Manchester United

redrus

Interesting that we had 10 attacking players unavailable for the first leg of the tour and the know all boys on here are being critical of Mr Moyes biggrin.png

Maybe we are not what we used to be cheesy.gif

Interesting that we had 10 attacking players unavailable for the first leg of the tour and the know all boys on here are being critical of Mr Moyes biggrin.png

Maybe we are not what we used to be cheesy.gif

Oh right, so thats alright thenclap2.gif Ferguson would have thrown a wobbly after that.....

Stability Ed, stability!

about 4 mate why?

edit without any thought

Rvp Hernandez Valencia Kagawa biggrin.png next......

u could add

Rooney

Nani

Young

powell

Macheda

and a few others ar kid! tongue.png

Edited by MrRed

I see the ABU,s are enjoying themselves,great that they can have a smile on their faces for once-but come the end of the season I guess it will be the same old same old

MUFC finish as champions thumbsup.gif the rest ............................nowhere wai.gif

about 4 mate why?

edit without any thought

u could add

Rooney

Nani

Young

powell

Macheda

So basically, you were without Rooney and RVP.

You obviously need glasses facepalm.gif

about 4 mate why?

edit without any thought

u could add

Rooney

Nani

Young

powell

Macheda

He'd need more than Monty's field glasses from there mate! biggrin.png

about 4 mate why?

edit without any thought

u could add

Rooney

Nani

Young

powell

Macheda

Nah but the rest are not really your first choices (except for maybe Hernandez), so I can't see how you could miss them and use them as an excuse.

Touch naive making a statement like this to the press

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2013/jul/14/wayne-rooney-david-moyes-manchester-united

should have picked his words a touch more carefully, still, maybe it will enhance his learning curve?

Looks to me like United and Rooney are fed up with each other. Somebody needs to break the logjam.coffee1.gif

"Moyes stated that the club may reassess their position on Rooney in 12 months' time, effectively informing him he is on trial."

In a normal job outside of football that is what is called 'A probationary period' I think.

I wonder how Wayne feels about that.

Mourhino rates him so maybe he might go to Chelsea.

"Moyes stated that the club may reassess their position on Rooney in 12 months' time, effectively informing him he is on trial."

In a normal job outside of football that is what is called 'A probationary period' I think.

Moyes has stated quite rightly that van Persie is first choice up top and he's 100% correct. He's a better player than Rooney and i can'r quite see what Wayne has a problem with. Just because he's obscenely over paid doesn't make him better.

Ask anyone one on this forum the question :Rooney or Van Persie. No brainer

Moyes has stated quite rightly that van Persie is first choice up top and he's 100% correct. He's a better player than Rooney and i can'r quite see what Wayne has a problem with. Just because he's obscenely over paid doesn't make him better.

I agree. IMHO Rooney needs new lease of life at another club. Now. not in a year or 2.

I agree. IMHO Rooney needs new lease of life at another club. Now. not in a year or 2.

He needs to give his head a wobble and get properly fit. He likes a drink, he likes a smoke and night out, the best pros concentrate on their career. He lost his spot to a better player, true champions fight back be it at United or elsewhere. Get on with it lad and treasure the gift you were given.

• Like 1

On a plus point for the Rooney household the delectable Coleen could do her expensive shopping in knightsbridge and the west end as opposed to flying over to new york and then getting nicked by immigration trying to come back through nothing to declare at customs. Its a perfect fit for braindead muppets with more money than they know how to waste

not so sure about van persie being a better FOOTBALLER than rooney, ATM a better striker absolutely yes, but all round footballer, not sure, could v p play regularly at lhs / cm /c/f/ just behind, and or if needed drop deeper?, think probably not. But however, there's no hint that rooney has an issue with anything that mosey has said and tbh what he said is right but,arguably moyes poor choice of words has allowed the press to regenerate a story that seemingly had reached its pinnacle and now he's given the press ammunition for further unnecessary headlines and the shame really is that it's one he'd seemingly worked hard and well to quell . At everton the press would probably have ignored the odd 'blooper' but at utd, it makes headline news, as I said its a learning curve for him.

Edited by rijit
  • Like 1

On a plus point for the Rooney household the delectable Coleen could do her expensive shopping in knightsbridge and the west end as opposed to flying over to new york and then getting nicked by immigration trying to come back through nothing to declare at customs. Its a perfect fit for braindead muppets with more money than they know how to waste

Beckham's ok though. Played for PSG and gave his wages to an orphanage.

respect