Why So Many Farangs Without A Clue?

chops

It's rumored that some thai women get money from men of all races. That a thai man with a wife and kids will spend what little money he has at a karaoke bar on a girl doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me either but it's culturally accepted to be that way here.\

Think of it from the farangs perspective that can come here and with just some money can borrow another man's wife to soil for his pleasure. And he's the idiot? The thai guy actually has to live with her and actually accepts it all happening right under his nose.

Actually ,the thai men are often sponsored by their wives ,this includes unlimited sex ,beer money ,car or motorbike finance payments ,money for things as crazy as gambling or paying to sleep with other karaoke girls and bottles of whisky etc

many of them dont care ,all the better if some idiot farang is paying for it all

• Like 1

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(to eek above...)

well...you know that I would've done, tried to explain... but then she would've taken anything at hand (a floor ashtray, etc) and then bashed me about the heid with impunity and I had a small child at home at the time...

then recently in NYC I was trudging along on the upper east side and looked up and there was a woman on the other side of the pavement and then she made eye contact and it looked like she was gonna rush across the pavement and punish me for looking at her and then I went into 'shuffling old man in a tattered baseball cap' mode and then she layed off...but it was a close call...

Edited by tutsiwarrior

If I walk around in a police uniform then everyone would wrongly assume I was a police man. Do these women not understand that if they walk around dressed in short skirts and showing lots of skin then folks will assume they are dressed to work as a prostitute? The whole reason that prostitutes dress in revealing clothing is to entice customers. I just assume any women dressed like a prostitute is doing that so everyone will check out their goodies and make an offer.

Wow..i would never asssume that just because a woman is wearing something sexy or revealing = prostitute! There is such a thing as dressing sexy in a classy/sophisticated way. Frankly im shocked if you automatically that every woman in a short skirt is displaying herself as if a prostitute. Being proud of how you look and enjoying attention shouldnt be something to be ashamed about (or of course, offended by if someone looks at you). There is a difference in dressing/acting somewhat "slutty" (for want of a better word), and there is a difference in appreciating a nice looking woman (or man) and leering. Surely you must know the difference..?

'extremely long legs'? oh, phuturatica please post a photo and show them off...'some folks' seem to think that they got a monopoly on the long legs around here...

once I was ascending a stairway in the office where I worked in the UK and I was confronted by an angry young woman who snarled: 'whaddaya think yer looking at? pervert!'...and I said: 'whaaa???' and then I noticed that she was wearing an extremely short skirt and the implication then was clear...I was just trying to mind my own business...honest...

Lol, why didnt you just tell her that if she is going to dress in a very short skirt, then she is automatically giving the world permission to admire. Silly mare!

..in that sense i really dont understand women who act offended. Of course, leering is impolite..but looking is perfectly normal. Would be like telling someone not to look at a window display that was set up to be looked at. blink.png

Edit: but a note of warning...i recommend keeping the looks to bare minimum or behind sunglasses when with gf's or wives ..or even just female company. ..cmon guys, keep the ogling for when you are with guy friends or when solo. ..just like we do wink.png

Hey it pays to advertise

Wow..i would never asssume that just because a woman is wearing something sexy or revealing = prostitute!

Well, when I wear my 1975 Kevin Keegan footie shorts, I always get chatted up by perverts...

And when I wear my arseless leathern spanking trousers....

Why??? I just want a quiet night out?

There is nothing more ludicrous than a woman moaning abut getting pestered when she goes out with it all "hanging out" as it were.

If you don't want "unwelcome" attentions, dress conservatively.

Edited by HeavyDrinker
  • Like 2

'Stupid is as stupid does'………Fact is no matter how smart we think we are, we all have our buttons ….It’s up to the con-man….or bar girl to find it, (the button) which one flips us over on our backs! Some its greed, some its power and some it’s Sex…………..Or power and sex, whatever! We all……All…. have a weakness, (sorry, but if you think you don’t, you’re kidding yourself)

It’s not about having a weakness; it’s about knowing what yours is…….And dealing with it.

This story is not about bone-head <deleted>#king westerners not knowing the score…..It’s about thick westerner not knowing their own weakness and dealing with it.

Thailand….A battle between ‘little head’ and ‘big head’

Note; posting pissed..........

Hey Tonto21 you nailed it!

I was going to say something along the lines of "a kid let loose in a lolly shop" or one's first trip to Disneyland only to discover that the rides are better.

Pissed or not.....Tonto21clap2.gif

• 2 weeks later...

'Stupid is as stupid does'………Fact is no matter how smart we think we are, we all have our buttons ….It’s up to the con-man….or bar girl to find it, (the button) which one flips us over on our backs! Some its greed, some its power and some it’s Sex…………..Or power and sex, whatever! We all……All…. have a weakness, (sorry, but if you think you don’t, you’re kidding yourself)

It’s not about having a weakness; it’s about knowing what yours is…….And dealing with it.

