Jealous German Skinhead Knife Killer Caught In Khon Kaen

webfact

I always find it amazing to hear the 'Girlfriend leeches cash' from the farang.... Remember, those who give the money to the girls/girlfriends etc do so voluntarily nobody forces them, yet its always the girls fault and the farang the victim.

Its more a case of the farang thinking with his trouser brain rather than his actual brain and looks for someone else to blame for his stupidity when he realises he's given all is cash away.

Amen.

When momma said, "Don't lose your meal ticket," she should have added, "And by all means don't become one."

What is equally amazing is how a man would think giving money to a woman here could end well.

It is a sign of generosity in some quarters, not many, but here it is a sign of weakness and foolheartedness.

It is instanct disrespect.

When a woman in this part of the world sees you as generous on come the afterburners.

Her mindset is that somebody is going to get this fool's money sooner rather than later so might as well be me.

Again, of course this is all nothing to do with the OP topic.

I completely disagree. To me the key is clear and honest communications. For those happy with a "simply transactional" relationship:

Make it clear you are paying for services rendered, don't allow her to think she has any right to demand more than the agreed salary/allowance/bonus/tips arrangement. As long as good value is received in exchange for money spent, then everything's fine. As soon as the inevitable decline sets in, give fair notice and then adjust compensation accordingly.

B7 - 15K per month is the maximum range anyone should need to pay for full-time live-in companionship, plus maybe another 3-5 for gifts, shopping trips and whatever extras might come up.

Never pay advance deposits or make loans or participate in any investments or business ideas.

Keep a little in reserve for a severance payment when the time comes.

Note that love in one of its many varieties may well enter the picture from either party, but personally I'm not wealthy enough to allow that to influence the financial arrangements.

As long as everything is kept open and honest and unrealistic expectations are not allowed to set in, then you should be able to remain at least friendly acquaintances afterwards - I am in regular friendly contact with dozens of ex's all over the world.

• Like 1

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This is a terrible thing to happen !!! Both Farang men and Thai women are very naive . The men think they can find love with very pretty much younger women ;

Not this time!

The man is some years younger as the victim and at least without an ugly body.

What does "without an ugly body" means?

Nice touch the Swaztica earring obviously an idiot to wear an earring like that and be German at the same time

DK

Well just for an info - Swastika is not a NAZI symbol for starters. Though the Nazi symbol is inspired from the Swastika symbol, ppl should be clear to use the appropriate names when referring to the symbol and the context. Swastika is a Hindu symbol for luck and prosperity which is square and Nazi symbol looks same but is at an angle.

So when referring to these symbols ppl generally says Nazi Swastika symbol. which is incorrect. Being a hindu, I feel that it is wrong.

• Like 1

I always find it amazing to hear the 'Girlfriend leeches cash' from the farang. Remember those who give the money to the girls/girlfriends etc do so voluntarily nobody forces them, yet its always the girls fault...

It takes two to tango yes, but it's wrong to exploit people.

Thus making her doing a "bad" thing switching between the German and the French guy.

If she had been a "good" girl, she would have either stayed with the German or left him period, for the French guy.

So summing up, she is not at fault for being stabbed, she is however at fault for being a butterfly.

If there was a law against being a butterfly,the jails would be a lot fuller than they are now.Good or bad,it's not your call.
  • Like 1

Enough about swastikas please. It's off topic and only a minor detail in the story.

Further to that, we're going to start handing out suspensions to those of you who feel the need to insult each other and engage in name calling.

Such posts will be deleted without further comment.

• Like 1

You sure the police did this or was it the cell provider?

Well, obviously the providers do it, by request of the Police, when they have a warrant to do so.

As early as in the '90s, long before some cell phones got GPS, police in several Europe countries - and I guess in other industrialised countries - used a tracker to establish the location of cell phones. I remember the tracker was called "Kolibri" - not sure if it was the brand.

I read this story in the Thai language' Daily News' yesterday and noted the absence of any mention that the victim was leaching large amounts of money from the offender. Almost makering her look like a stand up model citizen. Selective reporting I guess.

I would not call 60,000 Thai baht "leeching" off anyone from Germany. The amount he gave her, 60,000 ThB is the equivalent 1,500 Euros, which is less than the lowest monthly average wage for a German (http://www.worldsala...g/germany.shtml). For a Thai wage-earner, 60,000 is 6 times their average monthly income (if you take 10,000 baht/month as the median amount), so do the math. Poor third world woman "dating" a Neo-Nazi equals rough treatment in exchange to be treated with equal disparity. I wish this would be a wake-up call to some of the Thai women who believe that dating a racist Farang means they have won big-time.

