Manchester United

redrus

Youth policy biggrin.png any other teams can match this?

http://www.dailymail...l#axzz2KGbJTMb9

So Ed, for how many more years are you lot going to bark on about the Giggs Scholes Beckham era. They emerged from you youth team in '91 right? That was 22 years ago <deleted>! I bet some posters on here weren't even born then.

Notables since.....well there arn't many are there. Policy replaced by marquee signings

Welbeck Cleverley Evans Fletcher there's 4 for a startbiggrin.png Spurs how many? city how many? chelsea how many? answers on a post cardbiggrin.png

• Like 1

So Ed, for how many more years are you lot going to bark on about the Giggs Scholes Beckham era. They emerged from you youth team in '91 right? That was 22 years ago <deleted>! I bet some posters on here weren't even born then.

Notables since.....well there arn't many are there. Policy replaced by marquee signings

Welbeck Cleverley Evans Fletcher there's 4 for a startbiggrin.png Spurs how many? city how many? chelsea how many? answers on a post cardbiggrin.png

Those four in 22 years and all world class i might add.

I stand corrected and bow to your phenominal youth policy.

I also see that the FA is going to be hauled up infront of ferguson to explain their actions in disclosing Phil Jones' illness! Apparently "were" not happy about that!!rolleyes.gif

What the senile old git on about now? Its not as if they've revealed he has the clap! Its shingles. Oh wait a minute, he's 70 years old and i must cut him some slackwhistling.gif

Edited by carmine

Policy replaced by marquee signings

Absolutely Carms. They conveniently forget to remember that:-

Cleverley born Basingstoke

Evans - Belfast

Fletcher - Dalkeith

Giggs - Cardiff

Beckham - Leytonstone..................

They think we are stupid and don't realise that they buy the youth from all parts of the world, end of.

Try something else to impress us with will ya. wink.png

Those four in 22 years and all world class i might add.

I stand corrected and bow to your phenominal youth policy.

I also see that the FA is going to be hauled up infront of ferguson to explain their actions in disclosing Phil Jones' illness! Apparently "were" not happy about that!!rolleyes.gif

What the senile old git on about now? Its not as if they've revealed he has the clap! Its shingles. Oh wait a minute, he's 70 years old and i must cut him some slackwhistling.gif

They'll be claiming Fergie came through the youth policy next Carms biggrin.png

• Like 1

Evans - Belfast

Fletcher - Dalkeith

Giggs - Cardiff

They think we are stupid and don't realise that they buy the youth from all parts of the world, end of.

Just don't get your post mate does it matter were they where born? they all cam to united when young and learned there trade through our youth system, oh i forgot all city fans players officials are all true mancs blah blah blah.

We are not trying to impress just responding to the jibes on here.

Evans - Belfast

Fletcher - Dalkeith

Giggs - Cardiff

Just don't get your post mate does it matter were they where born? they all cam to united when young and learned there trade through our youth system, oh i forgot all city fans players officials are all true mancs blah blah blah.

We are not trying to impress just responding to the jibes on here.

Out of interest. Just on those above, how "young" were they when you bought them and taught them their trades?

oh i forgot all city fans players officials are all true mancs blah blah blah.

P.S. I've never said that and I'm not the one harping on about our youth policy all the time. I know what we do and don't try to dress it up in any other way.

22 years and counting since their youth policy spawned a top quality player. Thats some youth policy that is!! Maybe they should take a look at Southamptonswink.png we didbiggrin.png

They buy youth from anywhere around the globe that has potential and any what don't come upto scratch they toss aside like out of date Beef Burgers that they have also found to be made of Horse. Now of course that's life but don't brag about it being a great youth policy. I'd actually like to know the stats of how many young dreams they have tossed aside, compared to how many make it.

BTW. So as not to be bias. Our new academy will be one of the most state of art "meat processing" faciliites on the planet. But I'm under no illusions as to exactly what it is. Football is cut throat.

22 years and counting since their youth policy spawned a top quality player. Thats some youth policy that is!! Maybe they should take a look at Southamptonswink.png we didbiggrin.png

What is your definition of top quality? To me it would be any player who gets to play in the first team of a top of the table club regularly. And no need to trawl back through the last 22 years at United to find plenty of examples of that. Just look at our present team.

As for switching the goal posts to try and exclude youth players as being home-grown unless they were conceived and given birth to on the OT pitch. Deary me. Who would chose to be an ABU with some of the convoluted and twisted arguments they seem compelled to have to make... and all out of bitterness... what a tortured life some get to live... biggrin.png

• Like 2

Does he ever stop moaning ...................

Sir Alex Ferguson unhappy with Manchester United TV schedule

Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson claims the television fixture schedule is harming Premier League sides' chances of success in Europe.

