Manchester United

redrus

^ really? biggrin.png

A sexual act wherein one partner lies face up on the floor with a plate of glass over their face, and the other shits on the glass.

laugh.png I really have to clamp down on these spelling mistakes!

And indeed casting aspersions on our Norwegian friendssmile.png

^

Well said redrus.

thumbsup.gif

this booing you own plater stuff is a Noweigan thing and theres thousands of them with season tickets at OT.

No, there most definitely there is not.....!!!!!

redrus

• Like 1

Haha you could script this scene better

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

I know, its awful, the gimps excelling themselves again.

Suppose I have to apologise for taking the piss out of the 'Tevez' one now. wink.png

redrus

edit; always look at the pic fully before you comment.

Silly <deleted>..! :lol:

Edited by redrus
  • Like 1

^ really? biggrin.png

A sexual act wherein one partner lies face up on the floor with a plate of glass over their face, and the other shits on the glass.

I learnt something there!

Have been labouring under the impression that plating was another name for fellatio ever since as a spotty teenager I breathlessly consumed Jenny Fabian's paperback "Groupie" about her life with Roger Chapman and Family.

Good job I never asked for that particular act by that particular name - yuk!

• Like 1

^ really? biggrin.png

Have been labouring under the impression that plating was another name for fellatio ever since as a spotty teenager I breathlessly consumed Jenny Fabian's paperback "Groupie" about her life with Roger Chapman and Family.

Well Lord help if you don't know what Felching means then, cos I don't think anyone will get away explaining that.

Not without making everyone sick anyway..... :lol:

redrus

^ really? biggrin.png

Well Lord help if you don't know what Felching means then, cos I don't think anyone will get away explaining that.

Not without making everyone sick anyway..... laugh.png

redrus

type o' scran that'll give you muscles that rus tongue.pnglaugh.png

Has anybody got a view on van Gaal's proposed 3-5-2 set up?

Wing backs Shaw and Valencia are both out injured before the season has started.

3-5-2 ,wing backs ? It never existed until Van Gall invented it!rolleyes.gif

Never mind who invented it, apparently the Chinese were using it in the 13th Century.

Will it work in the Prem this season for UNITED?

Wing backs Shaw and Valencia are both out injured before the season has started.

Never mind who invented it, apparently the Chinese were using it in the 13th Century.

With their current defense they'd get shredded.

Valencia is just a winger btw

With their current defense they'd get shredded.

Valencia is just a winger btw

...being used by van Gaal on the right as a wingback? Or has he got somebody else doing the job?

I think theres something you need to know mate. Half the teams in the premier league could be opting for a 352 this season.

Regards United and van Gaal, surely he'll set up according to his strengths and weaknesses just like any other manager would

I think theres something you need to know mate. Half the teams in the premier league could be opting for a 352 this season.

Regards United and van Gaal, surely he'll set up according to his strengths and weaknesses just like any other manager would

Really?? Who are they then?

• Like 1

Really?? Who are they then?

I read an article commenting on a trend of 352 emerging but, first of all, as a Chelsea fan you had better look up what a 352 is all about, otherwise further talk would be lost on you. You know, its been around nearly as long as zonal markinglaugh.png

So tell me, even though he probably has more attacking flair in his squads midfield than any other manager has at his disposal, you reckon the Special Needs One will still be trying to kill games or we he dare to show some attacking flair?

Edited by carmine
  • Like 2