Manchester United

redrus

I got Chelski, Tottnumb and the Eagles but not the right scores.

I need the Barcodes to do Villa 2-0 to salvage anything.

Even bloody Celtic and Rangers lost!

You have one more than me Chicog and I have the same prediction for the Newcastle game.

Nobody talking about Norwich in this game? watched them a few times this year they don't deserve to be where they are in the table, manager tactic verses LvG was superb from a squad worth what? 30/ 20 million tops, manager knows how to get the best out his players, but he is still learning, this time last year player manager at Hamilton .

Well done to Norwich, its not just about how poor United was

• Like 1

I got Chelski, Tottnumb and the Eagles but not the right scores.

I need the Barcodes to do Villa 2-0 to salvage anything.

Even bloody Celtic and Rangers lost!

You have one more than me Chicog and I have the same prediction for the Newcastle game.

This season is proving very hard work.

Hi not sure if correct forum , but i am in Bangkok.

Looking for gift for baby (1year)

Looking for ManU stuff like shoes, socks, pacifiers .. anything ManU .. Anyone have an idea where i can get stuff like that ?

You can buy shirts in Robinson's....not sure about other stuff.

Looking for ManU stuff like shoes, socks, pacifiers .. anything ManU .. Anyone have an idea where i can get stuff like that ?

The man Utd dummies are very easy to find.

The man Utd dummies are very easy to find.

Usually found on the ground after being spat out.

Nobody talking about Norwich in this game? watched them a few times this year they don't deserve to be where they are in the table, manager tactic verses LvG was superb from a squad worth what? 30/ 20 million tops, manager knows how to get the best out his players, but he is still learning, this time last year player manager at Hamilton .

Well done to Norwich, its not just about how poor United was

A flakey side, United made them look better than they are.

Everton should have been four up last week before Norwich got out of the blocks.

I think they will be relegated as there not enough teams poorer than them to keep them afloat.

I do like the way they try and play football but they are too lightweight for this division - because they have a 'likeability' I don't mind if I am proved wrong.

United.....7 shots on target in their last 4 matches ! huh.png

Time to bring in Ancellotti,Nev ??

Too right!!!!!!!!!

Isn't Ancellotti going to Bayern Munich thumbsup.gif

Should be announced today or tomorrow. No Carlo for United.

Apparently Mr Redknapp is available biggrin.png

Harry Harry give us a twitch!!

Good shout for Ancellotti, Mourinio is a winner but will he bore us like Lvg has done?, Pep is the one i want but he looks city bound.

Good shout for Ancellotti, Mourinio is a winner but will he bore us like Lvg has done?, Pep is the one i want but he looks city bound.

If i'm not mistaken, wasn't Sir Bobby Charlton dead against Mourinho taking over at Man Utd

after Moyes was sacked. If he has the influence on the board, then i doubt he would have a change in heart towards Mourinho after he's confrontations towards the FA and overall behaviour this season.

Apparently the United fans were singing for him during the game yesterday, which i find interesting, but it's always gonna be a gamble with Mourinho, how long would he last, going by his

record, 1-3 seasons.blink.png (or should i say 2 and a half before the problems start).

• Like 1

If i'm not mistaken, wasn't Sir Bobby Charlton dead against Mourinho taking over at Man Utd

after Moyes was sacked. If he has the influence on the board, then i doubt he would have a change in heart towards Mourinho after he's confrontations towards the FA and overall behaviour this season.

Apparently the United fans were singing for him during the game yesterday, which i find interesting, but it's always gonna be a gamble with Mourinho, how long would he last, going by his

record, 1-3 seasons.blink.png (or should i say 2 and a half before the problems start).

I wouldn't worry about what that old ticket tout thinks.

manu are strong on 90% of the field but for some reason they have box fobia, they seem to be unwilling to push hard on the final 10 yards instead relying on the usual long wing pass from left or right which is failing, they need to actively attack the box and drive in there forcing errors and even penalties, they work their way up the field very effectively then - nothing, no attempt to drive through and finish the job, this is a Van Gaal strategy and it makes for boring lethargic football with goaless results

I also think there is a serious issue between players and manager, he has never gained the respect of the players or supporters and this is a problem for any club - he needs to go and fast before the rot gets any worse, if they lose two more games they could easily drop below Chelsea and that would be hard to live with

Mourinho is not the answer, he has proven to be unreliable why take the risk with another failure

• Like 1

if united fans aren't happy with the style of football under van gaal i can't really see them being any happier with mourinho's game. don't think it's unfair to say that united at the moment simply don't have any really top class players apart from de gea. and he's probably off to madrid in the summer.

• Like 1

if united fans aren't happy with the style of football under van gaal i can't really see them being any happier with mourinho's game. don't think it's unfair to say that united at the moment simply don't have any really top class players apart from de gea. and he's probably off to madrid in the summer.

Which is a srangeone when you've just spent 230m and De Gea wasn't even none of them.

The thing is he has sold players and replaced with players who have performed no better, he has destroyed the united of old and Making us play in a way we do not want.

Will the board give him more money to spunk away in this transfer window?, i would not trust him again, see the season out with what we have and let a new manager sort it all out when he has gone.

• Like 1

At times it has looked like LVG was going to get things turned around, particularly on defense. But the attack !! Somewhere up top there must be questions asked now as to why prolific Di Maria and Chicharito couldn't find a place in LVG's squad. Between them this season they must have more goals and assists than the entire United team.

• Like 1