Do You Ask About Your Wife’S/Girlfriend'S Past Relationships And What She Done Before You Met?

Beetlejuice

why would you content yourself with a frigid woman?

Maybe because he truly loves her? And doesn't mean anything is wrong with either of them, the sexual aspect will peter out and get stale with nearly every long-term relationship, novelty and variety are the key to most people's stimulation level.

If you're open and honest you have have your cake and eat it too.

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why would you content yourself with a frigid woman?

Maybe because he truly loves her? And doesn't mean anything is wrong with either of them, the sexual aspect will peter out and get stale with nearly every long-term relationship, novelty and variety are the key to most people's stimulation level.

If you're open and honest you have have your cake and eat it too.

She screws like a pro

She cooks like a chef

She runs the house and household accounts like an office manager

She raises the kids like a mother

I know which 2 out of 4 I would take - let's face it over here you can easily buy 1 and 2 but you need real trust in 3 and 4.

3 out of 4 would be a keeper and 4 out of 4 is kinda rare after a few years from giving over the ring :P

Sent from Android, please excuse errors in type or judgement.

• Like 1

She screws like a pro

She cooks like a chef

I know which 2 out of 4 I would take - let's face it over here you can easily buy 1 and 2 but you need real trust in 3 and 4.

3 out of 4 would be a keeper and 4 out of 4 is kinda rare after a few years from giving over the ring tongue.png

And you've left out young and gorgeous, or maybe you think that should only go with those that fulfill option 1 for you.

Note that #2 should really go with 3+4, easy enough to teach over time assuming she'll be around a bit longer than the ones with the first function.

She screws like a pro

She cooks like a chef

3 out of 4 would be a keeper and 4 out of 4 is kinda rare after a few years from giving over the ring tongue.png

And you've left out young and gorgeous, or maybe you think that should only go with those that fulfill option 1 for you.

Note that #2 should really go with 3+4, easy enough to teach over time assuming she'll be around a bit longer than the ones with the first function.

It was more in answer to why would a man stay with a frigid woman so wouldn't assume young and gorgeous - merely highlighting 3 other reasons as opposed to the sex thing.

I put cooking as separate because personally my wife balances all the books and accounts, files all the paperwork and ensures bills are paid in a timely fashion. Hard to put a financial value on it but it really saves me a headache knowing in case of query we can put our hand on the correct paperwork at any time. The ability to provide fodder isn't (in my opinion) the same as providing great tasting tucker.

My friend's wife can't cook and won't learn - 20 years down the line! As one would expect 20 years down the line the conjugal rites are not wanted, not required and not forthcoming by both. However 3 and 4 are invaluable to him and allows him to work, rest and play how he chooses.

admittedly you could probably get 4 out of 4 with the right PA tongue.png but then one should never screw the crew...

We talk about them while we have sex...it is quite the bonding experience.

A year or so ago we were a bit strapped for cash, so I asked my Wife to go down the bar and earn a few bob (some money for none Brits). She came back and I said, "how much did you earn Dear?" She said she had earned 25,010 Baht. I asked her who was the miserable sod who had paid 10 Baht, she said they ALL DIDcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif .

• Like 2

Strange question - OF COURSE I have asked her about her past relationships etc. I'm not going to say anything about it here.

What happened in any of your wife or girlfriends past relationships is none of your business, there is nothing wrong with asking her what she did in her past ie what she worked at, or what education she has had, as long as you don't hold it against her if she is not as well educated as you, ie if she finished her education after grade 6. If she wants to talk about her past to you, then that's fine, but it's up to her, as it's up you what you want to tell her about your past. If she wants to tell you that she got rid of her husband/boyfriend because he "boxed her", it's just her telling you that you better not do it.

Strange question - OF COURSE I have asked her about her past relationships etc. I'm not going to say anything about it here.

