Manchester United

redrus

Firstly so impressed with our Youngsters and the players that seem to be on the bench most of the time....a really impressive performance against Chelsea's best eleven in the end! whistling.gif

Yeah. I thought your youngsters stood up to Chelseas youngsters quite well. Really Red, when are you lot gonna give credit to another team. Chelsea fielded just a weakened and inexperienced team as you did. Anderson, Giggs, Fletcher, Hernandez, Wellbeck and Nani in your starting 11 is quite a bit of experience also.

Nothing like our first team though was it.....I think you need to take a look at the teams again mate .....especially the end elevens and then come back do some more fishing whistling.gif

These are our first team players just in case you needed reminding and the ones that did not play last night...

DDG

EVANS

VIDIC

FERDINAND

EVRA

SMALLING

JONES

YOUNG

VALENCIA

CLEVERLY

SCHOLES

CARRICK

ROONEY

KAGAWA

VAN PERSIE

Did i miss anyone....get my drift cowboy cowboy.gif

Nothing like our first team though was it.....I think you need to take a look at the teams again mate .....especially the end elevens and then come back do some more fishing whistling.gif

These are our first team players just in case you needed reminding and the ones that did not play last night...

DDG

EVANS

VIDIC

FERDINAND

EVRA

SMALLING

JONES

YOUNG

VALENCIA

CLEVERLY

SCHOLES

CARRICK

ROONEY

KAGAWA

VAN PERSIE

Did i miss anyone....get my drift cowboy cowboy.gif

Maybe you should drop some of your first team players then, because they looked very second rate to the Chelsea 11.

Carry on with the denial Red. Only United have injuries and only United put out a young team. Yep, they did great against Chelseas first and fully experienced 11. Carry on in your bubble.

Made me laugh this....so true! biggrin.png

What have i denied bj? all i stated is that it was a great performance from our second team........the truth!! Who would you add to Chelsea's team that did not play? Torres lol! Terry and Cole i think that is it oh and Ivanovic smile.png now lets look at United's team that won at the weekend shall we.....

DDG

RAFEAL Likkle Rafa biggrin.png

EVANS

FERDINAND

EVRA

VALENCIA

CLEVERLY

CARRICK

YOUNG

RVP

ROONEY

Just the one,you see boys when the evidence is placed in front of you ,it is hard to argue isn't it laugh.png

Again all United fans would of been very happy with that performance last night even though we lost in extra time.

• Like 1

Red. You also forgot to mention Clattenberg was playing for you in a free role and Chelsea only had 9 men. Apart from that, last week you won fair and square. Well, apart from the offside winning goal.

A offside goal only picked up by freeze frame, we got 2 in the champions league ruled out that was definate goals the wek before so swings and round abouts,, we also had Valencia booked for diving when he was actually fouled, Torres should have gone earlier for the foot high lunge to Cleverleys chest, and Luiz handball for a penalty not given, see every game has decisions for and against each game, very easy to just pick decisions on just one side as the ABU nation do with every United game, so take your blinkers off too, and except united did play well at Chelsea and deserved a once of luck there after years of bad decisions against us.

If this game was stoke winning there in the same circumstances there would be no story happens up and down the country week in week out.

• Like 1

A offside goal only picked up by freeze frame, we got 2 in the champions league ruled out that was definate goals the wek before so swings and round abouts,, we also had Valencia booked for diving when he was actually fouled, Torres should have gone earlier for the foot high lunge to Cleverleys chest, and Luiz handball for a penalty not given, see every game has decisions for and against each game, very easy to just pick decisions on just one side as the ABU nation do with every United game, so take your blinkers off too, and except united did play well at Chelsea and deserved a once of luck there after years of bad decisions against us.

If this game was stoke winning there in the same circumstances there would be no story happens up and down the country week in week out.

What you have to remember mate is the passion is strong for us to lose amongst the ABU nation that when they watch us play and there is the slightest tiniest decision that goes in our favour, in their heads the injustice of it is magnified one hundred-fold. Save your breath arguing. wink.png

Red. You also forgot to mention Clattenberg was playing for you in a free role and Chelsea only had 9 men. Apart from that, last week you won fair and square. Well, apart from the offside winning goal.

cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Pray, say it ain't so. United crying for sympathy cos a couple of decisions went against them. Conveniently ignoring the amount of copious, match winning decisions that go for them. Un-be-liev-able.

