Manchester United

redrus

I'll second that....Fergie did nick him though. laugh.png

ferguson turned up at the schoolboy ryan wilson's house didn't he? with the contract there ready to sign?

dis fergul fronts the door many schooleezzz boys the rags waz the front for him bloodclart bucket headz ja.

While United have been linked with every midfielder on the planet Nick Powell goes about his work at Wigan and while not scoring yesterday has 10 goals in total this season. That surpasses the whole United midfield in total.

What chance to link up with Januzaj, that I would like to see.

• Like 2

While United have been linked with every midfielder on the planet Nick Powell goes about his work at Wigan and while not scoring yesterday has 10 goals in total this season. That surpasses the whole United midfield in total.

What chance to link up with Januzaj, that I would like to see.

But aren't Wigan playing in the Championship ? Zaha was good in the Championship as well !!!!

Congrats to Chelsea. Bossed the game everywhere but inside the penalty boxes. Really needed to capitalise on that first period when we had over 70% possession. We didn't. They got a deflected goal. Was uphill from there, especially when they went into Mourinho's special kill the game mode, which accepted, all his teams do well, but <deleted> me, it is wrist-slitting inducing football. Perhaps that's just the sour grapes talking though.

Sent from my i-mobile IQ XA using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Congrats to Chelsea. Bossed the game everywhere but inside the penalty boxes. Really needed to capitalise on that first period when we had over 70% possession. We didn't. They got a deflected goal. Was uphill from there, especially when they went into Mourinho's special kill the game mode, which accepted, all his teams do well, but <deleted> me, it is wrist-slitting inducing football. Perhaps that's just the sour grapes talking though. Sent from my i-mobile IQ XA using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

mourinho's the best in the game at life-choking, game-killing, horrible dog it out tactics. i admire it, begrudgingly.

his post-match comments were typically shithouse of course. horrible, vile individual that he is.

• Like 2

There doesn't seem to be the fight and the will to win in this team. Perhaps Moyes should bring Gary Neville into the dressing before kick off to remind them about what was once one of a Manchester United teams most admired qualities.

There doesn't seem to be the fight and the will to win in this team. Perhaps Moyes should bring Gary Neville into the dressing before kick off to remind them about what was once one of a Manchester United teams most admired qualities.

Oh I don't know, I think they tried, I just don't think they're good enough. I wish we could play them now.

• Like 1

Oh I don't know, I think they tried, I just don't think they're good enough. I wish we could play them now.

Don't we all....whistling.gif

• Like 1