German Stabs Udon Thani Girlfriend 17 Times To Death

webfact

In Thailand (two years ago) my wife, in a drunken rage, attacked me with a machete, luckily she was too drunk to catch me (I still don't know what brought on the attack).

Don't you mean your ex wife? If not I'm sure you'll get another chance to find out what brings on the machete attacks

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

as you say "read the thread' all speculation with nothing based on facts!!

You asked the specific question 'who says it was a pick-up joint?'

I pointed you in the direction of earlier posts. If you took the time to read them you'll find posts from people that know the place personally, and they state it is one.

Admittedly, many things posted here are circumstantial, but please take your head out of the sand on the bar issue.

(Let me add on to this post the fact I do not condone this guy's actions in any way, shape or form)

I too know of the place and where its located (I live there). I certainly wouldnt class it as a pick up joint, sure, the shop is located by those type of bars (Day & Night bar area and far more favourable 'pick up joints') and some girls do use use the internet there, that said its main purpose is that of internet and cafe. I believe that is what she was doing when she was so brutally murdered.

Edited by Tafia

Please give me an example of when a woman has battered her husband for the fun of it. When a woman has taunted and abused her husband, for the fun of it? Who abused first, in most cases (99%)?

I can give two examples.

When I was married to a lady in the UK (30 years ago), during an argument (too trivial for me to remember) my wife threw a kettle of boiling water over me, I suffered severe burns on my back (she threw it when my back was turned) I had to visit hospital several times, I was too ashamed to tell anyone what happened.

In Thailand (two years ago) my wife, in a drunken rage, attacked me with a machete, luckily she was too drunk to catch me (I still don't know what brought on the attack).

I never harmed or threatened either of the ladies (or any other woman), before or after the events.

I am in contact with two other men in Thailand that have been battered by their Thai ladies, I have recorded photographic evidence of the attacks. I have never seen either man display any signs of rage, but have seen extreme behaviour from the women involved.

Too trivial for you to remember?

Followed by a drunken Thai wife?

As I said earlier, it sure depends upon who you pick and your own reactions. Even 'non-reactions' can be even more insulting, pending your own behaviour of course. I'm sure you were an angelic husband to both, as you never harmed or threatened. However, what you did, or didn't do, led to causes of irregularity, don't you think? Or are you just a statistic of unluckiness, like previous posters?

-mel.

As I said earlier, it sure depends upon who you pick and your own reactions. Even 'non-reactions' can be even more insulting, pending your own behaviour of course. I'm sure you were an angelic husband to both, as you never harmed or threatened. However, what you did, or didn't do, led to causes of irregularity, don't you think? Or are you just a statistic of unluckiness, like previous posters?

I've come to think of the incidents as fairly 'common place' (rightly or wrongly) in ones lifetime, and suspect many men have suffered similar attacks in silence.

Unlike you, I am not prepared to explain away acts of violence with any excuses.

Violence is wrong and has no excuse, no matter what provocation (or lack of it) there was.

Edited by TommoPhysicist
  • Like 2

So sad to see all the little minds getting romantic with ther little stories!

Some freak (according to the picture) murdered a woman because he could not controll himself and had to accept he was a fool.

He was to weak to take it like a man an acted the way he did. Murder looks maybe strong but it was just weak.

END, HOPE THEY CATCH HIM

I am dam_n well positive the guy did not wake up that morning thinking he was going to kill her that day, it was not premeditated by the looks of it and could easily go down as a a crime of passion or manslaugter

DK.

Agree that given the facts as we know them it doesn't sound like premeditation would be easy to prove but it certainly isn't manslaughter (or Thai equivalent) as he clearly intended to kill her. You don't stab somebody 17 times, including 6 times in the face and head unless you have an intent to kill. Manslaughter is a charged used when you didn't intend to kill somebody but should have known your actions could result in death. And again, depending on Thai law, he could be charged with premeditated murder as there typically is not a specific time frame needed to plan out the crime .. it could be months in planning the murder or seconds. Not to mention he went there carrying a knife, which I believe in itself is illegal in Thailand. Bottom line is this "appears" to be a clear cut murder by somebody who clearly intended to murder the victim. Truly is a shame that somebody could throw away their life like this and over this while more sad his actions took the life of somebody else.

