British Man Caught Using Fake Card At South Pattaya Atm

Rimmer

British man caught using fake card at South Pattaya ATM

04_06_55_1_4.jpg

PATTAYA:--A British man, thought to be working with a gang of Pakistan men was arrested by Pattaya Police on Saturday afternoon, accused of using fake credit cards to take out money from an ATM on Pattaya Second Road.

The Ayudhya Bank had already receiving notification that the gang were operating in the area and as soon as the card was used in the ATM, located at the Pattaya City Walk complex, the Police were called and quickly made their way to the area.

The British man did attempt to escape but was arrested. Three Pakistan men in a car parked nearby were able to escape. The British man’s identity is yet to be confirmed as he was carrying a British passport under the name of Paul John Keegan aged 51 and the bank had a copy of a further passport under the name of Philip John Keegan aged 45 and when he was asked by Police to give his real name he wrote the name Robert Patrick Anderson aged 51 on a piece of paper.

The man was carrying three cards all in the name of “P John Keegan” supposedly issued by the UOB Bank, Standard Chartered Bank and HSBC Bank which were all confirmed as counterfeit.

Full story:http://www.pattayaon...th-pattaya-atm/

pattaya-one.jpg

-- Pattaya One 2012-06-04

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"the Police were called and quickly made their way to the area"

The police amaze me lately, really amazing that they moved quickly, keep it up guys!!!

There is also a lot to do in this place. Some places they have nothing to do and check 2 hours later when asked for help. Nothing to see here! That's right sir. Mai bpen rai...

Sort of amazing. Yet another story about a Brit involved in criminal activity in Thailand, who is quickly apprehended by the Thai Police, and so far no one has managed to use it for a round of Thai bashing ... or claims that he isn't really British. This must be a first or maybe it's just too early in the morning.

Maybe he used the same ATM several times... Would not be smart...

is everyone involved in scamming something, selling drugs or doing something else illegal?. it seems like it with all these news reports coming up on the forums lol.

are you openminded? lol

you have an illegal proposition for me lol?

oh look, we are finding stupid Johnnie British man who we can get to be doing out dirty work for us and if he is getting caught we can just drive away isn't it

• Like 1

is everyone involved in scamming something, selling drugs or doing something else illegal?. it seems like it with all these news reports coming up on the forums lol.

I had a cup of coffee and a cigarette for breakfast this morning. Nothing said.

Now if I had been b0ll0ck naked at the train station doing the same, someone might comment...................coffee1.gif

The crime rate by brits is increasing by the day...everyday I come on TVF it's either, they are caught for drugs or scam... Are all brits bad?

Yes obviously

Send them all home

Or to Mauritius

Sent from iPhone; please forgive any typos or violations of forum rules

• Like 1

this bludger knocked a pair of sunglasses off a bar in soi 7 about two weeks back ..the guy came back from the loo and they were gone ...im sure it was him ....the sunnies were apparently quite valuable ....fkkkk him these card scammers get away with too much

I had a cup of coffee and a cigarette for breakfast this morning. Nothing said.

Now if I had been b0ll0ck naked at the train station doing the same, someone might comment...................coffee1.gif

lucky you, you have a train station nearby. I have to make do with taxis & minibuses...

Obviously I'm not doing my share of upholding/demeaning the reputation of Brits in Thailand. I'm not involved in pushing drugs, prostitution or fake merchandise. I don't know anybody gambling illegally, slave trading, getting UBC without paying for it or faking ATM cards. None of my aquaintances are on the run from Interpol, the FBI, mafia from <insert country of choice> or religious cults.

Obviously I am at fault here. I sincerely apologise to one and all on the forum and promise to buck my ideas up from now on! My goal, from here on, it to make a headline on a TV post. Hopefully by being caught by Thai police while selling fake rolexes to katoey sex slaves in European drug dens run from a sweat shop in Klong Toey owned by a multinational mafia conglomerate.

You have to have a goal in life. This Keegan guy did. whistling.gif

Edited by Narratio
  • Like 1

As I read it, he has two British Passports in different names and 3 names, so far, would you Brit knockers wait until it is actually established that he is British first.

With names like that I am betting he is Irish...

no i bet the pakistani`s work in call centres for banks at home and are scamming all the details and making counterfit cards, lots of it was going on in my area at home, in petrol stations, pay for fuel next minute money was being taken out from all over the world, my misses had £900 taken out, and loads of people around me had same done, your personal information is available easy these days, when it`s being sent all over the world, hope they catch all the dodgy buggers, string em up,

This proves that there are mostly very dumb foreigners residing in Pattaya. I always wonder why Thai banks are so sloppy. There are thousands of age-old ATM's in service from the Bangkok Bank or Siam Commercial that still do not feature cameras and are located far from the busy places. So I would think that someone that is in that line of business was traveling around the country trying to use this machines. A typical case of som nam naa.

• Like 1

Sort of amazing. Yet another story about a Brit involved in criminal activity in Thailand, who is quickly apprehended by the Thai Police, and so far no one has managed to use it for a round of Thai bashing ... or claims that he isn't really British. This must be a first or maybe it's just too early in the morning.

Please show an example of a story about a criminal Brit who is apprehended by Thai Police, which is followed by a round of Thai bashing.

Edited by rott

The crime rate by brits is increasing by the day...everyday I come on TVF it's either, they are caught for drugs or scam... Are all brits bad?

Yes obviously

Send them all home

Or to Mauritius

Sent from iPhone; please forgive any typos or violations of forum rules

Why not sending the "bad" ones to Australia? laugh.png

Sent from Chinese tablet.

Edited by sirchai

As I read it, he has two British Passports in different names and 3 names, so far, would you Brit knockers wait until it is actually established that he is British first.

Racist......biggrin.png

No, not all, there's just a minority of bad ones, just the same as almost every other country including yours..

However there is probably a geater concentration of the bad ones in Thailand than in Britain.

What!!!! So now we should start slagging off the Irish?