Manchester United

redrus

2 hours ago, nev said:

Now that was United of old, our never say die attitude was evident, hitting the woodwork, goal not given for no reason, two penalties not given, a team scores against the run of play, and then we lift and throw everything at them, it was the first time since fergie left I knew at 1-0 down we would come back and win.

Martial that was his best game in a United shirt the lad is only 21 but hey what a player when on song, Mikhi now we are seeing what a brilliant player he is adds so much to the team.

Echo your thoughts ,theres a real spirit in this squad now.

Masons decision not to allow Zlatans goal was mind boggling and I havent found one ex referee who agreed with it.

If you watch the stills Zlatan makes contact with the ball with a raised foot when Valdes is still 2 m way,when the contact finally comes his foot is still going downwards.Of course Valdes makes a meal of it, there was very little contact. One pundit,my favourite Steve Mc Mahon, suggested Zlatan should have headed it.

Zlatan is not a midget he is 6 ft 5 ".

So justice was done eventually despite Mikityrian being wiped out just outside the box and Rashford bowled over in the box.

Never seen a season where the refereeing has been so poor in so many games.

Martial is back to his best and we sometimes forget he is still ony 21 ,Micki is class act and I have never doubted Pogbas ability,he is, and will be, a powerhouse for years to come.

Looking good and just need to keep winning ,a big ask after such a negative start to the season.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Sparkles said:

Echo your thoughts ,theres a real spirit in this squad now.

Masons decision not to allow Zlatans goal was mind boggling and I havent found one ex referee who agreed with it.

If you watch the stills Zlatan makes contact with the ball with a raised foot when Valdes is still 2 m way,when the contact finally comes his foot is still going downwards.Of course Valdes makes a meal of it, there was very little contact. One pundit,my favourite Steve Mc Mahon, suggested Zlatan should have headed it.

Zlatan is not a midget he is 6 ft 5 ".

So justice was done eventually despite Mikityrian being wiped out just outside the box and Rashford bowled over in the box.

Never seen a season where the refereeing has been so poor in so many games.

Martial is back to his best and we sometimes forget he is still ony 21 ,Micki is class act and I have never doubted Pogbas ability,he is, and will be, a powerhouse for years to come.

Looking good and just need to keep winning ,a big ask after such a negative start to the season.

Worst decision I ever saw was the phantom goal v spurs during AF era. Shocker. Lady luck and refs scared of fergie factor were in full force. 

1 hour ago, Rc2702 said:

Worst decision I ever saw was the phantom goal v spurs during AF era. Shocker. Lady luck and refs scared of fergie factor were in full force. 

Don't you mean phantom no goal decision, yes that was bad but it was human error could not judge by the position the ref was in if certain over the line, nowt to do with fergie lad.

9 minutes ago, nev said:

Don't you mean phantom no goal decision, yes that was bad but it was human error could not judge by the position the ref was in if certain over the line, nowt to do with fergie lad.

Fergie blatantly scared the living Jesus out of refs and not just at HT. Geezer used to befriend refs who were likely in awe of him and knew the 50/50 decisions could be affected by the relationships he developed with refs. Smart moves for premiership but fortunately he could not impose as much at European level. 

5 hours ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Surprised no comments on the sending off of Sofiane Feghouli. Looked to me that both he and Stan Laurel were equally at fault.

Why should we?, we have had 14 bad referees decisions against us this season and one goes our way we are supposed to analyse it <deleted>, it was a reckless challenge by the way.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/594859-thai-tv-7-have-exclusive-fa-cup-rights-until-2018/

Not sure which game (s) on his weekend but based on that link guess it'll be on Ch7.
If anyone has time, maybe they could check out Ch7 website or Facebook page which probably will note the game.
In the uk your game is on BT.

• Like 2

On 01/01/2017 at 7:51 AM, Rc2702 said:

I watched the game against Porto a few years back when your now manager rubbed your noses in it. Great game that was. I watched you play when that QPR player bagged a hatrick too.

did you watch it from your armchair?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, champers said:

Good luck Pauly. The return of Jaap Stam. Your old lad Parky is doing a smashing job at BWFC.

365 sport is showing the FA Cup games.United v Reading Ch 5 at 19.25 according to on screen info.

Not sure about Thai Ch 7. 365 sport does the job for me especially the replay option

Skynet 6HD and Astro SS4 have it live

1 7.1.2017 (SAT) 2:15 AM Laliga (Week-17) Espanyol Vs Deportivo SPORTS-2  
2 7.1.2017 (SAT) 2:25 AM FA CUP (Third Round) West Ham United Vs Manchester City SPORTS-6 HD
3 7.1.2017 (SAT) 9:00 AM Tennis Brisbane International 2017 - Day 7 FOX SPORTS-1  
4 7.1.2017 (SAT) 2:15 PM Tennis Hopman Cup 2017 - Final FOX SPORTS-2  
5 7.1.2017 (SAT) 6:30 PM Laliga (Week-17) Real Madrid Vs Granada SPORTS-2  
6 7.1.2017 (SAT) 7:00 PM FA CUP (Third Round) Manchester United Vs Reading SPORTS-6 HD

^"What's up blue you getting cold sweats not knowing what happened in the 55th minute?"

Don't understand your comment. I was suggesting somebody get their thai spouse translate the cup games being shown on thai tv (as referred to in the link I posted). I'd get my missus to do it but I'm away on business. It's called community spirit mate.

4 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

^"What's up blue you getting cold sweats not knowing what happened in the 55th minute?"

Don't understand your comment. I was suggesting somebody get their thai spouse translate the cup games being shown on thai tv (as referred to in the link I posted). I'd get my missus to do it but I'm away on business. It's called community spirit mate.

The fixtures you mean. Ok should have been more clear. You sorted now i'm sure. Safe travels blue.