Thailand Needs Cricket

I am rather concerned about the beach game. What will we do if a ball hits a jetski...a bat is hardly enough protection.

Indeed, we wouldn't want sponsor boards bearing our name to be displayed at a murder scene...

Suicide scene. The jetski operators were trying to save him, alas in vain, and he committed suicide by repeatedly beating himself around the head with a blunt instrument.

SC

TV Cricket

These boots were made for walking

But the knees were meant to run

They had guns on the documentary I watched

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm beginning to warm to you guys again .

Just saying like ...

SC ... hyperlinking gone crazy (great Lego YouTube) BTW

Isn't it a bit late Down Under?

Having trouble sleeping?

Nightmares about fast-leg-theory bowling?

Just saying like ...

Having trouble sleeping?

Nightmares about stair-rods?

Just saying like ...

Having trouble sleeping?

I assume you are referring to the weather conditions at Edgbaston.

Very upsetting.

Sent from iPhone; please forgive any typos or violations of forum rules

Just saying like ...

Having trouble sleeping?

I assume you are referring to the weather conditions at Edgbaston.

Very upsetting.

My apologies; no, it was ill-natured [off-topic] gloating about the weather in Newcastle...

SC

Edit: Clarification added: Apologies for the late addition, after you're comment, Brit

Edit: I don't want to add another offtopic digression, so to answer David's question below

Edited by StreetCowboy

Just saying like ...

Having trouble sleeping?

Hummmmmmmm.

Start here and read the next two posts.

What's SC's excuse?

Edited by David48

Now that StreetCowboy is exhausted from his League commentary and has hit the sack, brit1984 is also, presumably, catching up on some beauty sleep, kevjohn hasn't brewed his first cuppa (no need to mention the coffee) and the rest of the team are still in the Dressing Room could it be time to discuss this?

post-104736-0-63626500-1339190075_thumb.

World Revolves around Cricket

(Been saving that one for a while)

I suspect there are some lurkers who may be reading this thread but not knowing whether to join in (possibly worried whether their point has been covered already or will not be understood)...

To the lurkers I say, be bold, be brave and post without fear. However ill-informed, irrelevant or even incomprehensible your post, it will not be ignored, you will not be flamed and your contribution will be welcomed..

So lurkers... "Thailand Needs Cricket", please discuss...

So it's OK, for me to keep posting, Bobb....smile.png

I suspect there are some lurkers who may be reading this thread but not knowing whether to join in (possibly worried whether their point has been covered already or will not be understood)...

To the lurkers I say, be bold, be brave and post without fear. However ill-informed, irrelevant or even incomprehensible your post, it will not be ignored, you will not be flamed and your contribution will be welcomed..

I will flame, ooooooop's perhaps not, as l get unpaid holidays. whistling.gif

..."unpaid" holidays...

Now I am intrigued... are you being paid to post on TV? How much do you get per post?

You must be rich... would you like to donate some to support our mission?... we can put your photo on kevjohn's bat...

Yeah Boss.......Grab his fortunes and change the photo to a V8 mint minor....I'd like that photo.....biggrin.png

I will flame, ooooooop's perhaps not, as l get unpaid holidays. whistling.gif

..."unpaid" holidays...

Now I am intrigued... are you being paid to post on TV? How much do you get per post?

You must be rich... would you like to donate some to support our mission?... we can put your photo on kevjohn's bat...

Or put your name on his helmet...

Bat and Hat....thats double pay, Boss.....but I'll do it for nothing because "Thailand Needs Cricket" OK

Now is probably a good moment to re-iterate our thanks to the umpires for consistently giving the batsmen the benefit of any doubt...

There is nothing worse than being given out leg-before-wicket or caught-behind, when you know you hit it or didn't hit respectively...

I'm going to have to learn that lingo they call "Bouble Dutch"..wink.png

Streetcowboy said in Post #2098

STOP IT! None of that, please

Why...The Boss is just trying to pick a few extra bob for the team?

Edited by kevjohn

STOP IT! None of that, please

SC

Are you jealous?

Do you want something on your helmet?

Maybe his initials?...

Or picture of my V8 Mini.....by the way, it's red.

