Manchester United

redrus

Several years ago you would be hard pressed to find anyone in Thailand wearing a Chelsea or Man City shirt on the street. No one knew who they were, they hadn't yet purchased modern fame. However, Man U and Liverpool shirts have been worn for ages, their fame has been around for a very long time and didn't just 'buy' it. Strangely enough you don't see many O's shirts being worn, despite their class. biggrin.png

(Note the Sponsor)

UEaVK.png

Well done on the win. Lucky first goal from Rooney. That was your first forage in our half and I think even you lot will admit it was a mis kick. The last goal was never a free kick in the first place but hey ho.

biggrin.pngbiggrin.png

Manchester City manager Roberto Mancini said: 'United have more experience but we have a much better team and play much better football.'

http://www.dailymail...lost-derby.html

Nice on Uptheos. I know you are trying to stir it a tad, that's why you have put it in here. biggrin.png

The thing is. Mancini is right, we are better. But what he doesn't go on to say is that it's his <deleted> fault for picking the wrong starting 11.

Manchester City manager Roberto Mancini said: 'United have more experience but we have a much better team and play much better football.'

Nice on Uptheos. I know you are trying to stir it a tad, that's why you have put it in here. biggrin.png

The thing is. Mancini is right, we are better. But what he doesn't go on to say is that it's his <deleted> fault for picking the wrong starting 11.

I'm sure I don't know what you mean. biggrin.png

Man City manager talking about Man U could go in either I suppose.

City are more expensive that's for sure, but I'm not convinced they're better than Man U otherwise they wouldn't be 6 points behind.

Sounds like you have lost confidence in the manager, whereas the Man U fans have every confidence in theirs.

I'm sure I don't know what you mean. biggrin.png

Man City manager talking about Man U could go in either I suppose.

City are more expensive that's for sure, but I'm not convinced they're better than Man U otherwise they wouldn't be 6 points behind.

Sounds like you have lost confidence in the manager, whereas the Man U fans have every confidence in theirs.

I'm not going to put too much emphasis on 6 points this early in the season. We will just have to wait until the end of the season again.

TBH. I have never had total confidence in Mancini, just hope. WRT SAF, I think we are all agreed is a differenet kettle of fish altogether. Although United fans often give him stick about his team choices. I bet I wouldn't have to go back more than 2 pages in this thread to see some critisism of his choices.

yeah o's If ferguson bought wallcott I wouldn't be surprised it he used him through the centre.

cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Yeh and play RVP on the wing? If Walcott goes to United, he will be used as a wide man with pace... pure and simple

He will be as asset to the team, I think his heart isn't in Arsenal.

Should be an interesting second half to the season, hope Balotelli enjoys AC Milan.

yeah o's If ferguson bought wallcott I wouldn't be surprised it he used him through the centre.

Yeh and play RVP on the wing? If Walcott goes to United, he will be used as a wide man with pace... pure and simple

Should be an interesting second half to the season, hope Balotelli enjoys AC Milan.

Walcotts an overrated one in three player. I hope he pens a new deal with arsene's mincers

Walcotts an overrated one in three player. I hope he pens a new deal with arsene's mincers

And me, we don't want him. He's neither good enough or consistent enough.

[

That's one opinion , but he's quick and can finish, given a fully fit season IMO he'd return you 15 maybe more. And Zenger has consistently said he expects wallcot to develop into a central striker and if your strikers lack one element it's electric pace on the break. who knows, what ever position he'd play for sure imo it would give you another option and pull you away from your rather one track neigbours. And If utd did sign him IMO it would be a huge psychological statement/blow placing arsenal firmly further down the pecking order, so much so tbh, i would be surprised if Zenger allowed it, but as often per contract discussions these days he's not in the driving seat