Do you know how long someone is likely to serve in prison for murder in Thailand ?

If they show remorse and admit their crime, probably "serve" about 10-years in a case like this is my guess. But I "think" there are circumstances with Farangs where they sometimes can serve a certain percentage of their time here then be transferred to serve the rest in their home country.

Unless you are Thai and your Daddy is the actual Deputy PM and then you can kill anyone and get away with it.....

I like the "" for your "thinking".... Don't do too much of that son..... :-)

I pointed you in the direction of earlier posts. If you took the time to read them you'll find posts from people that know the place personally, and they state it is one.

Admittedly, many things posted here are circumstantial, but please take your head out of the sand on the bar issue.

(Let me add on to this post the fact I do not condone this guy's actions in any way, shape or form)

I too know of the place and where its located (I live there). I certainly wouldnt class it as a pick up joint, sure, the shop is located by those type of bars (Day & Night bar area and far more favourable 'pick up joints') and some girls do use use the internet there, that said its main purpose is that of internet and cafe. I believe that is what she was doing when she was so brutally murdered.

The place is called 'Together Beer-Bar' and by your own admission it is located by bar-girl bars.

mmmmmmmmm.........interesting. You're not convincing me it is an internet cafe. Strange name for one for starters.

You happen to think you know many things but clearly you are very wrong right from your first incorrect assumption stated as absolute fact.

I completely fail to understand your clear hatred of men, displayed in almost every post you make.

Misandry is every bit as wrong as misogyny.

You seem to fail to understand a lot including your comments above indicating your failing to understand an issue that only is factual in your mind as I have no made on negative post about men because I have no bias against men, being on myself, to warrant me making such a comment let alone having "almost every post" contain that view ... but maybe you are simply confusing being a women abuser, or worse a murderer, with being an attribute of all or even most men.

mmmmmmmmm.........interesting. You're not convincing me it is an internet cafe. Strange name for one for starters.

Not that it being a cafe would make any difference.

I know of two soapy massage fish bowls whith signs outsige calling them the .......... Coffee Shop.

And the title 'Coffee Shop girls' in Thai is used as a polite way to describe prostitutes, traditionally they worked out of such premises.

I've come to think of the incidents as fairly 'common place' (rightly or wrongly) in ones lifetime, and suspect many men have suffered similar attacks in silence.

Unlike you, I am not prepared to explain away acts of violence with any excuses.

Violence is wrong and has no excuse, no matter what provocation (or lack of it) there was.

I'm not condoning a woman's abuse to a man. I am simply stating that as a general rule of thumb that some form of provocation usually exists for a woman to become perpretator of abuse. That could be prior, and within the family unit itself, to a Thai female meeting a farang.

However, it is still the choice of the man to live with, and abide with if he chooses, so called abuse - if he perceives it to be, especially as a farang.

Man is able to move away, work and find independence. If abuse at home from a female is ever present then why would he not move away?

Co-dependency?

.... a very operative word in symptoms of male's perceived abuse, as he actually chooses to be present for the physical and sexual gain from the partner.

-mel.

The place is called 'Together Beer-Bar' and by your own admission it is located by bar-girl bars.

Together beer bar cafe and internet is the name, a single unit not big enough to swing a cat in!! Its also located by a number of shops, hotels and cafes.

I explained in a much earlier post they served alcohol. Girls use Tesco and 7/11 but they are hardly pick up joints. You dont know the place but happy to draw conclusions, as I have said many times, pure speculation... but for the small minded individuals who have nothing better to do than cast aspersions and moral judgement over a murdered girl from behind their keyboards there is little more to add other than get a bloody life. You really do come across as pathetic, sad individuals.

A girl has been brutally murdered what actually gives you right to draw conclusions and speculate on her life.....

Her friends and family could be reading this, have some compassion!!

Edited by Tafia

Yea Mr. Tong is also not a real pickup place but... hahaha, I picked up a decent lady at the Macdonalds once...

