Bigbill'S Deli In Patong , Has Re-Opened !

BigBillsDeli

As of June 1st BigBill's Deli has re-opened with new

Operating Hours :

Monday thru Friday 12:00 to 20:00 hrs.

Saturday - 12:00 to 17:00hrs

Advance Reservations for Private Dinner Parties arranged for Anytime of Day or Night !

We Cater, for your Tastes and Budget

BBD apologizes that our new Menu is still being printed , a case of TiT and Arthritis ?!?

​We will be doing Diner Style Daily Specials in Mexican , Italian-American and other Ethnic cuisines during this time as well as our Reubens, HotPastrami,Po-Boys, Heros and

a great Philly Cheesesteak

Please don't forget our flower foods line of

BigBill's NY Style Frozen Dinners&

Noshing treats including :

Phuket's Favorite , our Garlic&Dill Pickles ,Pickled Onions and Mexican - Lebanese Harrissa Chili Paste cups

Plus , Meatloaf ,Beef or Irish Stew , Chili con Carnes , Burritos, Chicken Marsala ,3 Cheese NY Style Lasagne with Meat Sauce , Turkey Dinners, Chicken Parmigiana

and more. Available @ :

The Deli Supermarket on Rat-u-Tit Road in Patong.

post-152375-0-98254300-1338845424_thumb.

post-152375-0-16354500-1338845437_thumb.

post-152375-0-83939900-1338845446_thumb.

post-152375-0-58917200-1338845473_thumb.

• Like 1

So how do u want your cherry tomatoes? unfortunately , the weather isn't co-operating for sun-dried lol

I think I might start a thread to find out what dishes people are craving for???

We do special orders for people with a minimum of 6 boxes usually!

I read someone looking for a 3 cheese Lasagna in meat-sauce , which is our NY Little Italy Style we make!

So any requests? Better to put its own thread probably!

For those who asked for Knishes , we sell Potato wraps , and Potato-corned beef hash wraps @ Deli Supermarket in Patong....its a cross between a knish 'n; a Blintz ! You cam nuke it or oven bakwe or grill on low heat !

Cherry tomatoes?

We cure our own Jalapenos for our deli, selfish but we use to sell them at Deli but since Don left , we only can buy them at the big markets every so often , and Villa might be too steep, although all you need to grow them be some seeds , I'll try ! I always wanted to grow some Greek style pepperoncinis for salads , they're tasty too!

Actually, I meant cherry peppers. My mistake. Never seen any here, just canned in the USA.

Went to Deli Supermarket today. Bought some pickled onions. Really good. Mild onion taste, a little black pepper, some red pepper for a little zip. Well done Bill. They were out of pickles. Bill, maybe you can PM me when you’re re-stocked? I love Greek style pepperoncinis and pickled garlic. If you can do it, I’ll buy. Also picked up some of your beef burritos and pork green chili stew. I’ll report with results.

Edited by Shot

Thx Shot , but credit for that last pickled onion , was made by Flower , the Boss! I will pass your compliment to her!!!

Pickled Garlic......I'll see what I can do and pass on your requests to Flower too.

Finally stopped by the other day for a Rueben. The only problem is that it was too big. Had 1/2 for lunch and the other 1/2 for dinner. Very tasty.

Bill - I love the Boston door mat!

Yes, I have exactly the same problem. Can't finish those giant bagettes.

Finally stopped by the other day for a Rueben. The only problem is that it was too big. Had 1/2 for lunch and the other 1/2 for dinner. Very tasty.

Bill - I love the Boston door mat!

Bill, I hope you serve a few dishes cold, because that is how I will enjoy my revenge most at the end of the next NFL season. Go Pats!

We didn't get to see the post that got removed , but I will tell whoever wrote it , I sponsor a banner on T-V cause its good for Thailand and Ex-pats, its our kind of place!

I sat on my butt for 5 years and my wife learned how to make my food over the 13 years we been together! It's mostly NY Deli & Diner comfort food types and now she has her little Deli of her own....and Flower gets the praises now.

After hearing my friends gripe about Ex-pat food in Patong , Flower found a location away from the crowded tourist streets where there's parking , a big complaint in some areas, so we save you that expense.

Plus , BBD doesn't try to impress you with their Breads ! BBD does serve good bread but its filling is way more important to our customers and BBD!

So when we can afford it , we will Sponsor on T-V and thx for the great reviews , Flower says TYVM !

For those on a budget , find someone to split one of our delicious sandwiches with, we aim to please !

Post removed. Forum sponors have every right to promote their business.

post-152375-0-37238300-1340294309_thumb.

post-152375-0-55580800-1340294317_thumb.