Edited by rijit

[

That's one opinion , but he's quick and can finish, given a fully fit season IMO he'd return you 15 maybe more. And Zenger has consistently said he expects wallcot to develop into a central striker and if your strikers lack one element it's electric pace on the break. who knows, what ever position he'd play for sure imo it would give you another option and pull you away from your rather one track neigbours. And If utd did sign him IMO it would be a huge psychological statement/blow placing arsenal firmly further down the pecking order, so much so tbh, i would be surprised if Zenger allowed it, but as often per contract discussions these days he's not in the driving seat

Valencia is slow then is he? Wellbeck is as fast a striker around at the moment! Walcott would have to change if he came to United ....Fergie wouldn't put up with any shit from him so! maybe it would improve his consistency but he would have to.I don't think Fergie wants him and to be honest we have Valencia who is right wing and the best around in that position.

[

Valencia is slow then is he? Wellbeck is as fast a striker around at the moment! Walcott would have to change if he came to United ....Fergie wouldn't put up with any shit from him so! maybe it would improve his consistency but he would have to.I don't think Fergie wants him and to be honest we have Valencia who is right wing and the best around in that position.

I wasn't talking about your wingers red, welbeck yeah he's quick enough but he hasn't got that electric pace out of the blocks that wallcotts got, I was thinking using wallcott through the centre could well be startling, and give you an extra element on the break.and it would, but hey ho

[

I wasn't talking about your wingers red, welbeck yeah he's quick enough but he hasn't got that electric pace out of the blocks that wallcotts got, I was thinking using wallcott through the centre could well be startling, and give you an extra element on the break.and it would, but hey ho

Wellbeck is for me a much better prospect and has much better control of the ball and skill on the ball all i have seen from Walcott is pace without control and plays 1 good half every three games ......ohhh! and Welbeck scores more goals great attitude and doent sulk when not picked!! so i really don't think we need him or want him swap Walcott down the middle for RVP or Rooney cheesy.gif

It will not happen we have also Kagawa just coming back who can play all over the attack so i hope he goes to Liverpool or City.

great attitude and doent sulk when not picked!!

Every player should sulk and be <deleted> angry at not being picked. IMO. Too many of them don't give a hoot if they aren't picked.

I don't think you will find it to much at United ...sure everyone wants to play but i think it is accepted now it is a squad game now and you need all the players pushing together.

Balotelli would not last at United would he! biggrin.png or imagine Tevez saying to fergie that he won't go on whistling.gif

• Like 1

great attitude and doent sulk when not picked!!

Every player should sulk and be <deleted> angry at not being picked. IMO. Too many of them don't give a hoot if they aren't picked.

sulk-angry never,wrong attitude-think how can I improve so as to be the first name on the teamsheet-yes thumbsup.gif

Well looks like we want be signing anybody in the next window but no real surprise really ???? whistling.gif

Manchester United boss Sir Alex Ferguson not planning January signings

ferguson_2870915.jpg

Sir Alex Ferguson has confirmed he will 'definitely not' be adding to his Manchester United squad during the January transfer window.

The United manager invested in his squad during the summer by splashing out to bring in Robin van Persie from Arsenal and Shinji Kagawa from Borussia Dortmund.

Ferguson also recruited Alexander Buttner as cover at left-back and snapped up the highly-rated teenage midfielder Nick Powell from Crewe Alexandra.

However, there has been speculation that Ferguson will try to make further additions in the New Year in order to cement United's position at the top of the Premier League table.

Dortmund striker Robert Lewandowski and Arsenal winger Theo Walcott are among the players to have been linked with moves to Old Trafford, but Ferguson is not planning for any new arrivals.

"I will not be bringing anybody in, in January, definitely not," Ferguson told the Mail on Sunday.

Instead, Ferguson is expected to send some of the club's fringe players out on loan, with Italian striker Federico Macheda among those tipped for a winter move.

Skysports News : http://www1.skysport...anuary-signings

Edited by Notstupid30

If Vidic, Smalling, Jones and jonny nippon are fit why would he want to sign anyone.

As i said before, teams are normally going to have to score more than two goals to beat Utd which will be highly unlikely when the defense is fit again