly for your wholesome future, right now!

I do hate this silly sexist rubbish that is repeated ad nauseum.

I have met several Thai ladies that unarmed could physically overpower me with ease.

Normally they prefer a meat cleaver of machete when in violent rages.

I also agree with Amras, domestic violence is at least 50:50.

Edited by TommoPhysicist
  • Like 1

Women are far physically weaker than men - fact. Even Mr Bean could wipe out a few Ninja women.... ! If you can't see that a man doesn't hit a woman because she is a woman then I feel very bleakly for your wholesome future, right now!

I have met several Thai ladies that unarmed could physically overpower me with ease.

I wonder why it doesn't occur to you that your views are wrong based on the fact that you need to use absolutely abnormal example to defend your position. It is almost laughable that you are trying to make a case that Thai women can physically dominate a man as if this is even remotely close to being the norm. As for your view on domestic violence, the laws in civilized society as well as experts on the subject and those in the physiology field would disagree strongly with you ... not to mention folks with common sense and without psychological issues involving women.

Although we can go on and on sighting issues that are not the norm, the fact is that the overwhelming majority of domestic violence is against women and is perpetrated by men who are much stronger and who have issues and has absolutely nothing to do with a women's actions.

If you educated yourself on the subject at all you would see how wrong you are about your 50/50 comment and also may actually learn something that could help you in relationship as well as with dealing with your negative views about women.

• Like 2

Pretty sad when a western man can't be in a decent relationship in a country like Thailand where there are countless single women that do to a lack of opportunity (especially in the recent past) put having a man who can provide them with security as their priority in what they look for in a man. Not like in much of the west were women can much more easily be financially independent and likely do not come from a poor upbringing where higher education was out of the question. Even though women in the west are still attracted to successful men who can provide for them and their off spring, it was a much bigger attraction decades ago in the west when women there also had less opportunity.

But very sad indeed that men come here and still cannot look in the mirror to find the cause of why they have relationship problems. And more sick and disgusting is that a women was violently murdered and the topic, for some posters, has turned into a thread about verbally bashing women and determining when it is alright to beat a women.

I do

I wonder why it doesn't occur to you that your views are wrong based on the fact that you need to use absolutely abnormal example to defend your position. It is almost laughable that you are trying to make a case that Thai women can physically dominate a man as if this is even remotely close to being the norm.

I happen to know you are a fairly elderly and infirm man.

Most women 20 years younger than you could easily physically dominate you. Most of us are elderly 'couch potato' men living with much younger 'farming' women. Please explain in what way you find my claims an 'abnormal example'. I could in fact claim, that for most of us it would be entirely normal situation where the 30+ yo wives are often stronger than their 50+ yo husbands.

Edited by TommoPhysicist

the whole problem is there is no education in this country no morals, no loyalty,selfish and inconsiderate. the key is education, maybe thaksin will sort it out ha ha ha

Yea that makes sense, a German, in the country only a number months, stabs a women 17 times and it is related to Thaksin and education and morals in Thailand.

• Like 1

I wonder why it doesn't occur to you that your views are wrong based on the fact that you need to use absolutely abnormal example to defend your position. It is almost laughable that you are trying to make a case that Thai women can physically dominate a man as if this is even remotely close to being the norm. As for your view on domestic violence, the laws in civilized society as well as experts on the subject and those in the physiology field would disagree strongly with you ... not to mention folks with common sense and without psychological issues involving women.

Although we can go on and on sighting issues that are not the norm, the fact is that the overwhelming majority of domestic violence is against women and is perpetrated by men who are much stronger and who have issues and has absolutely nothing to do with a women's actions.

If you educated yourself on the subject at all you would see how wrong you are about your 50/50 comment and also may actually learn something that could help you in relationship as well as with dealing with your negative views about women.

Sorry but actually if you educated yourself and even did a Google search for 5 minutes you would realise you are wrong...did you even read my post with statistics from RESEARCH?

Need more??

"

A recent study in the Journal of Family Violence found many male callers to a national hotline experienced high rates of severe violence from female partners who used violence to control them."

"

California State University surveyed 1,000 college women: 30% admitted they assaulted a male partner. Their most common reasons: (1) my partner wasn't listening to me; (2) my partner wasn't being sensitive to my needs; and (3) I wished to gain my partner's attention." Clearly good grounds for women to abuse their partners (not defending reverse actions of men against women....just saying), nothing to do with infidelity, money etc

"

A law review article by law Professor Linda Kelly that documents the long history of how battered men's statistics and plight have been intentionally covered up." can't include the link, but a woman's research into women abusing men and how statistics aren't true, covered up and under represented for a long time.

"

Virtually all sociological data shows women initiate domestic violence as often as men, that women use weapons more than men, and that 38% of injured victims are men. California State University Professor Martin Fiebert summarizes almost 200 of these studies online."

True most studies don't say its 50/50, but hey 30-38% of reported cases...that's getting pretty close............and the general consensus is it is far more under reported than violence against women, which is accepted and supported in society. Even just in this thread, people believe.

- women's violence against men, DOESN'T HAPPEN.

- it happens so infrequently its the exception (clearly research shows this is NOT true)

- the general belief is that its a man's fault if a women is abusive to him (or that he should get out of the situation and hence if he stays, well it's his fault).

No wonder its under reported......

Do I need to go on?????????????

Pretty sad when a western man can't be in a decent relationship in a country like Thailand where there are countless single women that do to a lack of opportunity (especially in the recent past) put having a man who can provide them with security as their priority in what they look for in a man. Not like in much of the west were women can much more easily be financially independent and likely do not come from a poor upbringing where higher education was out of the question. Even though women in the west are still attracted to successful men who can provide for them and their off spring, it was a much bigger attraction decades ago in the west when women there also had less opportunity.

