German Stabs Udon Thani Girlfriend 17 Times To Death

webfact

Very sad that this mans attitude and belief system, that seems to mirror some posters here, of believing he has the right to control another human (specifically his girlfriend) has caused him to act in a way that has not only resulted in the death of somebody else but also destroying his own life and a likely devastating blow to the victim's family and his own.

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have empathy but my empathy is for the guys that lost there life savings and end up with nothing because they have been fleeced by girls like that and then end up jumping off Condo buildings because they are broken men and too old to go back to work and think they have no alternative but to jump.

In many countries around the world they would be in jail for fraud but TIT so yes I do have empathy, but not for a career bar girl who is only out to fleece the next unsuspecting naive farang that arrives in thailand as in this case.

As I said before a death sentence is too severe but I have no empathy for her at all, so yes your right in that statement.

DK

When you lie, cheat, deceive and play with peoples emotions you should take care. Many a Thai woman has taken her revenge out on a mans penis with a knife. This man took his revenge on her with a knife. Justice? Maybe.

And maybe it might (though I doubt it) make some other women think twice when they lie, cheat and deceive as many Thai women do with us foreigners.

my former thai wife was (and is) a swindler, i have no idea of how many milions baht she wasted and how many men she ruined, before and after my coming: the only one way to end her "career" was to murder her, i hope to never hear news about guys jumped a balcony because of her, i'd feel little guilty to hadn't broke the chain...

I am one of, I suspect many thousands, who have found the wife/girlfriend cheating in this way. I walked away purely because I see no reason to impose a severe penalty (certainly not capital punishment) for what is a "normal cultural practice"

I think what you're advocating is a mature approach, if your hurt and lost all trust in a relationship.

What amazes me about this case is that, according to the article, this guy killed his gf of 3 months, because she was chatting on facebook with a French geezer. I might be old-fashioned but I'm not sure that really counts as cheating ! and I hope that if this happened to me, that I would at least try and work something out with my significant other / partner of the time.

I read that she dumped him for the french guy and when the french guy left they got back together and worked things out, and then he caught her chatting on facebook with him when she was supposed to be back with him.

People handle emotions in different ways some people can handle it while others like this chap just SNAP and I am dam_n well positive the guy did not wake up that morning thinking he was going to kill her that day, it was not premeditated by the looks of it and could easily go down as a a crime of passion or manslaugter

DK.

Pol. Col. Kovit Charoenwattanasak, Superintendent, Udon Thani police station said that this case is love triangle drama between a Thai woman and two foreign men.

In other words, case closed. It's a love triangle drama and nothing more.

Judging by this photo he's not the sort of person you'd want to chat to in a public place either.

Of course, Peter the Frenchman was more hansum. Actually, I'm a bit confused about who's who - Mike vs. Peter. sad.png

...and her surname was MILLER so maybe there was another foreigner involved too ?

that was before... when Britannia ruled tongue.png

I am one of, I suspect many thousands, who have found the wife/girlfriend cheating in this way. I walked away purely because I see no reason to impose a severe penalty (certainly not capital punishment) for what is a "normal cultural practice"

I think what you're advocating is a mature approach, if your hurt and lost all trust in a relationship.

What amazes me about this case is that, according to the article, this guy killed his gf of 3 months, because she was chatting on facebook with a French geezer. I might be old-fashioned but I'm not sure that really counts as cheating ! and I hope that if this happened to me, that I would at least try and work something out with my significant other / partner of the time.

I read that she dumped him for the french guy and when the french guy left they got back together and worked things out, and then he caught her chatting on facebook with him when she was supposed to be back with him.

People handle emotions in different ways some people can handle it while others like this chap just SNAP and I am dam_n well positive the guy did not wake up that morning thinking he was going to kill her that day, it was not premeditated by the looks of it and could easily go down as a a crime of passion or manslaugter

DK.

Why was he carrying a knife then ?

I guess his admission should eliminate the need to use the word "alleged". Here is a link to a video showing his arrest and his new look while on the run. It mentions he has been jailed in the past in Germany too.

How come given the front seat in the police car whistling.gifcheesy.gifw00t.gif

RIP to the girl her sins certainly didn't warrant being murdered. This German looks a bit out there in that particulour photo and he is obviously pretty disturbed to react in that way with such malice. If that had happened to any one else we would all be hurt but me personally I would walk away and never contact her again. Now he will spend the rest of his life in prison over a girl he had been seeing for a mesely few months. What a waste of two lives.

Another sad story in Thailand and unfortunately the sad stories out number the happy endings massively.

Are you sure you understand what a "happy ending" really is? T.I.T.whistling.gif

DK.

Why was he carrying a knife then ?

Many people carry Knives daily especially here in Thailand, does not mean they intend to murder someone that day

DK

Nisa, sad case, he had cause not to respect her, and she had cause not to respect him. They should never have been together. Death is final--and for her he was evil enough to end it. He deserves to suffer for this act. BUT most of this is founded on sex-jealousy, rather that courting and gentleness/love.

If anyone wants to jump of a balcony this would be their choice on how to end a relationship, if they had legs they could just walk away from any relationship if it is not working, as a million posters have already said.

Very sad that this mans attitude and belief system, that seems to mirror some posters here, of believing he has the right to control another human (specifically his girlfriend) has caused him to act in a way that has not only resulted in the death of somebody else but also destroying his own life and a likely devastating blow to the victim's family and his own.

What if it had been the other way around, the gf cought him cheating with another lady. What do you think would have happened? I mean, they are known to cut organs and kill for a little bit off jealousy. Does they, as women have the right to control another human?

Just asking.

• Like 1

Mrs. Jantree Miller, does this mean that she is also married to a 3rd farang? Maybe I am thinking wrong but I see bar, thai girl and at least 3 farangs.

