Manchester United

redrus

Nice hat-trick from Rooney that was!

Really should have been 5-1 by the time they scored and made it 3-2. Some very average finishing going on. Welbeck just seems to be in a bit of a slump. Does everything great until he gets in front of goal. Sweet pea seems to have lost some sharpness too. A shame because i really thought this would be the season when they would both come on, and i had every confidence they would be fighting RVP for a place in the team.... still early days i guess.

Watched the game at the weekend sat in a nice resort drunk.gifbiggrin.png

Easy to see now that Scholes is being used way to much and should be on the bench with Giggs for when needed,instead we should be playing Cleverly or Powell or Anderson for more game time,what has happened to Buttner a great debut then SAF does a Houdini on him!! blink.png Ferdinand should quit United now never mind England and i also don't hold much hope for a return to greatness for Vida but ??.........stick Smalling straight back in when ready and when Jones comes back the same! Strange how Evans could become the experienced CB at United.w00t.gif

Nana Nani for me is a liability now and will go when Fergie can get a club for him useless <deleted> cannot even take a corner!

Kagawa will be part of the attack when he settles in more and Valencia needs to run at defenders more as every time he does this with low drilled crosses ...we seem to score!smile.pngthumbsup.gif

Rooney still needs to lose some wait for me but his partnership with RVP looks interesting if not a threesome with Wellbeck interchanging.

Still a good result and bring on the rent boys next week in the gay village......also looking forward to United's team against them in the cup a few days later,i would like to see this....

Johnstone

Blackett Smalling Wooton Buttner

Young Powell Fletcher Bebe

Henriquez Hernandez

Time to start following Liverpool's example clap2.gif and give time to the kids or they will simply never improve or move on as we have seen over the last few seasons.

Still loads of room for improvement all over the park at OT but as always we are still up there much to everybody's disgust biggrin.png

Woeful start, but got the job done in the end, thought Hernandez had a brilliant game and could not understand fergie taking him off for Giggs wanted him to get his hatrick, he was denied that before by that bad offside decision.

Made for a interesting game going a goal down, but even at 2-0 i thought we can win this.

So job done players rested, now for Chelsea.

Woeful start, but got the job done in the end, thought Hernandez had a brilliant game and could not understand fergie taking him off for Giggs wanted him to get his hatrick, he was denied that before by that bad offside decision.

Made for a interesting game going a goal down, but even at 2-0 i thought we can win this.

You could get a pasting at the weekend if your defense doesm't tighten up

Its gonna be OK carms....they rested Scholes and Giggs for the weekend.

Or we could dish out a pasting if our attack clicks, that is the joy about United we don't know.

But i am sure Ferdinand and Evra will be back, and United will not play a so open game and start with 3 strikers on the pitch.

For me sundays game is 50/50 can go either way as Chelsea's defence if we get at it is vunerable too.

They will not start at Chelsea, if they do it will be suicide.

I think if we play a tight first half against Chelsea with a five in midfield and the option to change it later will do the trick nev smile.png

DDG

RAFEAL FERDINAND EVANS EVRA

VALENCIA CLEVERLY CARRICK SCHOLES ROONEY

RVP OR WELLBECK

They will not start at Chelsea, if they do it will be suicide.

Are you kidding nev?

Scholes will be a nailed on certainty to start, if for no other reason than to spoil (translation kick the sh!t out of Mata/Hazard) the midfield of Chelsea.

I have noticed Mata and Hazard swop sides quite a lot in the games so would play Cleverly to keep a check on Mata and and just hope either full back can be good against Hazard,also Cleverly has the engine to get up on the breaks to support Valencia Rooney and RVP.

Scholes can always be replaced if knackered or carded!

I have noticed Mata and Hazard swop sides quite a lot in the games so would play Cleverly to keep a check on Mata and and just hope either full back can be good against Hazard,also Cleverly has the engine to get up on the breaks to support Valencia Rooney and RVP.

Scholes can always be replaced if knackered or carded!

I think Scholes might be better coming off the bench for this one. You're in for a tough game but not an impossible task. Chelsea have shown last week their defence is weak at times.

Reckon we should have scored a third last weekend!

Ferdinand though? Oh dear!

I agree it could easily of been a 3-3 draw and there are not any strong defence teams in the league at the moment.

A game like this is ideal for Scholes pass and control in the middle is needed when you have three livewires around you,or he could play Anderson!! tongue.png

Edited by MrRed

A game like this is ideal for Scholes pass and control in the middle is needed when you have three livewires around you,or he could play Anderson!! tongue.png

Gotta disagree Red. Against lesser teams Scholes gets given time on the ball to pass, no way would Chelsea give him that. IMO

Yep Ken maybe and i would like to see him in if fit and back to anything near he was before,but after him playing last night i can't see it.

VALENCIA CLEVERLY CARRICK FLETCHER ROONEY

RVP

Yep Ken maybe and i would like to see him in if fit and back to anything near he was before,but after him playing last night i can't see it.

VALENCIA CLEVERLY CARRICK FLETCHER ROONEY

RVP

By the way, what do you guys think of Fletcher's come back? Does he look like he still has it? Can't make up my mind myself, but i do love that he is back. Great story that.

I don't think he has played enough games to get back to what he was at to be honest,that's why i will be surprised to see him against Chelsea.

Good luck to him though and hopefully he does because a trio with Cleverly Carrick and him at his best would be a solid midfield.

I don't think he has played enough games to get back to what he was at to be honest,that's why i will be surprised to see him against Chelsea.

Good luck to him though and hopefully he does because a trio with Cleverly Carrick and him at his best would be a solid midfield.

Yeah i wouldn't expect him to be back at the level he was at before, just wondering whether he is showing that he might be able to get back there. As i say, i'm not sure, but i will say one thing, he hasn't looked out of place, so that has to be a promising thing.