Edited by me313

RE: his understanding of aryanism, buddhism or anything else - he's a thug. Stop trying to put a silk coat on a pig. He's just another walking disaster from the EU.The only export industry Europe still has left is half-wit drunken morons , and this is one of our premiere deluxe range. Makes me ashamed to hold a EU passport.

Also think the comments should focus on this wretched toxic slick of a creature, rather than the free-spirited & defenseless Thai lady he murdered in cold blood while she chatted to friends on her Facebook account.

• Like 2

My missus has no idea who Hitler is and when I drew a swastika she said it is a Buddha thing.

And yeah, this seems ot have been covered in another thread, yonks ago.

Even if one assumes all the very worst about the lady, which is hardly fair as she can't defend herself, she was 34 and didn't deserve to die at the hands of some violent arsehol_e.

This is a terrible thing to happen !!! Both Farang men and Thai women are very naive . The men think they can find love with very pretty much younger women ;

Not this time!

The man is some years younger as the victim and at least without an ugly body.

What does "without an ugly body" means?

Bold, but not from shaving! Old! And to many Kilos on to short size! So, same me!tongue.png

-Toscano- mentioned, often the Falangs look not soooo pretty!

I read this story in the Thai language' Daily News' yesterday and noted the absence of any mention that the victim was leaching large amounts of money from the offender. Almost makering her look like a stand up model citizen. Selective reporting I guess.

I would not call 60,000 Thai baht "leeching" off anyone from Germany. The amount he gave her, 60,000 ThB is the equivalent 1,500 Euros, which is less than the lowest monthly average wage for a German (http://www.worldsala...g/germany.shtml). For a Thai wage-earner, 60,000 is 250 Euros, so do the math. Poor third world woman "dating" a Neo-Nazi equals rough treatment in exchange to be treated with equal disparity. I wish this would be a wake-up call to some of the Thai women who believe that dating a racist Farang means they have won big-time.

I am constantly amazed that this doesn't happen more often. Meeting and establishing relationships in such short time gives no chance for anyone to really get to know each other properly, irrespective of whether one side of the relationship thinks the money side of it is "a lot" or "a little" Culture and language is hard enough, then there is actually get to know and understand with whom exactly you are in a relationship. It all takes time. There are a percentage of weirdos worldwide, and when I hear "he is a nice guy", when they have only known each other a few weeks astounds me. Ted Bundy was a nice guy too, until people found out.

I know of one girl who went to Scandinavia after knowing a guy for a very short period of time, and had to run to the police having been beaten to within an inch of her life by her partner.

People are different the world over, let alone throw in language and cultural differences, and then there is always the chance that your partner turns out to be a Nazi, murdering nutter.

Edited by Thai at Heart

OMG look at his earring! This guys was lost long time ago and grew up very sad prob..

Well let all the stories begin again (lol)

By the way i see Thai also with the same symbol on a T-shirt but little know what it is here.

The swastika is an important symbol for Hindus and Buddhists. The oldest evidence of its use in the East is from more than 2,500 years old.

I was yesterday in Udon Thani city, visited the 2 German Restaurant and Bar Restaurant 100m nearby, where the killing-incident happened.

What I heard, the alleged murderer, was a frequent guest in the German Restaurant.

The owner tried to bring him food into the prison - good patron for regular customer!

The other Bar-Restaurants owner, mentioned also,

that the Thai lady who murdered? in self defense? as she claimed? with 21? knive stabbings her Austrian (UN-Army--corps) husband in Udon Thani,

last year - similarity?

never set one foot in the prison! Costed her a higher Baht sum.

TIT? LINK to that story

http://www.thaivisa....-in-udon-thani/

By the way, made nearly no waves here in Thaivisa! Not one respond or Posting! Only from the ADM.sad.png

OMG look at his earring! This guys was lost long time ago and grew up very sad prob..

Well let all the stories begin again (lol)

By the way i see Thai also with the same symbol on a T-shirt but little know what it is here.

The swastika is an important symbol for Hindus and Buddhists. The oldest evidence of its use in the East is from more than 2,500 years old.

