Manchester United

redrus

Jack, Moyes is highly unlikely to make it past christmas next year unless the board are ok with the club scrapping to stay in the top four. nice bloke, good capable manager, hopelessly out of his depth with this appointment

I think the main reason Moyes got the job is the same reason why it could just as well have gone to Smokie.wink.png

Ginger?

The strange and hard to understand patter.wink.png

Jack, Moyes is highly unlikely to make it past christmas next year unless the board are ok with the club scrapping to stay in the top four. nice bloke, good capable manager, hopelessly out of his depth with this appointment

I think the main reason Moyes got the job is the same reason why it could just as well have gone to Smokie.wink.png

Ginger?

The strange and hard to understand patter.wink.png

Sweaty! biggrin.png

Boys you are so pre-occupied about David Moyes and Manchester United.....i bet you can't wait for his press conference today can you laugh.png

I wonder if we have signed a Barcelona player!

Well i really don't know who you'll sign but you would have to be a retard not to see that it has to be a midfield of some presence. utd have the spend to get such a man but who? Must happen soon otherwise you'll be shark bait come august.

btw, RvP is injury prone Ed. Without him you can't rely on "we'll score more than you."

I have to believe that Utd have something major up their sleeve

Yes Utd fans like to bark on about stability, keeping managers longterm and all that other made up fantasy talk but the truth is you just happened to find a manager that made himself unsackable and up till his appointment and i believe and after he's retired you were no different to other clubs and neither will you be either.

You talk about stability as if you stuck with ferguson through barren years. He was just very fortunate Robbins scored that goal or he would have been out on his arse.

Another myth-,Uniteds Chairman at the time Martin Edwards has on many occasions denied that Fergie was ever in danger of being dismissed,his reply was that "to a man the board had seen the long term planning put in place by SAF regarding the scouting system throughout the country/world that had been largely ignored with previous managers" Fergie himself was astounded that United had only one scout in the Manchester area,but of course the ABU,s will only choose to believe whatever suits them.

• Like 1

Boys you are so pre-occupied about David Moyes and Manchester United.....i bet you can't wait for his press conference today can you laugh.png

Well i really don't know who you'll sign but you would have to be a retard not to see that it has to be a midfield of some presence. utd have the spend to get such a man but who? Must happen soon otherwise you'll be shark bait come august.

btw, RvP is injury prone Ed. Without him you can't rely on "we'll score more than you."

Seen as Scholes and Giggs(maybe) have retired and Fletcher is still struggling then it is quite an obvious point that mate.

Looks like Rooney is going to be staying by all accounts,we will see this evening and the man i and all United fans want is this Spanish kid that would be wonderful but the longer it goes on the more it reminds me of past failures.

Still United will buy and make the team stronger,i have no doubt in that.

New chairman....new manager.....new coaches.

Its a recipe for disaster. biggrin.png

Don,t hold your breath hoping the bubble will burst thumbsup.gif

On second thoughts Smokes please hold your breath !!! Your predictions might be better from the after life biggrin.png

BT coffee1.gif

Yes Utd fans like to bark on about stability, keeping managers longterm and all that other made up fantasy talk but the truth is you just happened to find a manager that made himself unsackable and up till his appointment and i believe and after he's retired you were no different to other clubs and neither will you be either.

You talk about stability as if you stuck with ferguson through barren years. He was just very fortunate Robbins scored that goal or he would have been out on his arse.

Another myth-,Uniteds Chairman at the time Martin Edwards has on many occasions denied that Fergie was ever in danger of being dismissed,his reply was that "to a man the board had seen the long term planning put in place by SAF regarding the scouting system throughout the country/world that had been largely ignored with previous managers" Fergie himself was astounded that United had only one scout in the Manchester area,but of course the ABU,s will only choose to believe whatever suits them.

And you believe that do you!!!!cheesy.gif

Seen as Scholes and Giggs(maybe) have retired and Fletcher is still struggling then it is quite an obvious point that mate.

Looks like Rooney is going to be staying by all accounts,we will see this evening and the man i and all United fans want is this Spanish kid that would be wonderful but the longer it goes on the more it reminds me of past failures.

Still United will buy and make the team stronger,i have no doubt in that.

I'm presuming Utd will be showing off some wonderful midfield talent next season, home grown from their youth academy. rolleyes.gif

New chairman....new manager.....new coaches.

Its a recipe for disaster. biggrin.png

Don,t hold your breath hoping the bubble will burst thumbsup.gif

On second thoughts Smokes please hold your breath !!! Your predictions might be better from the after life biggrin.png

BT coffee1.gif

Clean slate come August mate.....I intend to give the comp my fullest attention this year after all of your baiting......look out! tongue.png

sorry to butt in.