What you have to remember mate is the passion is strong for us to lose amongst the ABU nation that when they watch us play and there is the slightest tiniest decision that goes in our favour, in their heads the injustice of it is magnified one hundred-fold. Save your breath arguing. wink.png

I do mate, actually like it when the ABU nation are in uproar over the slightest decision going our way,makes the win all the more sweeter knowing mrbo and his bertie mates and the ABU nation won't be having a good nights sleep laugh.png

Pray, say it ain't so. United crying for sympathy cos a couple of decisions went against them. Conveniently ignoring the amount of copious, match winning decisions that go for them. Un-be-liev-able.

We have had many decisions against us but they don't get highlighted, they are not a story but big bad united getting a decision istongue.png

We have had many decisions against us but they don't get highlighted, they are not a story but big bad united getting a decision istongue.png

HANDBALL!!!! laugh.png

I do mate, actually like it when the ABU nation are in uproar over the slightest decision going our way,makes the win all the more sweeter knowing mrbo and his bertie mates and the ABU nation won't be having a good nights sleep laugh.png

And you know what the really daft thing is mate? Every ABU i have ever met never watches us play unless they happen to be playing us, because the pain of seeing us win, often in the closing minutes of the game, is too much for them to take. So when they moan on about how all the decisions go in our favour, it should be remembered that they speak as people who more than likely didn't even see the <deleted> game.

OK Nev. That testicles mate, absolute testicles!.

Nev, MR BJ watches United every week, he's really a closet United fan, but in the fairness f TV Moderation, only those that support lesser teams qualify.

I watch as many matches, of every team as I can fit in, Toady. I must admit that watching a Chelsea Vs Arsenal match has more appeal than say WBA Vs Wigan. The latter I probably wouldn;t stay up for if it was a mid-weeker

Nev, MR BJ watches United every week, he's really a closet United fan, but in the fairness f TV Moderation, only those that support lesser teams qualify.

I watch as many matches, of every team as I can fit in, Toady. I must admit that watching a Chelsea Vs Arsenal match has more appeal than say WBA Vs Wigan. The latter I probably wouldn;t stay up for if it was a mid-weeker

What about Rochdale v Torquay?

One thing iv'e always admired about Old red nose is that he always stands by his players and staff !

Sir Alex Ferguson does not believe referee Mark Clattenburg used "inappropriate language" towards Chelsea player John Mikel Obi.

The Blues accused Clattenburg of making a racist remark during their 3-2 defeat by United at Stamford Bridge on Sunday.

"I don't believe he would make comments like that," said Ferguson. "I refuse to believe it. It's unthinkable."

Edited by alfieconn
  • Like 1

One thing iv'e always admired about Old red nose is that he always stands by his players and staff !

Sir Alex Ferguson does not believe referee Mark Clattenburg used "inappropriate language" towards Chelsea player John Mikel Obi.

The Blues accused Clattenburg of making a racist remark during their 3-2 defeat by United at Stamford Bridge on Sunday.

"I don't believe he would make comments like that," said Ferguson. "I refuse to believe it. It's unthinkable."

I thought you were being sarcastic Alfie? Rixalex likes it so I presume he didn't think that, or maybe he was being sarcastic too. Heck it's so difficult for a Johhny-come-lately to these threads to know what's going on sometimes whistling.gif

The whole Clattenburg stuff is a load of BS, being spread by a club with no class, to put their racist hero in a better light.

The whole way they have gone about it, not making the so called comments public is disgraceful. I'll say it now, i think they are without foundation and if so that chav club should get hammered by the FA. So far they have failed to ban their racist legend of a captain either.

They will ofcourse hang out to dry Mr Unknown supporter picture in the morning newspapers but nothing for Chelsea legend John terry. Great example in sport that little club.

This whole business is all about making a type of statement saying its not just them its everyone or some likewise classless nonsensical tripe.

Edited by carmine
  • Like 2