Manchester United

redrus

I am looking into my crystal ball and I see Moyes dipping big into the transfer market in January.

The problem is, even with the funds, who would be available in that window? It's notoriously difficult to land a top player at that time of the season, particularly if their target is still in the Champs League. Lets not forget that they could also have lost Januzaj by then.

Haha desperate thoughts jangles,the lad is a star and will be staying without doubt.

You see we actually have confidence in our youngsters and play them even when as a team we are not firing on all cylinders.Kudos to Moyes and soon when Zaha is introduced or Lindgard brought back in they will get there chance maybe even Powell.

Give over man. It's not as if you brought him through your ranks, you only bought him from Anderlecht two years ago.

And Kudos to Moyes!! laugh.png He had no choice but to play him. I said on here a couple of weeks ago that City were going to offer to triple his salary and there are other big clubs in the chase for him, so why was yesterday his first start? Not because Moyes wanted to give him a chance but because if he doesn't, he's definitely gone at the end of the season.

He was actually brought through the ranks and has played at every level at United in the last two years.

If you thought he was moving to City you are dreaming but that doesn't surprise me,your post stinks of jealousy mate.......again who have you got that can compare to our system??

• Like 1

Chelsea do it through a mix of players coming through the system and purchasing young talent and loaning out.

Chelsea Loan XI:

Courtois, Hutchinson, van Aanholt, Chalobah, Wallace, Romeu, McEachran, Marin, Piazon, Moses, Lukaku.

Abramovich to his credit has been working on this since 2010 to help meet the FFP regulations.

I don't know too much about the other clubs but it looks like Mourhino's talk of a long term project is in fact true.

I think they loaned out the young goalie Courtois so he could get regular first team play building up to the World Cup,

Otherwise he'd have been sitting on the bench as understudy to Cech. Bit like the Lukaku situation.

If the players out on loan are any good we won't have to spend big in the transfer market in coming seasons.

Score 0-0

Competition League Division Two

Venue Old Trafford

Attendance 41,200

?

uptheos might be able to answer this onebiggrin.png i was at the game maybe he was.

Washing my hair that day, but I was at the 0-2 home defeat that season.sad.png

I read today; "Manchester United have offered Adnan Januzaj a staggering £60,000 a week to stay at Old Trafford after his match winning display at the Stadium of Light. thumbsup.gif

And more good news for United, Fellaini will be out for a few weeks so that will strengthen your team.wink.png

• Like 1

He was actually brought through the ranks and has played at every level at United in the last two years.

cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Happy to assist in your joviality this morning,can you tell me what in the above quoted post is worth rolling around the floor laughing at?

Or are you just trying to deflect from your teams hammering yesterday?

cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

• Like 2

Just seen David De Gea's save again from Saturday,i think it is safe to say this young guy is a wonderful keeper and just needed time to understand the physicality of the premier league....it is scary how good he will be in the future biggrin.png

clap2.gif

Happy to assist in your joviality this morning,can you tell me what in the above quoted post is worth rolling around the floor laughing at?

He wasn't brought through the ranks, he was bought from Anderlecht laugh.png and playing at every level in the last 2 years ! wow that is some achievment clap2.gif

clap2.gif

He wasn't brought through the ranks, he was bought from Anderlecht laugh.png and playing at every level in the last 2 years ! wow that is some achievment clap2.gif

He played for the academy and then the under 18 and youth team and then the reserves from when we signed him at 16 ....so yes he has played at every level in the two and half years he has been at United,you are correct Alfie a wonderful achievement to now cap it all and be in the first team and scoring goals at the highest level...........you could do with a goalscorer.

The problem is, even with the funds, who would be available in that window? It's notoriously difficult to land a top player at that time of the season, particularly if their target is still in the Champs League. Lets not forget that they could also have lost Januzaj by then.

Haha desperate thoughts jangles,the lad is a star and will be staying without doubt.

You see we actually have confidence in our youngsters and play them even when as a team we are not firing on all cylinders.Kudos to Moyes and soon when Zaha is introduced or Lindgard brought back in they will get there chance maybe even Powell.

Give over man. It's not as if you brought him through your ranks, you only bought him from Anderlecht two years ago.

And Kudos to Moyes!! laugh.png He had no choice but to play him. I said on here a couple of weeks ago that City were going to offer to triple his salary and there are other big clubs in the chase for him, so why was yesterday his first start? Not because Moyes wanted to give him a chance but because if he doesn't, he's definitely gone at the end of the season.

If you thought he was moving to City you are dreaming but that doesn't surprise me,your post stinks of jealousy mate.......again who have you got that can compare to our system??

Not jealous at all mate. Don't know you managed to deduce that from my post. The lad is a good player and looks set to have a bright future and I'm not saying he will end up at City but with many top clubs after him, it isn't a done deal he will stay at United either.

As for our youth. We know we have a long way to go on developing our youth and we don't harp on about it all the time like you lot. But when you start claiming the likes of Janujaz has come through your ranks, it's totally misleading because the fact is, you bnought him from Anderlecht only 2 years ago.

He joined United in Febuary 2011.He played for the academy and then the under 18 and youth team and then the reserves from when we signed him at 16 ....so yes he has played at every level in the two and half years he has been at United,you are correct Alfie a wonderful achievement to now cap it all and be in the first team and scoring goals at the highest level...........I think at the age of 16 and spending two and a half years at our club has brought him on don't you?

How old do you have to be 7? 12? 14? doing one morning a week at weekends at the training complex!

All the young academy players start for real when they are 16 just like Adnan.

He joined United in Febuary 2011.He played for the academy and then the under 18 and youth team and then the reserves from when we signed him at 16 ....so yes he has played at every level in the two and half years he has been at United,you are correct Alfie a wonderful achievement to now cap it all and be in the first team and scoring goals at the highest level...........I think at the age of 16 and spending two and a half years at our club has brought him on don't you?

