Manchester United

redrus

Well guys been using that new GMM Satellite Box now for around 10 days now ? I must say i'm loving it over Truevision as it has MUTV also has 10 English Channels but that's fine for me really but if your a big Manchester United fan like myself you must have a look at it you get all the latest games from under 21's & 18's and live same time back in the UK plus first team live radio coverage on match days and press conferences for each game and more plus some really good documentaries about the club and players past and present .. also not bad for 800 per month even in England it would cost sometime like £6.00 per month .. Just thought i'll lets you guys know .

Been thinking about this too, but i like true having all the games live, used to have mutv on true, seems grammy have grab mutv but not lfctv cfctv and mctv as i have seen those advertized on true.

Well guys been using that new GMM Satellite Box now for around 10 days now ? I must say i'm loving it over Truevision as it has MUTV also has 10 English Channels but that's fine for me really but if your a big Manchester United fan like myself you must have a look at it you get all the latest games from under 21's & 18's and live same time back in the UK plus first team live radio coverage on match days and press conferences for each game and more plus some really good documentaries about the club and players past and present .. also not bad for 800 per month even in England it would cost sometime like £6.00 per month .. Just thought i'll lets you guys know .

So do you watch the live games on the net? good to have mutv but if no first team games are shown live ,i don't see the point because you would still have to have True to watch the games.

I think True for what we pay is a good deal especially that you can see every premier league game live (which you cannot in England)

Added to that every Champions League game live and other leagues thrown in......sometimes i don't understand people moaning about true.

Forgot to add all international games also.

Not having it is a nightmare downloading streams and trying to catch the odd game on Thai telly.

Thumbs up for me if you don't mind paying 1500 a month and buying strong coffee.

Edited by MrRed

Been thinking about this too, but i like true having all the games live, used to have mutv on true, seems grammy have grab mutv but not lfctv cfctv and mctv as i have seen those advertized on true.

Can see the game next day re'runs about 3 times the next day on MUTV also you have Arsenal plus AC Milan Borussia Dortmund TV & Bundesliga, Npower Championship, Brazil Football League, J League plus if wanna see La Liga tune the box into some channel in Cambodia :P

So do you watch the live games on the net? good to have mutv but if no first team games are shown live ,i don't see the point because you would still have to have True to watch the games.

I think True for what we pay is a good deal especially that you can see every premier league game live (which you cannot in England)

Added to that every Champions League game live and other leagues thrown in......sometimes i don't understand people moaning about true.

Not having it is a nightmare downloading streams and trying to catch the odd game on Thai telly.

Thumbs up for me if you don't mind paying 1500 a month and buying strong coffee.

Can see the Champions League on normal Thai Tv or the net plus other premier league games online for me TRUE is a rip off with all the re'runs they show these days plus what they are charging what i'm pay for the net and this box suits me fine plus saving 2500 a month

True and my internet is 2100 month

GMM 800 a month your internet must be around 600 a month minimum so 1400 total??

Where do you save 2500 a month mate? Being "not stupid" an all! tongue.png

Edited by MrRed

For me football is a sport you need to watch live. I couldn't care if they showed the match 15 times the next day, still not interested.

How good are the streams these days? A couple of years ago I tried watching them and they kept breaking up and stopping.

For me football is a sport you need to watch live. I couldn't care if they showed the match 15 times the next day, still not interested.

How good are the streams these days? A couple of years ago I tried watching them and they kept breaking up and stopping.

These days it all down to the speed of your internet really in all truth .,.. also yes i do agree with you it's best see sports live ,..

These days it all down to the speed of your internet really in all truth .,.. also yes i do agree with you it's best see sports live ,..

True for me any day, here cannot rely on internet mine was out 3 days as someone stole the cables, that is 3 times it has happened now.

• Like 2

Coffee? Poof!! tongue.png

GMM 800 a month your internet must be around 600 a month minimum so 1400 total??

You're paying for your internet noww00t.gif bet your neighbor is a happy chappytongue.png

• Like 1

You're paying for your internet noww00t.gif bet your neighbor is a happy chappytongue.png

tongue.png

Team tonight?

Lindegaard

Rafeal Evans Ferdinand/Smalling Buttner

Cleverly Anderson Giggs/Powell

Nani Wellbeck Hernandez

Hope to see Smalling and Powell come on if all is well in the second half.