I wonder if duplo cricket is possible

I want to start teaching my son well before he reaches the minimum age for lego

Then that will put him in a good position for whem his 10 brother come along...whistling.gif

I am rather concerned about the beach game. What will we do if a ball hits a jetski...a bat is hardly enough protection.

Indeed, we wouldn't want sponsor boards bearing our name to be displayed at a murder scene...

+1.....Still no "Likes"

Just saying like ...

Having trouble sleeping?

+1....wink.png

Now that StreetCowboy is exhausted from his League commentary and has hit the sack, brit1984 is also, presumably, catching up on some beauty sleep, kevjohn hasn't brewed his first cuppa (no need to mention the coffee) and the rest of the team are still in the Dressing Room could it be time to discuss this?

Well, as you can see from the last 9 posts, yes, the coffee is brewed. On the 2nd one now.wink.png

Re the logo.....excellent..excellent....thumbsup.gifclap2.gif

Maybe you could put a pointer to where Thailand is, on the planet "Earth"....wink.png

Come on 10:30....might get some "Likes" back....whistling.gif

It's a Saturday kevjohn ... most are pulling the cord on the Mower or bouncing their kid on their spare knee.

'Mower' and 'kid' could metaphors though ...

Come on 10:30....might get some "Likes" back....whistling.gif

It's a Saturday kevjohn ... most are pulling the cord on the Mower or bouncing their kid on their spare knee.

'Mower' and 'kid' could metaphors though ...

May have to change my time schedule so that I'm not in bed when the rest of the team is playing.

These different time zones make it hard work.

May have to change my time schedule so that I'm not in bed when the rest of the team is playing.

Did you mean to say that you were in bed when the rest of the team is playing ... hence difficult to compete at the same time?

But ... as you know, I can sleep under the table (years of sleeping on a Thai floor) in the Dressing Room.

Edited by David48

Did you mean to say that you were in bed when the rest of the team is playing ... hence difficult to compete at the same time?

But ... as you know, I can sleep under the table (years of sleeping on a Thai floor) in the Dressing Room.

Yeah..well, I did put a fairly good over in, this morning, with help from you....wink.png

Well, as you can see from the last 9 posts, yes, the coffee is brewed. On the 2nd one now.wink.png

Maybe you could put a pointer to where Thailand is, on the planet "Earth"....wink.png

Just for you ... post-104736-0-13348900-1339198270_thumb.

Luckily, you can just see it to the right of India as indicated by the arrow.

So now kevjohn, since you have a visual, what are your thoughts on why the world revolves around cricket ... without mentioning coffee ... tongue.png

So now kevjohn, since you have a visual, what are your thoughts on why the world revolves around cricket ... without mentioning coffee ... tongue.png

Dont have to think about that as there is nothing else the world can revolve around except maybe coffee...OOOPS! sorry..... you said not to mention "coffee"

Dont have to think about that as there is nothing else the world can revolve around except maybe coffee...OOOPS! sorry..... you said not to mention "coffee"

Why not mention Coffee........we need sponsors and Thailand has some great coffee growers. Maybe in this case we can relent and take some of the payment in kind.

Harry said

Why not mention Coffee........we need sponsors and Thailand has some great coffee growers. Maybe in this case we can relent and take some of the payment in kind.

Have a talk to BookMan, he's the money man.....wink.png

If we designate coffee as the teams Number 1 drink, I'm sure we will have more sponsors come on board.....smile.png

Harry said

If we designate coffee as the teams Number 1 drink, I'm sure we will have more sponsors come on board.....smile.png

Would we have to drink it, as well? I'm not sure I could cope with driving, after six pints of coffee...

Maybe if I just put a bit of cream in my guinness, it'll look the same...

SC

EDIT:

TV Cricket, the team with two cans

and lots of other exotic birds

Edited by StreetCowboy

Harry said

Would we have to drink it, as well? I'm not sure I could cope with driving, after six pints of coffee...

Maybe if I just put a bit of cream in my guinness, it'll look the same...

SC

EDIT:

TV Cricket, the team with two cans

and lots of other exotic birds

Would an Irish coffee be OK.

If so, then you can drink mine......the, Irish coffee I mean.