Manchester United

redrus

You have to criticise LvG for a dire formation.

As a Tottenham fan, you have to ask yourself was it a blessing in disguise

that LVG ended up going to Man utd ?

Due to all the speculation linking him to Tottenham last year.

You can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear ;)

You can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear wink.png

No, i was just trying to picture the current Spurs squad in a 3-5-2 formation!

You can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear wink.png

No, i was just trying to picture the current Spurs squad in a 3-5-2 formation!

Weve certainly got enough midfeilders!!!!!

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Oooer....

Chelsea may be top of the Premier League but their wage bill is still some way below their two Manchester rivals, according to latest figures.

The London club's annual accounts have been lodged at Companies House and reveal that Chelsea's wage bill for the 2013/14 season was £190.5million, up eight per cent from £176m.

United are currently the biggest payers in English football, shelling out a total £214.8m on salaries while City's wage bill dropped last season to £205m.

Arsenal are next in the pay league with a total wage bill of £166.4m while the scale of Southampton's success on the pitch is illustrated by the fact that their wage bill was a fraction of their rivals - the latest figures available for 2012/13 show the Saints, currently third in the Premier League, paid out just £47.1m in salaries.

What I saw at Old Trafford last week , a Rolls Royce without an engine .

What you saw was a team, a couple of players short of a very good side, hampered further by a coach determined to play his system that simply doesn't suit his side.

• Like 1

Oooer....

Chelsea may be top of the Premier League but their wage bill is still some way below their two Manchester rivals, according to latest figures.

The London club's annual accounts have been lodged at Companies House and reveal that Chelsea's wage bill for the 2013/14 season was £190.5million, up eight per cent from £176m.

United are currently the biggest payers in English football, shelling out a total £214.8m on salaries while City's wage bill dropped last season to £205m.

Arsenal are next in the pay league with a total wage bill of £166.4m while the scale of Southampton's success on the pitch is illustrated by the fact that their wage bill was a fraction of their rivals - the latest figures available for 2012/13 show the Saints, currently third in the Premier League, paid out just £47.1m in salaries.

Abramovich needs to get his finger out. The club's being run on a shoestring.

Oooer....

Doubt it , he is already losing millions due to rouble collapse , charity begins at home for him nowadays . :)

Oooer....

Doubt it , he is already losing millions due to rouble collapse , charity begins at home for him nowadays . :)

Don't be daft, he cashed out most of it years ago. It's probably in Cayman dollar accounts.

What I saw at Old Trafford last week , a Rolls Royce without an engine .

Are you sure you wasn't at Anfield?

Been there once , a shithole .. smile.png

I bet more than one has been to your shithole......at the same time

Crikey !tongue.png

• Like 2

Just chatting to a mate watching United, says Di Maria is upfront and Phil Jones is taking corners, LvG doing things is way

Switches to a 4-4-2 and scores within minutes. Di Maria as a striker is insane.

Yes we go to back 4 get Di maria into the right positions where he can hurt teams we looked good, before going 442 we looked shocking.

• Like 1

Just chatting to a mate watching United, says Di Maria is upfront and Phil Jones is taking corners, LvG doing things is way

Switches to a 4-4-2 and scores within minutes. Di Maria as a striker is insane.

Yes we go to back 4 get Di maria into the right positions where he can hurt teams we looked good, before going 442 we looked shocking.

This could be the turning point in your performances because he's clearly going to look ridiculous if he reverts back to a 352 for your next league game, and his hand now may well be forced.

• Like 1

It is all about putting players in their best positions were they can do the most damage to the opposition....what he is doing is trying to force a new system onto the players which they are clearly uncomfortable with and therefore being dragged all over the place instead of playing the way and formation that has been proven to win leagues and champions leagues.

It is disconcerting to Van Gaal that the players cannot easily change to his style so as a manager it is up to him to revert back to a 4-4-2 style and use his 3-5-2 when needed within matches even as the old 4-4-2 we played it was hardly rigid the full backs and wingers where expected to interchange.

3-5-2 i think is a good system if you have 3 real quality defenders at the moment we don't so i hope he swallows his pride and starts to see what the fans are now.

I also think it is putting to much pressure on the likes of Jones Smalling Rojo and Evans injury wise and we have good full backs to play in a 4-4-2 already albeit we seem to have overloaded on the left side...Shaw...Blackett...Rojo and Blind can all play that position well whereas on the right only Rafael is a proper right back with Jones and Smalling and Valencia sometimes covering.

We need players up front to start performing if not get rid!.... only Di Maria Carrick and Rooney warrant a place in the side for me the rest are inconsistent.

Van Persie

Falcao

Valencia

Mata

Fellatio

Young

Herrera

All need to start showing more effort and consistency.

If we do go back to a 4-4-2 then try out a few centre half pairings and midfield pairings....i would like to see this team...

DDG/valdez

RAFAEL/ ? EVANS/jones ROJO/smalling SHAW/blackett

VALENCIA/ ?young CARRICK/herrera BLIND/mata DI MARIA/januzaj

ROONEY/falcao VAN PERSIE/wilson

You can see on the right we are defo lightweight and need a full back and winger to balance the squad Fellaini is a luxury long ball player who i would of never signed......

just my thoughts.