Manchester United

redrus

Blind will play defensive midfield...like he normally does. The Netherlands gig was out of necessity, partly thru Willems injury.

I hope so.

Him and Herrera in midfield. With the bite of Rojo as CB behind is certainly something they've been lacking.

So that's why there is a delay on the work permit. FA don't want another li'l Luis on the premisesbiggrin.png

Blind will play defensive midfield...like he normally does. The Netherlands gig was out of necessity, partly thru Willems injury.

I hope so.

Him and Herrera in midfield. With the bite of Rojo as CB behind is certainly something they've been lacking.

So that's why there is a delay on the work permit. FA don't want another li'l Luis on the premisesbiggrin.png

Rojo reportedly had an altercation of some sort with a neighbor in Argentina a few years ago. Apparently no charges were filed at the time but the case was reopened since then, and remains open ? This is supposedly the problem, with mucho Argentinian red tape to cut through.

I hope so.

Rojo reportedly had an altercation of some sort with a neighbor in Argentina a few years ago. Apparently no charges were filed at the time but the case was reopened since then, and remains open ? This is supposedly the problem, with mucho Argentinian red tape to cut through.

Ain't Argie red tape mate. It is the UK! If he was from Eastern Europe/S Asia he would be playing, have a 5 bed house, and getting child benefit for his ex wifes kids by now!sad.png

• Like 2

Quote by the eedjit!......... "just out of interest did you know that Southampton NEVER loan their yoof out, they believe what they are doing with them is right and loaning them out in their opinion would suggest that what they were doing wasn't right"

Quote from Southampton!..... "Stephens has returned to Swindon Town, in probably one of the worst kept deals of the summer.

The 20 year old enjoyed a successful spell there at the end of last season, and their manager has commented often about wanting him back, even going so far as to say that when we faced them in pre season, he was going to lock Stephens in the dressing room until the Southampton coach had left.

He now officially joins fellow youngster Jordan Turnbull at the club who is having a loan spell with them also."

If the eedjit improved his English, I might even unblock him...just for comedy valuebiggrin.png

I hope so.

Not far off it, as it happens. :D

Still has court issues in Argentina.

Quote by the eedjit!......... "just out of interest did you know that Southampton NEVER loan their yoof out, they believe what they are doing with them is right and loaning them out in their opinion would suggest that what they were doing wasn't right"

Quote from Southampton!..... "Stephens has returned to Swindon Town, in probably one of the worst kept deals of the summer.

The 20 year old enjoyed a successful spell there at the end of last season, and their manager has commented often about wanting him back, even going so far as to say that when we faced them in pre season, he was going to lock Stephens in the dressing room until the Southampton coach had left.

He now officially joins fellow youngster Jordan Turnbull at the club who is having a loan spell with them also."

If the eedjit improved his English, I might even unblock him...just for comedy valuebiggrin.png

perhaps you don't realize it We willy but you really are turning into a nasty <deleted> with an unfortunate chip on his shoulder ,still if your hapi wai.gif but not oh rijit, 'they've had a change of policy' since ?? , and they must have, cos earlier this year i was watching a sky or bbc doco on English yoof and they had the head of Southampton academy reed on it, saying it was policy never to loan players out, for the reasons i said, i was surprised and tbh was the main reason i watched the prog' but looking bac at the players they'd sold and developed and i couldn't think of any loans you couldn't argue with the results

He should just tell them he's been fighting for ISIS and he'll get a passport and work permit in no time

Let's leave the politics me ol china, there's enough in our great game as it is without bringing that in to it... :wai:

redrus

• Like 1

Oh lighten up For fks sake.

http://www.whatfalcaoearns.com/

Mate it wasn't a slight against you, it was more of comment to stop any continuation along that line after your comment, which quite frankly isn't why I'm here.

Cheers

redrus

Ah sorry, I should be able to spot a pre-emptive whinge when I see one.

wink.png

Well, seeing as you wear curlers and like to gossip like an old woman...reckon I'd have to agree with you on that one.

* Falcao has been planning to come to United for months.

* God helped him get through his knee problem

* Ronaldo says he may well come back to United as he loves Manchester and the fans.

* Danny Wellbeck says he always saw himself playing for Arsenal (probably when he joined United at the age of 8)

All quotes in just 24 hours, that's what happens when you get this boring ,boring ,meaningless, International break

Can we get back to some football ?

Anyway...., think we might have to steal a song for once. Gonna get this one going at aways and Red Square.

Lo Lo Lo Lo Lo Lo Looooooooo, Radamel Facao.....

redrus

The words are too complicated for most Merchandise United fans.

• Like 1

Anyway...., think we might have to steal a song for once. Gonna get this one going at aways and Red Square.

Lo Lo Lo Lo Lo Lo Looooooooo, Radamel Facao.....

redrus

The words are too complicated for most Merchandise United fans.

Reread my post mate,

Gonna get this one going at aways and Red Square

It is tough at OT, theres that many fans, and a whole lot of em are day-trippers, you know I admit that but, I defy anyone who questions our support away from home or at Red Square.

redrus

^ For once?....At least it makes a change for nicking club crests (LFC circa 1940's)biggrin.png

http://ajjamisared.files.wordpress.com/2011/05/crestpre1970.jpg

Yeah, you know Manchester owes everything it is to Liverpool don't ya...... rolleyes.gif

redrus

te maria looked double sharp last night, one goal and 3 assists against the germans

http://www.footytube.com/video/ft-germany-2-4-argentina-293718

• Like 2

I'll tell you what you lot....it might not be a championship winning team but you are going to have some fun this season whatever happens!

Championship winning team will be next year Smokesbiggrin.pngtongue.pngbiggrin.png

Edited by wilai
  • Like 1