A Real Shoot Gun Wedding

Rigger

Well my wife’s 18 year old brother was caught in bed with a young village girl last night and now the family wants them to marry. The wife tells me they turned up at home last night looking for there daughter and her brother they then searched the village and found them sleeping together. The brother has done a runner and hasn’t been seen since and her family and my wife’s family are in a discussion now about weather they will marry and how much the dowry will be

The brother doesn’t want to marry

I have told my wife I will not be paying for any dowry but she can sell some of her gold to pay the dowry as I can’t see it being to high.

I will post more after talking to the wife tomorrow to find out what they decide to do

Edited by Rigger

Well my wife’s 18 year old brother was caught in bed with a young village girl last night and now the family wants them to marry. The wife tells me they turned up at home last night looking for there daughter and her brother they then searched the village and found them sleeping together. The brother has done a runner and hasn’t been seen since and her family and my wife’s family are in a discussion now about weather they will marry and how much the dowry will be

The brother doesn’t want to marry

I have told my wife I will not be paying for any dowry but she can sell some of her gold to pay the dowry as I can’t see it being to high.

I will post more after talking to the wife tomorrow to find out what they decide to do

Thats interesting and funny and sad and scary and just plain entertaining. Thanks

:o

Do you guys think that the other family will think that the boy should get the money from the farang brother- in- law (BIL)?????? I think NOT (meaning I wouldn't pay either) but TIT.

I dont now which family the wife is talking about at the moment so I cant comment on that but The obutor and the pooyaiban are there and they are my drinking buddys as well as family so I sure they want let the other family play on the farang bit to much

I dont now which family the wife is talking about at the moment so I cant comment on that but The obutor and the pooyaiban are there and they are my drinking buddys as well as family so I sure they want let the other family play on the farang bit to much

If he hasn't knocked her up as well you might get a discount :o

Might work out cheaper for you in the longterm to finance the brothers long holiday away from the village.

It only take one night of passion for a baby to be on the way. I'd be getting the girl to a doctor and "the morning after pill" Which I believe is effective upto 3 days after conception.

If he hasn't knocked her up as well you might get a discount :D

Under the Soiled Goods Act that'd be certain. :o

The brother has a job in bangkok and a motorbike and a mobile phone and that is about it O and a sister married to a farang. I guess that makes him a good prospect up in these parts

He is not a bad kid I just dont want to pay for a dowry or a wedding but if the family have taken it this far they are going to want some money if he marrys or not and if he doesn,t marry he better watch his ass if the other family catches him they would probably give him a good beating for losing face and refusing to marry there daughter

I will find out some thing in a few more hours

Something similar happened to my BIL Dee. Age 17 at the time. They were caught

in the sack by her parents and he was ARRESTED! and held in jail for 2 weeks until

he agreed to marry! No joke. She is hot too, 15 at the time, mint. Cant blame him.

No sin sot required.

Well they married and went to BKK to work, she ended up cheating on him with another

guy and leaving him. Now they are back together somewhat happily but i know I

could bang her with little effort. I gave her a ride on my motocy and she started

massaging my unit. I almost pulled over and let her have it but Dee is a decent

guy. I just let her have her way with me for the trip trying to accept the Thai culture :o .

crazy

nam

Edited by Nam Kao

Something similar happened to my BIL Dee. Age 17 at the time.  They were caught

in the sack by her parents and he was ARRESTED! and held in jail for 2 weeks until

he agreed to marry!  No joke.  She is hot too, 15, mint. Cant blame him.

No sin sot required.

Well they married and went to BKK to work, she ended up cheating on him with another

guy and leaving him. Now they are back together somewhat happily but i know I

could bang her with little effort.  I gave her a ride on my motocy and she started

guy. I just let her have her way with me for the trip trying to accept the Thai culture :D

crazy

nam

She MUST be a natural-born talent, right? :o

LaoPo

>>>She MUST be a natural-born talent, right?

High mileage i bet. Its a shame, he's a real nice/clean guy. So far no kids

so i hope he wakes up. The family was really angry when he took her back.

But i guess she had her hooks in him. sad really.

>>>She MUST be a natural-born talent, right?

High mileage i bet.  Its a shame, he's a real nice/clean guy.  So far no kids

so i hope he wakes up. The family was really angry when he took her back.

But i guess she had her hooks in him. sad really.

I believe you when you say that he is a real nice guy. He made only 1 mistake...taking her back.

He might believe it's love but it's merely an addiction because she is 'so hot' to speak in your terms.

It needs time for him to find out...sad enough. I hope he does find out sooner than me....with an ex-gf.....it took me years to find out that it was an addiction and not REAL love....

LaoPo

Ya i tried to talking to him but he got angry at me. My wife tried - same response.

Without a kid he can break off relatively cleanly. Once there is a kid forget it.

I think she is looking for another richer sucker because she does not want baby

now which is not the norm up here.

I am glad your situation turned out good Lao po

regards

nam

could bang her with little effort. I gave her a ride on my motocy and she started

guy. I just let her have her way with me for the trip trying to accept the Thai culture :o

crazy

nam

that realy pisses me off when that happens

This is a great money making opportunity for you.

No Hollywood script writer could come up with a better story line.

This could be the start of a blockbuster TV drama series/soap opera.

Get a production crew together and cash in on your good fortune. Opportunity only knocks once.

Speaking of 'knocking,' don't let your main female player get knocked up by her rising talented co-star. That could disrupt production......film production that is, not baby production.

Well it looks like the BIL has a new wife if he didn,t marry they where going to bring the police in. Aparently both kids were crying as they dont want to marry she is 17 and in school and will stay in school until july then will marry. BIL will go back to bangkok and work to help pay for the 100k and 1 bht gold dowry family will all chip in for the rest

I just hope he doesn,t get caught with another one in the meen time

Amazing Thailand :o:D:D

Ya i tried to talking to him but he got angry at me. My wife tried - same response.

Without a kid he can break off relatively cleanly. Once there is a kid forget it.

I think she is looking for another richer sucker because she does not want baby

now which is not the norm up here.

I am glad your situation turned out good Lao po

regards

nam

Thanks Nam; yes I was lucky and and found my dreamlady 2 years ago...married and all; from China by the way. She's the most understanding and astonishing open-minded lady I've ever met. Even very beautiful and also, like myself, in love with Thailand.....so am I happy and lucky or what?

Your friend will find out 1 day that he's better off without his wife...but despite your warnings, as well as your wifes' he will and CANNOT listen because it's the journey of life...he's has to find out himself.

I did (and it took me a long time unfortunately), despite many many warnings from dear friends and family; they were dead-RIGHT, but I didn't SEE it......desperately hooked and addicted as I was....AND moreover, she KNEW it and almost destroyed me.

Anyway, I'm very very happy now and that's what counts; your friend is still very young and has a lot to learn...don't we all? :o

I wish you luck with your dear friend...keep a good eye upon him!

LaoPo

Nice story rigger, I think that anyone who has lived any length of time in rural Thailand will of heard or witnest simular tales. If "caught in the act" the usual is marry, pay money to get out of it, go to jail or run away :o I've known of all four in the past.

My BiL had some close calls in the past, got caught once and had a good beating, managed to get out of marring her as it turned out she'd been sleeping with someone before anyway :D

RC

Lao po, glad to hear about your wife, enjoy!

-------------------------

OK what happens to us farangs caught in the sack like the OP story???

And you are already married to a TG :o

YIKES!!! :D

Jail?? $$$$? Permanant mai noi?????????????

Edited by Nam Kao