Manchester United

redrus

He only let 25 goals in MrBojangles wink.png from 26 appearences!

I think you will find that is less than any other keeper in the league.biggrin.png

edit...even better than Joe"bad back through me legs"Hart laugh.png

There you have it then Red. Why has he only been played in 26 games out of the 34 Prem games? Joe Hart has played in all.

Hart as let in 31 from 34 a ratio of 0.91 per game. De Gea's 25 in 26 games is a ratio of 0.96 per game. So no, he hasn't let in less than Hart wink.png

De Gea has only had 11 clean sheets, Hart has had 15

And why was he an unused sub in March for the Internationals. Hart played in them too.

Edited by mrbojangles
Edited for extra detail that MrRed will choose to ignore.

Probably explains it then:-

Rio Ferdinand (Manchester United) banned for not taking a drug test

Luis Suarez (Liverpool) banned again

Eden Hazard (Chelsea) kicking a ball boy

These peers sure do have high standards.

Bloody eck......w00t.gif

Someone woke up with the bitter stick this morning mate, cheer up eh.....wai2.gif

redrus

Much better now Russ, I've had me dinner

Phew... ;)

I do agree in some ways, most high end footballers have seemingly questionable moral standards.

Regards De Gea though, I think he's come through so much Schtick this season, I'm certain his peers recognise that and, is why they've voted him such. I think it's thoroughly deserved mate..!!

redrus

Phew... wink.png

I do agree in some ways, most high end footballers have seemingly questionable moral standards.

Regards De Gea though, I think he's come through so much Schtick this season, I'm certain his peers recognise that and, is why they've voted him such. I think it's thoroughly deserved mate..!!

redrus

He gets very high marks for being able to endure whatever SAF put him through, and coming out the other side a much better keeper. Not so easy to do with Sir Hairdryer.thumbsup.gif

• Like 1

Phew... wink.png

I concur that De Gea is better than the comic he was at the start of the season but I don't think that means he is the best keeper in the division. But the same can be said about some of the other votes for the other positions.

Phew... wink.png

I concur that De Gea is better than the comic he was at the start of the season but I don't think that means he is the best keeper in the division. But the same can be said about some of the other votes for the other positions.

Go on i will say it for you...you mean Rio don't yah! don't yah! tongue.png

Phew... wink.png

Go on i will say it for you...you mean Rio don't yah! don't yah! tongue.png

Whatever made you think I meant him as one of them laugh.png

You forgot De Gea (united) shoplifter :-)

Is he ?

Is he ?

Reportedly scarfed down an unpaid for donut in an aisle at Tesco in 2011. No harm, no foul. Was probably weary of tapas and couldn't control himself.biggrin.png

Is he ?

Yes!!cheesy.gif

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2043689/David-Gea-caught-shoplifting-1-19-Krispy-Kreme-doughnut-Tesco.html

The votes for this first X1 just gets better and better. Anyone got any dirt on the others?

Zabaleta was apparently spotted in Pook bar last week by a mate of mine although he was in drag so it is hard to determine.

The votes for this first X1 just gets better and better. Anyone got any dirt on the others?

Zabaleta was apparently spotted in Pook bar last week by a mate of mine although he was in drag so it is hard to determine.

That was RVP, and I understand he's right purty.whistling.gif

Do most of yer mates hang around in drag?

Do most of yer mates hang around in drag?

No only the transvestites wink.png

Nani is a tool. >_>

Tools are useful.

I've got a left handed saw for sale for only a monkey if yer interested? biggrin.png

You got a job lot o spirit level bubbles too and I'm in....!

redrus

• Like 1

With the prospect of Falcao and/or Cavani heading to the EPL, it seems United is willing to up the ante:

http://espnfc.com/news/story?id=1430712&cc=4716

Somehow I don't see Ronaldo going back to OT, unless of course the surprise is he goes with Mourinho.

I still see Bale as a possibility, because of the players they can offer......Ryan might have a word in his ear. wink.png