Oh and never paid... I mean I dont use this service and my point is you can find a bad girl in a good place and even a good girl in Day&Night farang care center hahaha

It is an internet cafe. I have no idea if it is also a bar but an internet cafe by design would be a bad pick-up place. Pay to use a computer to then sit and talk with somebody next to you? And who really cares if it is a bar, it has absolutely no barring what-so-ever on this girl deserving to be murdered or justifying in anyway this man's actions. As adults, we are all free to go to bars and those that are pick-up joints too and nobody has the right to tell us if we can or cannot. If a person (man or women) wants to be in a relationship with somebody who doesn't like going to these places then they are simply a moron for going out with somebody who does ... especially if you met the person at such a place.

Bottom line is none of us has the right to control another person, especially through the use of force, intimidation or violence. Be it going to a bar or seeing somebody else while in a relationship, that is ones own personal choice as is the choice of the other person if they want to stay in the relationship. The choice should NEVER be to use force to control another person's right to enjoy life or do what is their right as a human to do. Anyone who is an adult and believes they should have this kind of power over their mate needs some help.

• Like 1

Yea Mr. Tong is also not a real pickup place but... hahaha, I picked up a decent lady at the Macdonalds once...

Oh and never paid... I mean I dont use this service and my point is you can find a bad girl in a good place and even a good girl in Day&Night farang care center hahaha

Tongs is the biggest pickup place of all thats where the girls head for when the bars close. But you are right theres good and bad everywhere, my issue is that there are so many speculating about this murdered girl, moral keyboad judges who wish to condemn her and her life yet know nothing about her, its saddening to see, whatever or whoever she was she didnt deserve to die.

Not that it being a cafe would make any difference.

I know of two soapy massage fish bowls whith signs outsige calling them the .......... Coffee Shop.

And the title 'Coffee Shop girls' in Thai is used as a polite way to describe prostitutes, traditionally they worked out of such premises.

So are tea boys Thai politician's runners?

I have seen too many guys get fleeced out of there life savings to feel sorry for these girls anymore, this one paid for it with her life.

DK

That is because as Rainmon poster said: "But what this girl was doing is common place in Thailand and they think nothing of it because Farang are stupid, same same dog..."

Yes , many farangs are just plain stupid. They think with their small head, not the big head, that should have a brain.

That's a very strong and ignorant comment, saying that many farangs are stupid.

It's not that they're stupid, it's just that so many people from Isaan have the integrity of a chimpanzee and when uninitiated foreigners in Thailand give these people the benefit of the doubt, they get taken advantage of in ways they'd never thought imaginable, because they just never thought any people anywhere in the world were capable of such constant, hurtful and selfish mendacity.

• Like 1

I have seen too many guys get fleeced out of there life savings to feel sorry for these girls anymore, this one paid for it with her life.

DK

That is because as Rainmon poster said: "But what this girl was doing is common place in Thailand and they think nothing of it because Farang are stupid, same same dog..."

Yes , many farangs are just plain stupid. They think with their small head, not the big head, that should have a brain.

That's a very strong and ignorant comment, saying that many farangs are stupid.

It's not that they're stupid, it's just that so many people from Isaan have the integrity of a chimpanzee and when uninitiated foreigners in Thailand give these people the benefit of the doubt, they get taken advantage of in ways they'd never thought imaginable, because they just never thought any people anywhere in the world were capable of such constant, hurtful and selfish mendacity.

That's also a very strong and ignorant comment about Esan people in general, including being hurtful to the families who suffered their loss today.

-mel. sad.png

Edited by MEL1

I suppose finding that your girlfriend has been dating a Frog must to some, seem like the ultimate insult!

AGREED !

And I thought one had to be of AT LEAST a mental age of 18+ to be a MEMBER here...... Oh! You are clearly a member now.

Well Done! Pat yourself on the back for the 'frog' comment. You're not racist, surely? If you are, why are you here in Thailand......??

Go get yourself a pair of jugs, turn the water into wine, and sup up and be gone with yer.....

I wonder if there would have been so many reactional posts if the headline was "Thai stabs girlfriend 17 times"?

As opposed to "German stabs........"?

Is there hysteria because a farang, who looks like he was on the verge anyway, did this?

There are nutters in all parts of the little blue planet.