Team tonight?

Lindegaard

Nani Wellbeck Hernandez

With the group you are in Red, you can afford to play the kindergarten kids never mind the young one's !! wink.png

• Like 1

Team tonight?

Lindegaard

Nani Wellbeck Hernandez

With the group you are in Red, you can afford to play the kindergarten kids never mind the young one's !! wink.png

Southampton reserves could win that group

• Like 1

Where i'm i saving money because moved the package on the net from 2500 per month down to 1500 per month then on top of this cut UBC thats another 1500 per month plus the extra box at 300 per month .. thumbsup.gif

AHHHHH!! right mate i was confused a little before! bah.gif now i understand perfectly w00t.gif

Team tonight?

Lindegaard

Nani Wellbeck Hernandez

All you can do is beat the teams that are put in front of you!.....we have done three times wink.png

Team tonight?

Lindegaard

Nani Wellbeck Hernandez

I'm pleased you liked it mate. Strange we don't often see you on this thread. More often on the Spurs and City threads. biggrin.png

Maybe some decent signings in Jan James Rodriguez (Porto) Tom Ince (Blackpool) Ryan Shawcross (Stoke) Eder (SC Braga) Wilfried Zaha (Crystal Palace)

Interesting lot that is all paper talk of course,Shawcross we have first option on if Stoke received any offer from another club and it would be interesting if he did return to us but i cannot see it at the moment.

Ince and Zaha i know very little about as i have not seen them play.

The Braga boy is simply because we are playing them ....who knows we might be lucky and see another Ronaldo! wink.png

Rodriguez no way.

Team tonight?

Lindegaard

Nani Wellbeck Hernandez

I'm pleased you liked it mate. Strange we don't often see you on this thread. More often on the Spurs and City threads. biggrin.png

Long may it continue.....or should i say yours and City's decline and manager dilemmas biggrin.png

Where i'm i saving money because moved the package on the net from 2500 per month down to 1500 per month then on top of this cut UBC thats another 1500 per month plus the extra box at 300 per month .. thumbsup.gif

AHHHHH!! right mate i was confused a little before! bah.gif now i understand perfectly w00t.gif

No problem my fault in all truth should have explained more when i said what i said .. blink.png As for Nicky Powell i can't see him playing in tonight's game as he played the full 90 minutes against Stoke in the under 21's on Monday just thinking he making up the numbers on the subs beach but he also did score a nice goal on Monday so i can't fault Sir Alex taking him with him really ..

Here the goal and the game ended 1 - 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=0f43WbW6eaw

Edited by Notstupid30

Fergie exposed as the hypocrite!

What's that you say?! Fergie a hypocrite?! My gawd! Hold the front page!!!!

I understand that day one of professional football manager training is devoted to a lesson entitled: Hypocrisy: How to Embrace It

Suggest a more interesting expose from Mr Holt would be the one that uncovers the first living, breathing non-hypocritical football manager.

Yes i saw that goal yesterday and to be honest he reminds me a bit of Cleverly and will not want holding back when he gets some games in,If i had a choice of playing Giggs/Scholes or Powell now ...he would come on every time,i like his energy and he does like to have a go at goal.

He will be on the bench tonight but might get 30 minutes.

See what Nani does tonight against his old mentor.

Yes i saw that goal yesterday and to be honest he reminds me a bit of Cleverly and will not want holding back when he gets some games in,If i had a choice of playing Giggs/Scholes or Powell now ...he would come on every time,i like his energy and he does like to have a go at goal.

He will be on the bench tonight but might get 30 minutes.

See what Nani does tonight against his old mentor.

Yeah it was a bit like Tom Cleverly goal as for NANI can’t wait for us to sell him really can’t stand him too selfish with the ball plus makes too many mistakes and should know better been at the club since 2007 and on top of this trying to copy Cristiano Ronaldo which will never happen and should just play his own style of football and not Cristiano Ronaldo. As for Federico Macheda if he wants’ to leave us that’s fine because how he played on Monday against Stoke City under 21’s he doesn't deserve to wear the colors of Manchester United .. Anderson also pick up his A game at last which is good for us also he said on MUTV the other night he will try to score 12 goals this season I wish him the best of luck with that as he looks to be getting on with his football not like NANI wanting a pay rise when he plays crap..

Edited by Notstupid30