Stop already, he is a skinhead German. This debate has been done to death on Thaivisa. I doubt very much (although I would like to be surprised) that he is a practising Hindu or Buddhist.

I feel sorry for the German , firstly he oviously dint know she was a prostitute (Ilegal in Thailand) but should have figured that out before.

Secondly the press is siding on the girl by calling him "Jealous German Skinhead"

The headline should have read: "German national suspected in killing of a cheating prostitute In Khon Kaen"

But anyhow the media has conficted him already.

Edited by newermonkey

.....and did Mr Peter (the Frenchman) have a WP for working in a bar?

Nothing to do with this story at all...

I also see that some appear to think that just because the guy was giving the girl money (we cant assume that she was "leeching" money from him), it lessens the seriousness of what this guy did - he is allegedly a murderer - NOTHING is more serious, and NOTHING makes it OK.

RE: his understanding of aryanism, buddhism or anything else - he's a thug. Stop trying to put a silk coat on a pig. He's just another walking disaster from the EU.The only export industry Europe still has left is half-wit drunken morons , and this is one of our premiere deluxe range. Makes me ashamed to hold a EU passport.

Also think the comments should focus on this wretched toxic slick of a creature, rather than the free-spirited & defenseless Thai lady he murdered in cold blood while she chatted to friends on her Facebook account.

Couldn't agree more - great post - and I'm from EU also (well the UK).

The guy must have known what she was about, as alot of them are, and should have just left her.. The swastika is actually a buddhist symbol stolen by Hitler, although the fool probably didn't know that.. To be brutally honest I am surprised it doesn't happen more often.. Those women know exactly what they are doing and are greedy beyond belief.. You have to be extremly lucky to find a nice genuine girl there if you are felang... Just sayin!

Posted with Thaivisa App http://apps.thaivisa.com

Sick Bastard.

Proof that there is at least 1 bad Farang who deserves to go to hell together with Thaksin.

I pity you for having nothing to contribute.

Obsessed with TS? Your problem. Go get professional help. And leave him out of this story, please.

• Like 1

Would the real Mr Miller please stand up? please stand up !!!

I would be interested to know where is Mr Miller now?

Why did the get divorced?

Who is the father of this ladies daughter?

Where is here father now?

IMO the real Mr Miller got taken for a ride by this lady. He probably

supported this ladies daughter for years. After 9 years he got so fed

up that he up and left Thailand or just up and left her. Just my opinion

Even stupid sleeping people wake up sooner or later

Sick Bastard.

Proof that there is at least 1 bad Farang who deserves to go to hell together with Thaksin.

Congratulations. You managed to bring Thaksin into it! I am no fan, but <deleted> has he got to do with this topic. You are clearly a man obsessed, take some of your medication and go and lie down in a darkened room for a few hours. You will feel much better afterwards!

I feel sorry for the German , firstly he oviously dint know she was a prostitute (Ilegal in Thailand) but should have figured that out before.

Secondly the press is siding on the girl by calling him "Jealous German Skinhead"

The headline should have read: "German national suspected in killing of a cheating prostitute In Khon Kaen"

But anyhow the media has conficted him already.

By his own admission mentioned in the article, he said he did it out of jealousy, the other two are facts - he is German, and its patently obvious that he has shaved his head - he appears also to be interested in the Nazi movement, if we can judge by his wearing the symbol in his ear... I will double check to see which way around it is...(BTW thanks to Semper for clarifying the difference - I hadnt realised they were mirror images - even more symbolic when you think about what each represents).

As Farangled said - how can a prostitute "cheat", but even more important - all she was doing was chatting on Facebook - hardly "cheating"...maybe "flirting", but so what? Even if there was an excuse for murder, which of course there never is, nor will be, is electronic flirting halfway around the world, an excuse...NO!

Would the real Mr Miller please stand up? please stand up !!!

I would be interested to know where is Mr Miller now?

Why did the get divorced?

Who is the father of this ladies daughter?

Where is here father now?

IMO the real Mr Miller got taken for a ride by this lady. He probably

supported this ladies daughter for years. After 9 years he got so fed

up that he up and left Thailand or just up and left her. Just my opinion

Even stupid sleeping people wake up sooner or later

All Speculation. Why bring her ex husband into it?

Whatever she did or didnt do she didnt deserve to be butchered by this cold blooded murderer. (He has already confessed)