Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...

There was a long running topic on ThaiVisa:

My wife is wonderful.

My village house is wonderful.

My wife's family is wonderful.

My wife is pregnant and it's wonderful.

The new baby is wonderful.

His wife disappeared with the baby and he never saw her or the baby again.

Its like sweet music to me....smile.png

The last time I did confirmed the lady was indeed lovely, I had to jump from the balcony located 3rd floor only wearing underwears. So I do hope you will forget me to cast any judgement on yours ... anyway beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, at least I was told so!

Crossy, on 02 Oct 2014 - 10:04, said:Crossy, on 02 Oct 2014 - 10:04, said:Crossy, on 02 Oct 2014 - 10:04, said:
JAS21, on 02 Oct 2014 - 07:30, said:JAS21, on 02 Oct 2014 - 07:30, said:JAS21, on 02 Oct 2014 - 07:30, said:

Yep, will shortly have beenn married 12 years to my 'AgingAsianBabe' ...so happy.

'AgingAsianBabe'?

How much is it worth not to tell her you said that? smile.png

She hears "where's my Aging Asian Babe? quite often! She can't dodge the truth; The BIG 60 in a few months!!!!!!! Anyway aren't you supposed to be workingwhistling.gif And don't forget when you turn up with that new Ranger and 'her who must be obeyed' says "I said NO" you say "sorry misunderstand" I thought you said "No, go and get one" smile.png

Edited by JAS21

You guys are still being soppy then eh? So macho. wink.png

I don't get this thread. I've been with a few normal Thai girls and I've done a fair few middle-aged Thai women. But I'm not really into Thais. I prefer English girls. Whatever rocks your boat, I suppose.

I walk about quite a bit and I just never see foreigners with decent looking Thai girls.

If all these blokes are so happy with their little Thai girls, why don't they show a photo.

Its matter of taste you know? It's not about if some bloke down the pub likes you're woman or not, or maybe for you it is.

Edited by THssii