Samui Is Dull

So what yer really sayin' is that this forum has gotten boring?

Post some interesting stuff then!

Very interesting you can buy Sara Lee cheese cake in Lotus. no newspapers reference to confirm this but it's true.

cheesy.gifcheesy.gifbiggrin.png

You can get Marmite there too tongue.png

Me wonders what use a daily weekly paper would do too, most of the news you want / or not want to know whistling.gif is right here.... w00t.gif

Roving reporters all over the island biggrin.png WHY WAIT! coffee1.gif

So what yer really sayin' is that this forum has gotten boring?

Post some interesting stuff then!

Very interesting you can buy Sara Lee cheese cake in Lotus. no newspapers reference to confirm this but it's true.

cheesy.gifcheesy.gifbiggrin.png

You can get Marmite there too tongue.png

Me wonders what use a daily weekly paper would do too, most of the news you want / or not want to know whistling.gif is right here.... w00t.gif

Roving reporters all over the island biggrin.png WHY WAIT! coffee1.gif

Ok i herd that a lady was stabbed by another lady in Chaweng. When i say herd. i saw it and the emergency tea, arriive along with police near green mango.

lADY on lady. don't think she died but she had a knfe wond in her back.

also in samui paper the police are doing a man hunt for some indonseian bloke who has been going roundnicking tellys out of restaurants. you might want to buy a paper to see his face.

Plus another ENglish man apparently stabbed himself to death in Koh Phangyan also in the paper. stabbed himselves with a fruit knife in his chest

also in samui paper the police are doing a man hunt for some indonseian bloke who has been going roundnicking tellys out of restaurants. you might want to buy a paper to see his face.

Plus another ENglish man apparently stabbed himself to death in Koh Phangyan also in the paper. stabbed himselves with a fruit knife in his chest

Did it look like a watermelon flower?

Well Big C is first to step up to the plate as a roving reporter....clap2.gif I think he needs a camara to go with the jobgiggle.gif

.... ummm errr spell checker, and perhaps run this through an editor.... before posting.... any volunteers for editor? biggrin.pngtongue.png