This story is not about bone-head <deleted>#king westerners not knowing the score…..It’s about thick westerner not knowing their own weakness and dealing with it.

Thailand….A battle between ‘little head’ and ‘big head’

Note; posting pissed..........

Perhaps Clint Eastwood said it best...."A man has got to know his limitations...."

It is crazy what some guys give their girlfriends. I had a 21 year old sweetheart (Noy) staying with me and provided her with a comfortable income. Her friend had a German guy who she met at the bar take her in and gave her 50k baht a month, 25K apartment a month, 1 million in bank and a small piece of land in the village. This all happened in a matter of a few months....Noy, at first was content with her deal but decided that she was stupid for being with me for only XX amount and wanted more. Needless to say, a relationship based on money will never last so it ended....never again ! Noy is back at the bar game looking for her next sponsor. Beware of cute little 21 year old named Noy....she is in the game to win.... But, as they say in Thailand "up to you"....

and I have been coming to Thailand for 17 years. But sometimes they are just too sweet to pass up.

It is crazy what some guys give their girlfriends. I had a 21 year old sweetheart (Noy) staying with me and provided her with a comfortable income. Her friend had a German guy who she met at the bar take her in and gave her 50k baht a month, 25K apartment a month, 1 million in bank and a small piece of land in the village. This all happened in a matter of a few months....Noy, at first was content with her deal but decided that she was stupid for being with me for only XX amount and wanted more. Needless to say, a relationship based on money will never last so it ended....never again ! Noy is back at the bar game looking for her next sponsor. Beware of cute little 21 year old named Noy....she is in the game to win.... But, as they say in Thailand "up to you"....

and I have been coming to Thailand for 17 years. But sometimes they are just too sweet to pass up.

And look what happened in Udon Thani, German stabbed girlfriend last month. These lasses play a very dangerous game!

And look what happened in Udon Thani, German stabbed girlfriend last month. These lasses play a very dangerous game!

Thats right. I tried to tell Noy that everything should not be based just on money but money is number one and that is why they got in the game in the first place. The German guy is 66 and looks the part and his gf is 26 I think...He stays most of the time out of country. She is a bargirl so it is just a matter of time before she is back on the game behind his back. People use each other and it is ok until one gets their feelings hurt...then who knows what can happen....

• Like 1

I think idiots sending large sums of money to women in Thailand is often a figure plucked out of the air to make other women jealous. But certainly not all. And I think much of it has to do with location / employment. By that I mean places like Pattaya / Phuket and BG's.

A bunch of guys I know in Pattaya give between 10K and 24K per month for exclusive rights and for the woman to live in full time. The cheapest of these women is a woman from Chiang Rai at 10K a month and she is the only one who has never worked in a bar. The others are all 'ex' go-go girls. And that tells me a lot.

I think that many really beautiful women from go-go bars do get a lot of money in the high season from holidaymakers who throw money around like confetti. Recently I was in a bar on Soi Khao Talo (Pattaya) where a holiday maker on the last night here in Thailand gave each of the staff a 1,000 Baht note. That alone cost him about 15K Baht. Total waste of money in my eyes but it must have been good for his ego.

For me, I'd rather head back North again and live the village life I used to lead with women about who would never dream of being anywhere near a go-go bar or work in place like Pattaya and Phuket and leave this financial bickering behind.

I think idiots sending large sums of money to women in Thailand is often a figure plucked out of the air to make other women jealous. But certainly not all. And I think much of it has to do with location / employment. By that I mean places like Pattaya / Phuket and BG's.

A bunch of guys I know in Pattaya give between 10K and 24K per month for exclusive rights and for the woman to live in full time. The cheapest of these women is a woman from Chiang Rai at 10K a month and she is the only one who has never worked in a bar. The others are all 'ex' go-go girls. And that tells me a lot.

I think that many really beautiful women from go-go bars do get a lot of money in the high season from holidaymakers who throw money around like confetti. Recently I was in a bar on Soi Khao Talo (Pattaya) where a holiday maker on the last night here in Thailand gave each of the staff a 1,000 Baht note. That alone cost him about 15K Baht. Total waste of money in my eyes but it must have been good for his ego.

For me, I'd rather head back North again and live the village life I used to lead with women about who would never dream of being anywhere near a go-go bar or work in place like Pattaya and Phuket and leave this financial bickering behind.

In a relationship, if I was the primary bread winner, sharing my salary with my partner would not be a problem. As long as we had the mutual "care and share" agreement between us.

No way would I start sending back money to these girls. Its like a damned meat market, and they managed before my mortal soul came onto the scene... single parent, or what.

From the beginning to the end, the whole aspect has nosebleed written all over the place, and there is usually only one sufferer!

• Like 2

Phuket also...in storage.

Personally dont find people getting done over funny. Stupid, naive, indulgent even, but not funny.

