Manchester United

redrus

Piss poor first half that, need a rousing 2 and half or Lvg will be sacked soon.

Yes we have players but you cannot use as a excuse those playing are not putting in a shift, seems like they have stopped playing for the manager.

Very lacklustre indeed.

the man is a millionaire idiot - I was surprised he appeared for the 2nd half

is he playing a game of join the dots on his wood pad

who hired him

and I watched the game with stoke friends - there was never a doubt the outcome of this game, stoke are playing some great football and could be well up the table if they had won a couple of the less challenged fixtures, as it stands now if manu lose a couple more games they will move from the "once" top spot to below Chelsea - a team we have all be laughing at for weeks

and after that so called press conference were a man that is supposed to be representing one of the biggest clubs in the world talked about how his family were being mistreated - seriously, take your millions and FO, go play etch a sketch in your back garden ......stupid man

and sack whoever hired him <deleted>

Can't see Jose stepping in to this quagmire, Giggs caretaker?

I can see him stepping in Bob. Likely the only big club in the world in need of a manager right away, and it sounds like he's ready to do battle. If he doesn't take a United offer he may have to wait until next season for a big club opportunity. OTOH I can't see him as being what United need in the long run, but OTOH there must be tremendous pressure to qualify for CL play next year. I'd bet he might be able to pull that off, but I'd love to see him go down in flames at United.

I can see him stepping in Bob. Likely the only big club in the world in need of a manager right away, and it sounds like he's ready to do battle. If he doesn't take a United offer he may have to wait until next season for a big club opportunity. OTOH I can't see him as being what United need in the long run, but OTOH there must be tremendous pressure to qualify for CL play next year. I'd bet he might be able to pull that off, but I'd love to see him go down in flames at United.

I know LVG is not getting anywhere, but with that group of players would Jose step in and liven things up? That set of players don't seem to do defensive, boring football too well, which is Jose forte.

That would be the most amazing piece of football history, Jose limps out of Chelsea and his legs fall off at United in under 12 months!

I know LVG is not getting anywhere, but with that group of players would Jose step in and liven things up? That set of players don't seem to do defensive, boring football too well, which is Jose forte.

That would be the most amazing piece of football history, Jose limps out of Chelsea and his legs fall off at United in under 12 months!

Let it happen !!!!biggrin.png

• Like 1

So can I, until the end of the season. Did anybody else detect a slight smirk on Gigg's face when that second goal went in?

Same same just a different team, Bayern have got back on there feet and so will united,the process of rebuilding needs to be put into the right hands Mourinio? Pep? Giggs? Or another, I would like Pep but I think he is city bound.

post-14972-0-43113600-1451267089_thumb.j

I can't see Mourinho as a United manager. With his behavior this season he's probably deemed unsuitable and i expect Giggs to step in.

I really felt that Carlo Ancelotti was the perfect long term appointment but he's obviously no longer available.

NB. Please stay away from Pochettino!!

• Like 1

I can't see Mourinho as a United manager. With his behavior this season he's probably deemed unsuitable and i expect Giggs to step in.

I really felt that Carlo Ancelotti was the perfect long term appointment but he's obviously no longer available.

That wouldn't surprise me but I'd think the Glazers are hellbent to qualify for CL play. Do they think Giggs can accomplish that ? That is the big question. As much as I dislike Mourinho, and despite his recent troubles, CL qualification might be the defining variable in the decision making process.

A few weeks ago Gary Lineker, tongue in cheek, asked a panel of pundits if they thought Man United were at risk of becoming "the next Liverpool". Its a valid question, despite Lineker's use of it as comedy.

Absolutely brilliant from Denis 'The King' Law.

Interviewed yesterday, he was asked,

'Would the United side you played in beat the current one?'

After careful thought he replied,

'Yes, I think so, probably 1-0'

'Why so close?', he was asked

'Cos most of my team I played for are in their 70's now'

I think he nicked that from a similar cricket related quip from Don Bradman. Very funny nonetheless.

That wouldn't surprise me but I'd think the Glazers are hellbent to qualify for CL play. Do they think Giggs can accomplish that ? That is the big question. As much as I dislike Mourinho, and despite his recent troubles, CL qualification might be the defining variable in the decision making process.

A few weeks ago Gary Lineker, tongue in cheek, asked a panel of pundits if they thought Man United were at risk of becoming "the next Liverpool". Its a valid question, despite Lineker's use of it as comedy.

Either way, i hope you are right. I'm a little concerned that they will test the water with our man and i reckon he'd do a bloody good job.

Either way, i hope you are right. I'm a little concerned that they will test the water with our man and i reckon he'd do a bloody good job.

I'm with you Carms. Hands off Pochettino !thumbsup.gif

• Like 1