Manchester United

redrus

26 minutes ago, carmine said:

For the record, if United go out and play attacking football, really go for it, which they have the capability in the players at his disposal,  i'll be supporting them but if they continue playing the manner in which Mourinho seems to have adopted i won't because i want to see a game played worthy of a final, and i don't see anything wrong with that. 

Nothing wrong with that at all Carms but what if it was Arsenal or West Ham playing in the final?

6 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

Nothing wrong with that at all Carms but what if it was Arsenal or West Ham playing in the final?

No i wouldn't support either, nor Chelsea for that matter.  

But neutrals would,  just like like millions of English fans will be supporting United on the 25th , as much as United fans like to think they won't

1 hour ago, carmine said:

No i wouldn't support either, nor Chelsea for that matter.  

But neutrals would,  just like like millions of English fans will be supporting United on the 25th , as much as United fans like to think they won't

It is nice you are a genuine football fan and watch and cheer us on I would do the same for Spurs, but to do so for Liverpool no <deleted> way, city on the other hand I wanted them to pip Liverpool to the league only mainly because city are irrelevant in the grand scheme of things.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, nev said:

because city are irrelevant in the grand scheme of things.

WERE nev WERE.

One could argue that as we have finished above you 5 times, yes 5 times, in the last 6 years it is United that are becoming irrelevant. Don't follow the same mistake as SAF did when he called us the noisy neigbours. That statement has haunted him

• Like 2

I've always had a soft spot for utd cos their style of play for decades going way bac has always been attractive free flowing football but murrys style sori but not for me.Same goes for any other team play good free flowing football and I'll watch if not chow chow, ive got better things to do.

presently  Mou  has a   Mount Everest  to climb, without a Sherpa to lead him

this season he has found out very quickly  ,that a nailed ,  run on side of 8 to 9  players    are  just not available

15 draws  and   a paltry 52 goal scored backs this up , the overall squad is,  as  weak as p#ss

E/S  feels   that   Mou,  has inherited   the worst performing M/U squad ever, in recent history, he has done a sterling job in winning the F/L cup and reaching the Europa league final, with this poor  bunch  , yes his signings  since his arrival,have not set the world alight, but he needs 1 to to 2 more seasons of shuffling the prsenent load of sh#t to the transit lounge

E/S would expect Mou,    to have M/U   firmly entrenched in the Top Four ,next season,and challenging for the title the following one, see how E/S crystal ball turns out

a nice evening to all

6 hours ago, nev said:

It is nice you are a genuine football fan and watch and cheer us on I would do the same for Spurs, but to do so for Liverpool no <deleted> way, city on the other hand I wanted them to pip Liverpool to the league only mainly because city are irrelevant in the grand scheme of things.

"...because city are irrelevant in the grand scheme of things."

Friday 18 September 2009 

Ferguson: Can City be top dogs? 'Not in my lifetime'

Someone had asked him whether Manchester United will ever go into a derby match as underdogs and for 15 seconds or more he eyed his inquisitor, the hint of a glint in those narrow eyes, and you wondered whether that individual or Manchester City would be on the receiving end of the full force of his opinion. "What time is it?" he said, at last. "I think it is time for me to leave." And as he clambered from his seat, an answer to that question... "Not in my lifetime."

How wrong he was!  How quickly he was wrong!

Edited by Bredbury Blue

6 hours ago, Bredbury Blue said:

"...because city are irrelevant in the grand scheme of things."

Friday 18 September 2009 

Ferguson: Can City be top dogs? 'Not in my lifetime'

Someone had asked him whether Manchester United will ever go into a derby match as underdogs and for 15 seconds or more he eyed his inquisitor, the hint of a glint in those narrow eyes, and you wondered whether that individual or Manchester City would be on the receiving end of the full force of his opinion. "What time is it?" he said, at last. "I think it is time for me to leave." And as he clambered from his seat, an answer to that question... "Not in my lifetime."

How wrong he was!  How quickly he was wrong!

Its not all about winning the finish above united cup or beat united cup, you was winning games against us before becoming the Mikey Carroll of the premier league.

Most united fans in fact I haven't come across any that did not want you lot to win the league over Liverpool, that is the irrelevant part if not for Arab money where would you be now.?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, nev said:

Its not all about winning the finish above united cup or beat united cup, you was winning games against us before becoming the Mikey Carroll of the premier league.

Most united fans in fact I haven't come across any that did not want you lot to win the league over Liverpool, that is the irrelevant part if not for Arab money where would you be now.?

With even less trophies and a lot smaller attendances :biggrin:

• Like 2

18 hours ago, evenstevens said:

presently  Mou  has a   Mount Everest  to climb, without a Sherpa to lead him

this season he has found out very quickly  ,that a nailed ,  run on side of 8 to 9  players    are  just not available

15 draws  and   a paltry 52 goal scored backs this up , the overall squad is,  as  weak as p#ss

E/S  feels   that   Mou,  has inherited   the worst performing M/U squad ever, in recent history, he has done a sterling job in winning the F/L cup and reaching the Europa league final, with this poor  bunch  , yes his signings  since his arrival,have not set the world alight, but he needs 1 to to 2 more seasons of shuffling the prsenent load of sh#t to the transit lounge

E/S would expect Mou,    to have M/U   firmly entrenched in the Top Four ,next season,and challenging for the title the following one, see how E/S crystal ball turns out

a nice evening to all

"This poor bunch"   Is E/S having a laugh?   Might i remind E/S that this side was one of the bookies favorites to win the league at the start of the season.  Its a squad packed with talent.  

1 hour ago, carmine said:

"This poor bunch"   Is E/S having a laugh?   Might i remind E/S that this side was one of the bookies favorites to win the league at the start of the season.  Its a squad packed with talent.  

be a very nice boy   ,and troll back to your,  Silverless Cave

14 minutes ago, evenstevens said:

be a very nice boy   ,and troll back to your,  Silverless Cave

Troll?!!  No mate, just stating the obvious.  Its a squad full of talent whether you care to see that or not.

1 hour ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Then I don't know why the Sheikh allowed that.

They must have brought control and old shinny sold the stake to his motherland prior to Abu Dhabi T/O. Decent guess maybe

2 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

^err! The sheikh bought City 100% in 2008. Recent times he sold 13% to the Chinese. Nothing to Frank Shinawatra.

Correct you are. Have a touch of your HP for that one, you Inzel affen. Good job that.

10 hours ago, mrbojangles said:

Who knows nev. We might have got Chinese money, Jewish money, Russian money, Indian Chicken money or god forbid American money

Yep, good response anything but your own money.

• Like 1