What happened in any of your wife or girlfriends past relationships is none of your business, there is nothing wrong with asking her what she did in her past ie what she worked at, or what education she has had, as long as you don't hold it against her if she is not as well educated as you, ie if she finished her education after grade 6. If she wants to talk about her past to you, then that's fine, but it's up to her, as it's up you what you want to tell her about your past. If she wants to tell you that she got rid of her husband/boyfriend because he "boxed her", it's just her telling you that you better not do it.

You'll only be told lies anyway, so why ask?

Q: how may bfs you have before?

A1: if no kids ....... none, I virgin.

A2: if kids ........ only 1 man, but he no good, hit me and big butterfly so I leave, Thai man no good.

Theres only a few minor variations on those answers so now none of you need to ask!

Edited by TommoPhysicist

It was more in answer to why would a man stay with a frigid woman so wouldn't assume young and gorgeous - merely highlighting 3 other reasons as opposed to the sex thing.

I put cooking as separate because personally my wife balances all the books and accounts, files all the paperwork and ensures bills are paid in a timely fashion. Hard to put a financial value on it but it really saves me a headache knowing in case of query we can put our hand on the correct paperwork at any time. The ability to provide fodder isn't (in my opinion) the same as providing great tasting tucker.

My friend's wife can't cook and won't learn - 20 years down the line! As one would expect 20 years down the line the conjugal rites are not wanted, not required and not forthcoming by both. However 3 and 4 are invaluable to him and allows him to work, rest and play how he chooses.

admittedly you could probably get 4 out of 4 with the right PA tongue.png but then one should never screw the crew...

If the lady who manages my household (currently combined with childcare responsibilities) isn't capable of cooking tasty nutritious meals, I would simply re-assign that duty to another member of staff, increase their stipend/allowance accordingly, and take the matter into account with the ex-cook when review/bonus time comes around.

The cook is of course also responsible for household grocery shopping, so the ex-cook would also lose a fair bit of control over not only what gets eaten by the household but any opportunity for a little (IMO normal) skimming.

For those getting hot under the collar about the latter bit, a reminder that the total budget for food essentials in my home is currently B140 per day for a headcount of 6 including children.

The resident Thais spend more than that just on kanom, but that's out of their own pocket.

Edited by BigJohnnyBKK

Yeah,

My wifes Parents did not let her out at night past 9pm, even when she was in in her 20's.

WHen she went to AUstralia for uni, I met her there and took her to the clubs and pubs.

When I moved to Thailand, her mother tried to tell me I can not go out after 9pm too lol I thought that was kind of funny

A2: if kids ........ only 1 man, but he no good, hit me and big butterfly so I leave, Thai man no good.

Theres only a few minor variations on those answers so now none of you need to ask!

For fear of being told I am too young as per usual by the gospel preacher... how on earth can you speak for a whole nation.?

"You'll only be told lies anyway, so why ask?"

Never asked much about her past, never been that interested. If she asks about my past I'll tell her but we're happy enjoying being together in the here and now. My past is much more colorful than hers so the less said the better off I am.

For fear of being told I am too young as per usual by the gospel preacher... how on earth can you speak for a whole nation.?

Remind me again, what did yours answer?

And by the way my answer is the same as all the other guys, ex SAS of course!

Edited by TommoPhysicist
  • Like 1

I think we're talking more about the species rather than any particular nation.

Don't ask don't tell. If she trusts you down the road she'll volunteer the truth to the extent she knows you're man enough to handle it.

If she wants to tell you that she got rid of her husband/boyfriend because he "boxed her", it's just her telling you that you better not do it.

Not really.

She is telling that she is attracted by violent men, but finally got bored of him or he ran out of money.

If she wants to tell you that she got rid of her husband/boyfriend because he "boxed her", it's just her telling you that you better not do it.

Even if she really really wants you to, better not, for the sake of your mortal soul if nothing else. Or future incarnations if you swing that way. . .

We talk about them while we have sex...it is quite the bonding experience.

A year or so ago we were a bit strapped for cash, so I asked my Wife to go down the bar and earn a few bob (some money for none Brits). She came back and I said, "how much did you earn Dear?" She said she had earned 25,010 Baht. I asked her who was the miserable sod who had paid 10 Baht, she said they ALL DIDcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif .

Quality clap2.gif

I`m not asking anyone to go into detail or draw pictures, my point is, how open is your Thai partner with you regarding her past?

I think it's best you don't ask because it is unlikely you will get a truthful response! And then you may not really want to know anyway ...

The game I most enjoy is asking Thai women do they have a boyfriend or husband? Her husband may be parking the car but 99.9999999999% will look you straight in the eye and answer "no hab!"

I`m not asking anyone to go into detail or draw pictures, my point is, how open is your Thai partner with you regarding her past?

I think it's best you don't ask because it is unlikely you will get a truthful response! And then you may not really want to know anyway ...

how many self respecting women are going to admit to having 50-100-200+ lovers before they met you ?

probably not many ,they know what you want to hear anyway ,is it any surprise that they lie ?

would you tell a new prospective GF that in the past youve been very promiscious,slept with hundreds or thousands of ladies

and the last time you had sex was about 3 hours ago b4 your Gik went to work ?

i doubt it .......

Because, as he's admitted, he's rubbing shoulders with the Thai females that dwell at the bottom of the social barrel who may well behave in the manner he's described.

He's never known anything else.

i know that the wife was a girl of a good family, a virgin when we married, so yes she is an ""open book", me i have more than enough skeletons for the both of us.

to me, who cares whom they were or what they did, it is a choice of free adults whether to comitt to each other,

it your partner was a lady of the night, you know her past, dont delve into it, because its pointless, who would want too know what, fritz, wayne, sven and how a group of holidaying asian gentlemen interacted with her.

a village girl, with an ex-husband or boyfriend, well she too has something she may well wish too discuss or to forget.

I once had a work college back in the States who met his American born Thai wife at a New Jersey university; they were both students together in the same group.

A couple of years into the marriage and this guy considered himself very happy and believed his wife was a mild decent girl that butter wouldn’t melt in her mouth.

One day the guy met an old friend he knew from university and discovered that not long prior to his marriage that his then Thai girlfriend went to a party and ended up in a bed with two guys having a threesome. The worse of it was that he knew these two guys and was still in contact with them, plus it appeared everyone knew except him.

He questioned his wife and asked her why she had never confided in him regarding this incident and that because of it, he now feels humiliated and would never be able to face his old university friends again. Not long after that, the marriage ended in divorce, because it was just something the guy could not live with.

So hiding the past can have two opposite affects. Firstly, if a person discovers something unsavoury about they’re partner’s past, it could have devastating results or on the other hand, what one doesn’t know, may never hurt them? That is the question.

That's very sad that the man was so unable to accept that his wife had a past that is quite "normal" for many people, that he had to throw it all away.

These days, it would be unreasonable to expect that a woman would be virginal on her wedding day.

As for the other people knowing, by all means cut them from his life if he couldn't face them, but why make his wife suffer for it? She was the same person after he found out as before, it is just his inability to accept the truth that is at fault here. Better to spend some money on a good psychologist, than a divorce.

BTW, the chance of him finding someone compatible that doesn't have the same sort of past is almost nil, IMO.

When I spoke with my work college after the divorce, he said the clincher was that he discovered his wife could be two different people and believed he hardly knew her at all.

He said; when she was with him, the sex part was so, so and that she could be rather inhibited in lots of ways towards him. But during later conversations with other people who knew her before the marriage, his wife had a reputation of being an out going party girl who had limited inhibitions and was partial to being easy and sleeping around.

There was probably a lot more to this story than what my friend was letting on and afterwards for some reasons he just did not trust her anymore.

But it does prove a point that no matter how long we are with people, we never truly get to know what they are really like and I always consider people that are reluctant to mention their past and have obvious secrets as suspect.

That explanation makes a LOT of difference. If I had a wife that was so so in bed, and I found out she was a real "goer" with other people, I would suspect that she was only with me to take advantage of my money, rather than because she loved me, and that would ruin it beyond salvage.