How can a club with the aspirations of Man U appoint a manager with NO experience of European football?

I do not believe it.

He is also non charismatic and possibly stuck with Rooney and others because he is finding it difficult to attract players who would have loved to play for Man U under Fergie but are not quite so sure about the future.

Moyes did well at Everton fair play but didn't united deserve better?

I have no problem being proven wrong, but the decision looks dodgy.

what do the fans say?

This European experience you talk about requiring is IMO a load of nonsense,the EPL is full of Europeans,the world is now a much smaller place. All Managers,world wide, watch countless videos of other clubs. Charismatic ?..Martin Jol, Brendon Rogers , Mark Hughes, Arsene Wenger, please define charismatic and how it makes you a better manager,is Guardiola charismatic ?

I think United fans have welcomed Moyes and his long contract, confirms the club still holds stability high on its agenda.Can't remember Ferguson setting hearts a flutter when he joined United.

There's plenty of steam left in the transfer window, its not only bringing players in its about making sure you are getting good money for players you want to let go,classic balancing act if you are financially responsible. A week is a long time in football ,6 weeks is an eternity.

• Like 2

This European experience you talk about requiring is IMO a load of nonsense,the EPL is full of Europeans,the world is now a much smaller place. All Managers,world wide, watch countless videos of other clubs. Charismatic ?..Martin Jol, Brendon Rogers , Mark Hughes, Arsene Wenger, please define charismatic and how it makes you a better manager,is Guardiola charismatic ?

I think United fans have welcomed Moyes and his long contract, confirms the club still holds stability high on its agenda.Can't remember Ferguson setting hearts a flutter when he joined United.

There's plenty of steam left in the transfer window, its not only bringing players in its about making sure you are getting good money for players you want to let go,classic balancing act if you are financially responsible. A week is a long time in football ,6 weeks is an eternity.

Utd fans have gone along with it because firstly Ferguson said it was the right choice and secondly because you are backing your club. Fair enough, thats the way it should be. However i'd be amazed if the majority were not at least a little underwhelmed by the appointment.

That said, none of us know who was their fist choices

Utd fans have gone along with it because firstly Ferguson said it was the right choice and secondly because you are backing your club. Fair enough, thats the way it should be. However i'd be amazed if the majority were not at least a little underwhelmed by the appointment.

That said, none of us know who was their fist choices

AHHHH that would be DAVID MOYES !!!!! I predicted he would be the new manager when SAF retired so I am happy.

Stability, Stability and more Stability after all it had to be a foreigner as NO English Manager has YET won the EPL biggrin.png

BT wai.gif

• Like 1

sorry to butt in.

How can a club with the aspirations of Man U appoint a manager with NO experience of European football?

I do not believe it.

He is also non charismatic and possibly stuck with Rooney and others because he is finding it difficult to attract players who would have loved to play for Man U under Fergie but are not quite so sure about the future.

what do the fans say?

As a fan since 1962 I hold David Moyes in the highest regard as a manager and as a person,his work in building the youth academy at Everton is acknowledged within the game as to becoming one of the finest in this country,his teams are allways well organised and competetive and considering his budget he has punched well above his weight,sometimes having a lot of money to spend can bring its own problems,time will only tell on that matter.SAF retiring this season was due solely to the fact that David Moyes was at the end of his contract at Everton and he believes he is the right man to replace him-a foreign coach was never a possibility,we are Manchester United- a club with a proud tradition and history that many others try to emulate.It should be a very interesting season with 3 of the top clubs in the premiership starting with new managers-bring it on thumbsup.gif

sorry to butt in.

I do not believe it.

what do the fans say?

As a fan since 1962 I hold David Moyes in the highest regard as a manager and as a person,his work in building the youth academy at Everton is acknowledged within the game as to becoming one of the finest in this country,his teams are allways well organised and competetive and considering his budget he has punched well above his weight,sometimes having a lot of money to spend can bring its own problems,time will only tell on that matter.SAF retiring this season was due solely to the fact that David Moyes was at the end of his contract at Everton and he believes he is the right man to replace him-a foreign coach was never a possibility,we are Manchester United- a club with a proud tradition and history that many others try to emulate.It should be a very interesting season with 3 of the top clubs in the premiership starting with new managers-bring it on thumbsup.gif

So just that I have got this right....

The sole reason for Red nose retiring this year was because Moyes was at the end of his contract with Everton. Really?

Excuse me for a minute............................

cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

• Like 1

sorry to butt in.

I do not believe it.

what do the fans say?

So you have got a sense of humorcheesy.gif

sorry to butt in.

I do not believe it.

what do the fans say?

So you have got a sense of humorcheesy.gif

Yes sir,and a good knowledge of football also-have a nice day wai.gif