Thai nutters, English nutters (yet, I've to meet one that is severely nuts bah.gif), Swedish nutters, German nutters, American, Lao, Chinese blah blah......

I do think if this headline read "Thai bf stabs gf to death" the reaction wouldn't quite be the same.....???

-mel.

Sure she did. He was helping her out financially, and she had the temerity to disrespect him in the worst way because she was clearly greedy for more men which meant more money. I actually feel sorry for you if you don't think that's enough to condemn her.

Probably you created a fake account just so you can spew your hate, still I'll answer.

You think this guy came to Thailand so he could help girls out of the kindness of his heart? hahaha.. then it is you I really feel sorry for.

Farangs hook up with girls every day leveraging what they have (money) to get what they want (sex, relationship), these same men are outraged when the tables are turned.

"helping girls financially".. doesn't come without a little treat does it? Anyway, thanks for the laughs.

+1

I am Austrian, was today in Udon Thani city, visited the 2 German Restaurant and Bar Restaurant 100m nearby, where the killing-incident happened.

What I heard, the alleged murderer, was a frequent guest in the German Restaurant.

The owner tried to bring him food today into the prison, when I was there, but came to late, as he arrived after 3 PM there.

The other Bar-Restaurants owner, gave his opinion? or knowledge? that a not to high bail would be set soon.

He mentioned also,

that the Thai lady who murdered? in self defense? as she claimed? with 21? knive stabbings her Austrian (UN-Army--corps) husband in Udon Thani, (A regular guest in that Bar-Restaurant since years)

last year-similarity?

never set one foot in the prison! Costed a higher Baht sum. TIT? LINK to that story

http://www.thaivisa....-in-udon-thani/

By the way, made nearly no waves here in Thaivisa! Not one respond or Posting! Only from the ADM.sad.png

Edited by ALFREDO

I told the story to my Thai wife and got a surprising answer, she told me that it was the ladies fault. The lady should have been happy with one farang boyfriend.

Mine said exactly the same

I saw something similar in a Thai online newspaper article on the story. The headline was something like:

Caught chatting to another man...German stabs woman to death in a jealous rage

At the end of the story was a poll with the question:

Do you like this news?

Somewhat surprisingly 78% liked it vs. 22% who didn't which would seem to indicate there was some sympathy with the cuckolded German among the Thai readers.

Was also reading an Udon Thani expat message board where one poster reported the story was being discussed on a Thai message board by Thais. 'Som nam na' came up there quite a lot apparently.

Don't know how widespread this sentiment is though.

Was also reading an Udon Thani expat message board where one poster reported the story was being discussed on a Thai message board by Thais. 'Som nam na' came up there quite a lot apparently.

Don't know how widespread this sentiment is though.

Well my wife was outraged as was our friends & neighbours.

A case I think of distancing themselves from the murdered girl and making judgements when they are unaware of all the facts.

They`re lazy and want easy money without commitments. In this case the women pushed her luck too far with the wrong customer and suffered the consequences.

As you say she was not his GF he was just another customer so that is no excuse beat stab 17 times and murder a working woman, what a hero then he runs away like a naughty child I hope the woman beater has a nice few years in a Thai prison and I am sure he won’t find so many woman to beat up in prison take his punishment like a real man.

I just hope and pray that he doesn’t get sent home to the Fatherland to serve his sentence once he is found guilty.

Of course you are absolutely right.

No one has a right to injure or lay they`re hands on anyone else and for this murder, the German must be brought to justice.

The fact is that there are a lot of nutters out there and whereas in most cases the victims of scams would just swallow the bitter pill, walk away and put it down to experience, such as you and I would, this time the woman involved herself with a psycho, a maniac probably incapable of rational thought and events turned drastically against her.

As I said, these women are playing with fire and what this woman considered as an easy take tragically turned against her and sealed her fate.

So I have to say that I don`t have much pity for her, because she was a fool and a scamming fool at that. This should serve as a warning to others, both the guys that wish to take a gamble on these types of women and the women who believe they can take the money and run without any repercussions as to their actions coming right back and smacking them in the face.

Women should support themselves, problem solved.

What problem is that? The problem of violent and abusive people who murder when they don't get their way or cannot control another person?