I also dont find it funny when im happily having coffee some place and another westerner whos been done over due to his bad decisions, decides to give me his tale of woe...and how he used to be down on western women but now he thinks differently and wont date a thai woman again..and blah blah blah.. (failing to realise it was more likely their choice in woman, not the nationality of the woman that was the problem...)

I dunno, maybe i look like i want to hear it.

Ive ended up finding out of the way coffee shops.

LOL, eek.

@OP, the main cause for so many farangs without a clue is the fact that 50% of farangs have a below average intelligence.

Or because as soon as they see available women (something I never saw in central USA) their small head takes over all the decisions.

Personally dont find people getting done over funny. Stupid, naive, indulgent even, but not funny.

I also dont find it funny when im happily having coffee some place and another westerner whos been done over due to his bad decisions, decides to give me his tale of woe...and how he used to be down on western women but now he thinks differently and wont date a thai woman again..and blah blah blah.. (failing to realise it was more likely their choice in woman, not the nationality of the woman that was the problem...)

I get exactly the same from Western men. Why the hell do they think Western women would be interested? What do they want? A sympathy hug?

I have just got to the point of saying "You're own fault for being stupid!" blunt and harsh truth. I wish someone would knock some sense into these kind of men!

Ladies, if you don't want me pestering you again at Starbucks, may I suggest you stop shaving your underarms and start wearing singlets.

Noy reckons it was bugger all to do with money but more to do with your penchant for mucking about 'back there' in bed.

PS. It's ALWAYS the German's that queer the pitch. Isn't it Mrs Merkel?

I prefer the 'rheumy old man in a tattered basebal cap' look when I go out and then everyone thinks that yer looking fer the toilet and then ye can stare at the attactive wimmins' goods all ye want...and much better with a small, cute niece in tow who just wants some chocolate or some ice cream...

but sometimes it's no good and ye don't fool no one and then the handbags and the umbrellas come out with shouts of 'pervert!' and of 'filthy old swine!' and then running fer cover is difficult especially on the uneven pavement...

and then tutsi trips and falls and the little niece covers me protectively with her small 9 y.o. body and screams: 'you leave my uncle tutsi alone!...' and then the violence subsides and the search for ice cream continues...'will that be Haagen-Daz, my sweet?' 'nah, I prefer some Tom and Jerry's...a nice strawberry sorbet will do, ta...'

she is a monster...

Edited by tutsiwarrior
  • Like 1

I prefer the 'rheumy old man in a tattered basebal cap' look when I go out and then everyone thinks that yer looking fer the toilet and then ye can stare at the attactive wimmins' goods all ye want...and much better with a small, cute niece in tow who just wants some chocolate or some ice cream...

but sometimes it's no good and ye don't fool no one and then the handbags and the umbrellas come out with shouts of 'pervert!' and of 'filthy old swine!' and then running fer cover is difficult especially on the uneven pavement...

and then tutsi trips and falls and the little niece covers me protectively with her small 9 y.o. body and screams: 'you leave my uncle tutsi alone!...' and then the violence subsides and the search for ice cream continues...'will that be Haagen-Daz, my sweet?' 'nah, I prefer some Tom and Jerry's...a nice strawberry sorbet will do, ta...'

she is a monster...

A day spent inside of Tutsi's brain would be like a day spent on Dr. Hoffmans (acid).

(meant in the best possible way and your posts do make me chuckle!)

• Like 2

she is a monster...

A day spent inside of Tutsi's brain would be like a day spent on Dr. Hoffmans (acid).

well...you know...a day without tutsi is like a day without sunshine...thanks fer yer comment and best regards...smile.png

Edited by tutsiwarrior
  • Like 2

she is a monster...

well...you know...a day without tutsi is like a day without sunshine...thanks fer yer comment and best regards...smile.png

No doubt a Mr Charles Bukowski would be chuckling at your posts as well . Did you ever spend time in the post office as well to find that humour ?

'No doubt a Mr Charles Bukowski would be chuckling at your posts as well . Did you ever spend time in the post office as well to find that humour ?'

nah...I interviewed for a post office job in Pasadena in the 70s but they would't have me...and I worked fer UPS outta the Verdugo loading center in east LA for two years but managed to get fired...I found the material elsewhere...amongst loggers in the American NW and ridiculous and pretentious western 'engineers' in the Middle East and SE Asia...

and then a woman who I admired very much said: 'you have done OK and have succeded in both the liberal arts and in engineering...' and I only wanted to rip off her clothes and have sex...

Edited by tutsiwarrior

Think of it from the farangs perspective that can come here and with just some money can borrow another man's wife to soil for his pleasure. And he's the idiot? The thai guy actually has to live with her and actually accepts it all happening right under his nose.

"The thai guy actually has to live with her and actually accepts it all happening right under his nose."

Farang are known to do this as well, but they chose not to make them their wives.

Who's the idiot then?

Edited by FlyByNights

How did you manage this if might ask?

• 4 weeks later...