How old do you have to be 7? 12? 14? doing one morning a week at weekends at the training complex!

Manchester United midfielder Adnan Januzaj is being monitored by England, according to national boss Roy Hodgson.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/24416142

You bought him red, what part of that don't you understand ? he was obviously a good player when you bought him, so don't try and make out it was all Utd that made him a good player, I see you havn't mentioned Anderlecht once in your posts about him facepalm.gif

Edited by alfieconn

To all the ABU,s on here bickering about this and that and attempting to score some insignificant point just study MUFC,s honours list and compare it with your own club-jealousy is the word that comes to mind thumbsup.gif

To all the ABU,s on here bickering about this and that and attempting to score some insignificant point just study MUFC,s honours list and compare it with your own club-jealousy is the word that comes to mind thumbsup.gif

Yes lets study "Alex Fergusons honours list", why not! thumbsup.gif

Yes lets study "Alex Fergusons honours list", why not! thumbsup.gif

Or even "Bill Nicholson's honours list",why not! thumbsup.gif

Praise the lord, We have found a new Messiah, JANUZAJ, He walked on water last saturday , risen United from the dead.

I didn't see the game but I understand he also had a wonderful dive that could put Ashley Young to shame. Did I hear wrong ?smile.png

Praise the lord, We have found a new Messiah, JANUZAJ, He walked on water last saturday , risen United from the dead.

I didn't see the game but I understand he also had a wonderful dive that could put Ashley Young to shame. Did I hear wrong ?smile.png

Yeah you hear right, UK is trying to claim him for the Olympics in Rio de Janeiro 2016 as a swimming diving team. thumbsup.gif

Edited by Billy The Kid

Yeah you hear right, UK is trying to claim him for the Olympics in Rio de Janeiro 2016 as a swimming diving team. thumbsup.gif

Maybe he and Young can enter the synchronized diving competition. tongue.png

Did Moyes come out and say he would have a word with him ? Well, maybe not, seeing as how United is going to be falling all over themselves trying to lock him up for a few years.whistling.gif

• Like 2

Just seen David De Gea's save again from Saturday,i think it is safe to say this young guy is a wonderful keeper and just needed time to understand the physicality of the premier league....it is scary how good he will be in the future biggrin.png

Although there are still areas of his game i think he needs to work on, he is this season starting to live up to his potential, and the save he made on Saturday was fantastic and every bit as crucial to the win as the two goals that were scored.

When he arrived he showed some weaknesses and was regularly the but of jokes and ridicule. We stuck by him, and now we are reaping the rewards. Testimony to two things: one, not buying in to this common present day supporter mentality of must have instant success NOW, and two, ignoring all the nonsense comments and jokes coming from people who are desperate for you to fail. Important things to remember as we rebuild a new managing era.

• Like 1

Although there are still areas of his game i think he needs to work on, he is this season starting to live up to his potential, and the save he made on Saturday was fantastic and every bit as crucial to the win as the two goals that were scored.

When he arrived he showed some weaknesses and was regularly the but of jokes and ridicule. We stuck by him, and now we are reaping the rewards. Testimony to two things: one, not buying in to this common present day supporter mentality of must have instant success NOW, and two, ignoring all the nonsense comments and jokes coming from people who are desperate for you to fail. Important things to remember as we rebuild a new managing era.

It is rational and sensible comments like these that make me wish United will never win another game.biggrin.png

• Like 1

It is rational and sensible comments like these that make me wish United will never win another game.biggrin.png

Jellydog, you are a thorn in my ass... But my mind tells me that i should be satified with United Glorious Historical years compared to what they all have. thumbsup.gif

Edited by Billy The Kid

What irritates me about many United fans is the way they paint their clubs philosophy towards managers to be different and more long term orientated than the rest of us when infact they are no different whatsoever in so much as it all depends of success. Ferguson only survived so long because of unprecedented success he brought to the club and he would have been sacked, just like Moyes will be if the results didn't/don't come.

If Moyes thinks as he says that they'll give him a couple of years to "sort it out" he's living in a fantasy world.

The only way any club retains a manger long term at this level is in conjunction with winning silverware.

• Like 1

What irritates me about many United fans is the way they paint their clubs philosophy towards managers to be different and more long term orientated than the rest of us when infact they are no different whatsoever in so much as it all depends of success. Ferguson only survived so long because of unprecedented success he brought to the club and he would have been sacked, just like Moyes will be if the results didn't/don't come.

If Moyes thinks as he says that they'll give him a couple of years to "sort it out" he's living in a fantasy world.

The only way any club retains a manger long term at this level is in conjunction with winning silverware.

Whats wrong with sticking by the new manager after a average start, we are not all in the same boat as you mentioned, hate to see united become like a Chelsea and sack managers at will even though some that was sacked had brought trophies and success to the club, anyway stop deflecting from your own clubs fall after buying 7 players and getting flogged by west ham.

Wenger-laughing.jpg

He has been your most successful manager though hasn't he and i really think the achievements over recent years in conjunction with the new stadium make him a one off anomaly.

Whats wrong with sticking by the new manager after a average start, we are not all in the same boat as you mentioned, hate to see united become like a Chelsea and sack managers at will even though some that was sacked had brought trophies and success to the club, anyway stop deflecting from your own clubs fall after buying 7 players and getting flogged by west ham.

Chelsea have had 18 managers since 1990 (including the incumbent that year).

The Totts have had 20.

whistling.gif

More bullshit.

Chelsea have had 18 managers since 1990 (including the incumbent that year).

The Totts have had 20.

whistling.gif

Really,,,,i rest my case then that is a joke.