I'm sure you're wrong -- the Police say it's a love triangle, not a love quadrangle. However, I'm sure the Thai Police will look into the case once they figure out it was indeed a love square.

But really, the fact that she has a western last name is just pure coincidence, as it was purely coincidence that he stabbed her 17 times. Accidentally. Or by suicide.

Same same - you've added nothing to this thread but asinine urban myths and half-truths.

If see one more thread mentioning buffalos then I'll scream.

Lets move-on and talk about the real issues here - anger management, respect for women in Thailand / SE Asia, people carrying weapons etc etc..

are sick buffaloes which need treatment off limits too? huh.png

I am dam_n well positive the guy did not wake up that morning thinking he was going to kill her that day, it was not premeditated by the looks of it and could easily go down as a a crime of passion or manslaugter

DK.

Agree that given the facts as we know them it doesn't sound like premeditation would be easy to prove but it certainly isn't manslaughter (or Thai equivalent) as he clearly intended to kill her. You don't stab somebody 17 times, including 6 times in the face and head unless you have an intent to kill. Manslaughter is a charged used when you didn't intend to kill somebody but should have known your actions could result in death. And again, depending on Thai law, he could be charged with premeditated murder as there typically is not a specific time frame needed to plan out the crime .. it could be months in planning the murder or seconds. Not to mention he went there carrying a knife, which I believe in itself is illegal in Thailand. Bottom line is this "appears" to be a clear cut murder by somebody who clearly intended to murder the victim. Truly is a shame that somebody could throw away their life like this and over this while more sad his actions took the life of somebody else.

Edited by Nisa

I'm confused too...who is the Frenchman? Mr Peter or Mr Mike?

Thai woman = Mrs. Jantree Miller age 34, .

A French man = Mr. Peter

The German boyfriend of Mrs. Jantree = Mr. Mike Kristien Bitek.

I am dam_n well positive the guy did not wake up that morning thinking he was going to kill her that day, it was not premeditated by the looks of it and could easily go down as a a crime of passion or manslaugter

DK.

Agree that given the facts as we know them it doesn't sound like premeditation would be easy to prove but it certainly isn't manslaughter (or Thai equivalent) as he clearly intended to kill her. You don't stab somebody 17 times, including 6 times in the face and head unless you have an intent to kill. Manslaughter is a charged used when you didn't intend to kill somebody but should have known your actions could result in death. And again, depending on Thai law, he could be charged with premeditated murder as there typically is not a specific time frame needed to plan out the crime .. it could be months in planning the murder or seconds. Not to mention he went there carrying a knife, which I believe in itself is illegal in Thailand. Bottom line is this "appears" to be a clear cut murder by somebody who clearly intended to murder the victim. Truly is a shame that somebody could throw away their life like this and over this while more sad his actions took the life of somebody else.

He could also plead temporary insanity in a fit of passionate rage he lost control and killed her.

As we know here in Thailand plead guilty have an excuse and you get off with a 2 year prison sentence like the Aussie guy who premeditated murdered the American guy in a restaurant here in Chiang mai after going out getting his gun and returning to the restaurant and delivering one shot to the chest one to the head and he is now out and a free man after serving 2 years.

DK

Edited by DiamondKing

DK.

Do you know how long someone is likely to serve in prison for murder in Thailand ?

What if it had been the other way around, the gf cought him cheating with another lady. What do you think would have happened? I mean, they are known to cut organs and kill for a little bit off jealousy. Does they, as women have the right to control another human?

Just asking.

Why not have this discussion on a thread about a women cutting off a man's member instead of using some warped twisted off topic issue to somehow argue against a point that is not only common sense but obviously right. And what kind of idiotic comment to make "they are known to ...". What percentage of "they" do this that would make you believe this women would do that? Why not considering how many Thai women are cheated on, have husbands who frequent brothels, have second wives, are abandoned after becoming pregnant or having a child who don't act out in violence? But the real question is given the obvious and highly unlikely odds of this women cutting off her partner's penis ... why do you feel a need to bring up such a thing on a topic where a women was murdered.

• Like 1

I'm confused too...who is the Frenchman? Mr Peter or Mr Mike?

Thai woman = Mrs. Jantree Miller age 34, .

A French man = Mr. Peter

The German boyfriend of Mrs. Jantree = Mr. Mike Kristien Bitek.

I'm still confused. Who's the passenger? blink.png

DK.

Do you know how long someone is likely to serve in prison for murder in Thailand ?

2 Years based on cases I have seen

DK

DK.

If they show remorse and admit their crime, probably "serve" about 10-years in a case like this is my guess. But I "think" there are circumstances with Farangs where they sometimes can serve a certain percentage of their time here then be transferred to serve the rest in their home country.

While this whole story is sad for all involved, and the reaction was totally disproportionate to the (so to speak) crime, if you play with fire, sooner or later you will get burnt. ManyThai ladies play with fire. This one got burnt.

• Like 2

DK.

2 Years based on cases I have seen

DK

And with a confession and good behaviour, 50% off. whistling.gif

Sorry no Pity for the Girl not saying she deserved to die but when you mess with people emotions it is inevitable that bad things will happen just like guys jumping off condo buildings etc this bar girl was 34 years old and most likely done this many many times over since she is a MRS Jantree too so she has been at this game a while this time it caught up with her.

I have seen too many guys get fleeced out of there life savings to feel sorry for these girls anymore, this one paid for it with her life.

DK

agree ..... many play with fire only this one got burnt. If you cheat , lie & deceive you run the risk and if you get caught .. you know there will be concequences.

Some people just don't get it when someone is taking care of them.

• Like 1