But very sad indeed that men come here and still cannot look in the mirror to find the cause of why they have relationship problems. And more sick and disgusting is that a women was violently murdered and the topic, for some posters, has turned into a thread about verbally bashing women and determining when it is alright to beat a women.

Absolutely!

For the other opinion holders:

So what's next for a hurt dicky farang to adopt, because of his unzipped flies?

Acid in the face, and follow India........ or grow up and be a man who gets up after a fall?

She dishonoured him? You're having a larff aren't you? I bet 1M baht he was dipping his penis elsewhere also!

She 'must' pay for it - what? :o with life?

-mel.....

I wonder why it doesn't occur to you that your views are wrong based on the fact that you need to use absolutely abnormal example to defend your position. It is almost laughable that you are trying to make a case that Thai women can physically dominate a man as if this is even remotely close to being the norm.

I happen to know you are a fairly elderly and infirm man.

Most women 20 years younger than you could easily physically dominate you, as most of us are both elderly and living with much younger women. Please explain in what way you find my claims an 'abnormal example'. I would in fact claim, that for most of us it would be entirely normal situation where the 30 yo wives are often stronger than the 50 yo husbands.

You happen to think you know many things but clearly you are very wrong right from your first incorrect assumption stated as absolute fact.

Read the whole thread.

Can I also ask, do you need to put your hand up a ladyboy's skirt to know it is a ladyboy? or with a bit of experience of Thailand do you know instantly? I think in this case, you don't need to be a rocket scientist to connect the dots.

as you say "read the thread' all speculation with nothing based on facts!!

the whole problem is there is no education in this country no morals, no loyalty,selfish and inconsiderate. the key is education, maybe thaksin will sort it out ha ha ha

yeah because farangs coming to this country are all so high on morals... whistling.gif

if you date a bg girl who accepts to sleep with you for a few hundred baht don't complain she isn't oxford educated, you can't have it both ways.

Edited by firestar

This is why I hate Facebook

Yes I agree, I mistakenly got my lady signed in and added photo's to her delight, a couple days later I still had her p/w and email id..so checked in couple days later and found a group of Australian/ European/Thai/American perverts chatting to her..she speaks little English so little was discussed. I read the messages and found disturbing and their homepage much more! I blocked the perverts and restricted whom she invites..friends of friends ...not public... and advise boyfriends not to expose their ladies to unnecessary future problems as in this case.

• Like 1

You happen to think you know many things but clearly you are very wrong right from your first incorrect assumption stated as absolute fact.

I completely fail to understand your clear hatred of men, displayed in almost every post you make.

Misandry is every bit as wrong as misogyny.

I told the story to my Thai wife and got a surprising answer, she told me that it was the ladies fault. The lady should have been happy with one farang boyfriend.

• Like 1

I told the story to my Thai wife and got a surprising answer, she told me that it was the ladies fault. The lady should have been happy with one farang boyfriend.

Mine said exactly the same

• Like 1

Please give me an example of when a woman has battered her husband for the fun of it. When a woman has taunted and abused her husband, for the fun of it? Who abused first, in most cases (99%)?

I can give two examples.

When I was married to a lady in the UK (30 years ago), during an argument (too trivial for me to remember) my wife threw a kettle of boiling water over me, I suffered severe burns on my back (she threw it when my back was turned) I had to visit hospital several times, I was too ashamed to tell anyone what happened.

In Thailand (two years ago) my wife, in a drunken rage, attacked me with a machete, luckily she was too drunk to catch me (I still don't know what brought on the attack).

I never harmed or threatened either of the ladies (or any other woman), before or after the events.

I am in contact with two other men in Thailand that have been battered by their Thai ladies, I have recorded photographic evidence of the attacks. I have never seen either man display any signs of rage, but have seen extreme behaviour from the women involved.

Edited by TommoPhysicist
  • Like 1

Dealing in stereotypes for this issue is largely fruitless.

Everyone has a breaking point, everyone handles situations a little differently. This guy according to the Thai news was a bit drunk, has convictions from home, after half a bottle of vodka, travelled to see her and asked her to come home. She refused and kept chatting so the rest we know. She had a previous farang husband, and a Frenchman she had been seeing and this German. Who knows what promises had been made, what statements had been shared.

He felt wronged and went completely beyond anything even remotely acceptable, she thought her conduct to be apparently ok. She was stupid, he is a killer. to those who have stated earlier he had shown balls, what a ridiculous idea. He did something so cowardly it is beyond belief. If he had slapped her that would have been bad enough, but to kill her is abhorrent, and he deserves his punishment.

Her manipulation is written here for all to see and she has paid with the most serious of consequences.

It is all so distasteful, one can only hope that a few people heed this story and learn that not all is ever as it seems here, true trusting relationships are rarely found quickly on a monetary basis anywhere in the world, let alone up country with multiple languages, and cultures. Learn the ropes, test the waters, but be cautious and this goes for both sides.

• Like 2

as you say "read the thread' all speculation with nothing based on facts!!

You asked the specific question 'who says it was a pick-up joint?'

I pointed you in the direction of earlier posts. If you took the time to read them you'll find posts from people that know the place personally, and they state it is one.

Admittedly, many things posted here are circumstantial, but please take your head out of the sand on the bar issue.

(Let me add on to this post the fact I do not condone this guy's actions in any way, shape or form)

Edited by LucidLucifer