My Thai Lady Is Lovely

smokie36

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My wife can complain like nobody else. She's stubborn and she's a control freak.

I wouldn't know what to do without her ....wub.png

Same same, and mine does not believe anything that is not in her native language.

Edited by Pacificperson

My Lady is wonderful because she gave birth to our Son today and made me the happiest man alive.

Congratulations to you and your wife. May your son bring many years of happiness to both of you.

• Like 1

My Lady is wonderful because she gave birth to our Son today and made me the happiest man alive.

And also you well done to you, sirwhistling.gifclap2.gif .

Agree.

If it had not been for him, well !!

The hard work, roller coaster ride has just begun.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

My Thai lady is lovely because today she spent 5 hours cooking for the PTA(Parent teacher association) family Thai banquet quiz night at our children's school.

The headmaster gave her a massive bunch of flowers.

The 100 parents and pupils gave her a massive round of applause at the end of the night.

Memorable.

CCC

• Like 1

My Thai lady, by a man who must have met her before I did...biggrin.png

Shall I compare thee to a Summer's day?

Thou art more lovely and more temperate:

Rough winds do shake the darling buds of May,

And Summer's lease hath all too short a date:

Sometime too hot the eye of heaven shines,

And oft' is his gold complexion dimm'd;

And every fair from fair sometime declines,

By chance or nature's changing course untrimm'd:

But thy eternal Summer shall not fade

Nor lose possession of that fair thou owest;

Nor shall Death brag thou wanderest in his shade,

When in eternal lines to time thou growest:

So long as men can breathe, or eyes can see,

So long lives this, and this gives life to thee.

W. Shakespeare, sonnet No. 18.

Written by the great Bard in celebration of a man.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

Ok... Here it goes. A bit of bragging :)))

My lady is so lovely and perfect that I am the luckiest man in the world. She is 42 kg, 21years old, works full time at 4 star hotel and goes to school on Sundays to get her degree in Hotel Management. She does not ask for any money nor expects anything special. Speaks so sweet and tells me she is the lucky one to have met me. She is a real looker and heads turn when she walks into a room and even the motor bike taxi guys give me the thumbs up when they see us together. I have dated many nice girls looking for this one and went out with her many times before I scored.... All worth the wait !!!

We have many years difference in age but we are both madly in love. I can now honestly say that I am not interested in ever being with another woman in my life. I am now complete !

Edited by ttthailand
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Well...after reading the negativity thread I felt like just saying we are still going strong.

Now what to do for her impending birthday....hmmmm?

wub.png

What did you end up getting her?

I referred to MissFarmGirl and she suggested something in gold, small but personable ... maybe a ring ... whistling.gif

My dog licks me every morning, love it.

Rooo you sick baaaastard, you know there's laws against those sort of things :P

Great thread.

My misses is an angle, very patient woman......putting up with me and all that.

I could offer up many stories, however none of them would be as explicit as Rooos ;)

edit to say; I don't know why I didn't find this thread earlier.......perhaps yes I do know.

Edited by neverdie
  • Like 1

Congratulations Shaggy,

All the best wishes, for good health and happiness for your entire expanding family unit.

Probably best for me to work my way through this thread backwards, given it's two years old and all that.

THREAD SHOULD BE PINNED!

Well...after reading the negativity thread I felt like just saying we are still going strong.

Now what to do for her impending birthday....hmmmm?

wub.png

What did you end up getting her?

I referred to MissFarmGirl and she suggested something in gold, small but personable ... maybe a ring ... whistling.gif

Haha you rascals.....I bet she had a little twinkle in her eye when she said that too!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Good post, Smokie. Thanks. I'm married to a lovely lady too. This post is a nice change from the constant griping and whining about "evil" Thai ladies. I reckon most of the negative posts are posted by farang men who get way too involved with bar girls, not to say that there aren't some good, stable girls working in the bars to support their families. In my mind, the abundance of negative talk about Thai women says more about the character of a good portion of the falang men here than about the Thai ladies. I mean, let's face it: there are some pretty trashy falangs here. Thanks again, Smokie; i was on the verge of giving up on ThaiVisa due to all the negative vibes.

• Like 1