The one person i feel sorry for is his wife, poor old girl !!

Edited by alfieconn

oh i forgot all city fans players officials are all true mancs blah blah blah.

P.S. I've never said that and I'm not the one harping on about our youth policy all the time. I know what we do and don't try to dress it up in any other way.

So did we! wink.png

Carmine completely mullered on the board again my my it is like taking candy from a baby....when are these Larndan boys ever going to learn.

Then we have "The Dunce" acca Alfredo Conn who just bleats <deleted> about the master who is a moaner now cheesy.gifcheesy.gif when all along he plays the game like no other....Sir Alex Ferguson LEGEND.

As for Ali habsi Bojangles he is just in a sad state of one season wonder denial whistling.gif Viera and his position at City is just incredible isn't it? how many years will it take to get to the level a real club with history is at!!

The hook was truly baited this morning and the boys didn't disappoint me....can't wait for the games today i have a feeling both City and Spurs might be lucky to grab a point!!! laugh.png

Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson claims the television fixture schedule is harming Premier League sides' chances of success in Europe.

He has a point, why did they not schedule us for a saturday game to give us time to get to madrid settle in and have time to rest, no they give us the late sunday game meaning a day less to prepare.

It is not much to ask is it to help the teams in europe, i would not complain if it was spurs in our position and wanted the game to be changed to a day earlier so why you not want the same for united, oh i forgot you are a ABU and want Madrid to kick our ass.

• Like 1

He has a point, why did they not schedule us for a saturday game to give us time to get to madrid settle in and have time to rest, no they give us the late sunday game meaning a day less to prepare.

It is not much to ask is it to help the teams in europe, i would not complain if it was spurs in our position and wanted the game to be changed to a day earlier so why you not want the same for united, oh i forgot you are a ABU and want Madrid to kick our ass.

You probably won't remember but us (and Liverpool) played on a sunday (we were against Arsenal) and then we had to play each other on the tuesday night. Thus one day off each. Stop your moaning. Or are you scared cos your now starting to play proper teams in Europe instead of part timers.

Can't wait to play Madrid and we really do not care....... but our highness likes a deflection or two....fancy us at Madrid to score and will be happy taking a draw back to the theater of DREAMS biggrin.png

You probably won't remember but us (and Liverpool) played on a sunday (we were against Arsenal) and then we had to play each other on the tuesday night. Thus one day off each. Stop your moaning. Or are you scared cos your now starting to play proper teams in Europe instead of part timers.

What we scared of ? we have been to 3 finals in 5 years, we are one of the big boys, we are not new to this we thrive on these games, and not out of our depth like you lot who cannot even get out of the group stages even with all the money you have spent.

We have been coping with heavy schedules for years so water of a ducks back to us, just you lot will have to get used to not having any help from our own FA, who are supposed to be in fergies pocket.

Carmine completely mullered on the board again my my it is like taking candy from a baby....when are these Larndan boys ever going to learn.

Then we have "The Dunce" acca Alfredo Conn who just bleats <deleted> about the master who is a moaner now cheesy.gifcheesy.gif when all along he plays the game like no other....Sir Alex Ferguson LEGEND.

As for Ali habsi Bojangles he is just in a sad state of one season wonder denial whistling.gif Viera and his position at City is just incredible isn't it? how many years will it take to get to the level a real club with history is at!!

The hook was truly baited this morning and the boys didn't disappoint me....can't wait for the games today i have a feeling both City and Spurs might be lucky to grab a point!!! laugh.png

So, three more points for Spurs. Wrong again i see Ed. whistling.gif

he's a miserable bullying foul mouthed old fart and a bad sportsman. biggrin.png He is also a very good manager but thats no excuse for his behaviour. Next time he abuses an official he should be water boarded.

he's a miserable bullying foul mouthed old fart and a bad sportsman. biggrin.png He is also a very good manager but thats no excuse for his behaviour. Next time he abuses an official he should be water boarded.

Unlike you then ?????

He is a Knight and a clever one ! So off with your head Sir....

As for Alfie well SAF has been (happily) married for more years than he has been on this planet.( Obviously ) The REAL Alfie C was a great player and not A MOANER

SAF was only saying the truth as the EFA should be looking after all their members clubs ( also late game in LOS very late ).

BT

Unlike you then ?????

He is a Knight and a clever one ! So off with your head Sir....

As for Alfie well SAF has been (happily) married for more years than he has been on this planet.( Obviously ) The REAL Alfie C was a great player and not A MOANER

SAF was only saying the truth as the EFA should be looking after all their members clubs ( also late game in LOS very late ).

BT

Yes, very unlike me