Manchester United

redrus

No excuses even though we had nearly a whole team out injured we are man utd and should have strength in depth, but sadly our manager sees it fit to sell or loan players at will, Hernandez a hattrick yesterday and Wilson scores again on loan.

I think he will be given to the end of the season and we will scape a top 4 spot and go out of the cups early.

• Like 2

No excuses even though we had nearly a whole team out injured we are man utd and should have strength in depth, but sadly our manager sees it fit to sell or loan players at will, Hernandez a hattrick yesterday and Wilson scores again on loan.

I think he will be given to the end of the season and we will scape a top 4 spot and go out of the cups early.

I hope top 4 is achievable, beginning to have doubts.

Looking at the team line up yesterday :

Varela , Mc Nair, Blind, Borthwick Jackson is not quite so appealing as

Raphael ,Ferdinand ,Vidic and Evra

and up front

Memphis, Martial and Lingard doesn't compare too favourably with Ronaldo ,Tevez and Rooney in his prime.The good old days

Having said that Bournemouth had their own injury problems and the so called easy beat teams are making a mockery of favourites.

I didnt understnd, unless they had slight injuries, why Young ,Scheinderlin and Jones were on the bench and to throw Nick Powell in again.The young guy has only played about 180 mins in the last 18 mths ....crazy.

I wouild like to know whats happening with Rooney, usually when he gets an injury its covered in detail or is he being given time to reflect.

I think if things continue to slide LVG will walk away he has done it before.

Lets not forget with Hernandes yes he is going through a purple patch but he made his mark at MU as a sub but when played from the start failed more often than not. He should have been kept but easy in hindsight, no one could have predicted this injury scene again and now Lingard and Mc Nair look like being out

I hope top 4 is achievable, beginning to have doubts.

Looking at the team line up yesterday :

Varela , Mc Nair, Blind, Borthwick Jackson is not quite so appealing as

Raphael ,Ferdinand ,Vidic and Evra

and up front

Memphis, Martial and Lingard doesn't compare too favourably with Ronaldo ,Tevez and Rooney in his prime.The good old days

Having said that Bournemouth had their own injury problems and the so called easy beat teams are making a mockery of favourites.

I didnt understnd, unless they had slight injuries, why Young ,Scheinderlin and Jones were on the bench and to throw Nick Powell in again.The young guy has only played about 180 mins in the last 18 mths ....crazy.

I wouild like to know whats happening with Rooney, usually when he gets an injury its covered in detail or is he being given time to reflect.

I think if things continue to slide LVG will walk away he has done it before.

Lets not forget with Hernandes yes he is going through a purple patch but he made his mark at MU as a sub but when played from the start failed more often than not. He should have been kept but easy in hindsight, no one could have predicted this injury scene again and now Lingard and Mc Nair look like being out

The rot started with the new Rooney contract....your new signings have been a very mixed bag as well.

Just keep throwing red paint at it and the cracks won't show....if that doesn't work try readies....

^Proof I've lived in Thailand too long (and I've never watched Eastenders). Thanks for explaining.

It's like a sad, depressing Southern version of Coronation Street

It clearly shows how drab Utd are at present,the conversation has degenerated into discussing British soaps.

Priceless.

• Like 2

I wanna know why he's the only Dutchman I ever met who can't speak fluent English.

Kinda charming somehow nonetheless. Seems not to care about giving rabbit in headlights impressions to journos and they seem totally non-plussed by his candour, leaving them looking even more beam-struck.

• Like 1

This season beggars belief. I'm glad I don't do predictions - would have only called one of the 6 games right today (Chelsea win).

Every week is like this at the moment. I got 2 results right; Chelsea, and I thought Spurs could win at St Mary's.

I really must start taking Leicester seriously and stop believing that Man Utd can actually turn it round.

• Like 1