From Village Girl To .........

pattayadingo

Pattaya is a sin city..even for US (Thais.) Walking there by yourself or even with friends, you can even be looked just like those 'working girls'.

That is sad too.

I do know a few Thai ladies who go to Pattaya for a night out, go to discos and for a change of scene, to walk the beach, go out to the islands and swim.

Often I am told they are treated as freelancers when they go to a bar for a drink and are asked for money to sit there to ply their 'trade' when there is no trade to ply. It can be embarrassing for you and others like you.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Get her rented and show her who's got full load of washing for her.

You don't go fishing in a sewerage treatment planet expecting to fish out a king snapper, so why would you think this wouldn't apply to the locals of Pattaya?

Considering she was not 'of the sewer' as you put it when I met her.

Also how can you rate all the good, hardworking people in Pattaya alongside the B/G's. What about, for example, all those nurses working in the hospitals? Are they all from this sewer of yours? There are many more good and decent people here in Pattaya who would never dream of becoming B/G's.

Ah, but you cannot see anything but this sewer of yours? So who is the blinkered one?

Personally i would give someone the benefit of the doubt until proven otherwise else you can trust no-one.

That is sad too.

I do know a few Thai ladies who go to Pattaya for a night out, go to discos and for a change of scene, to walk the beach, go out to the islands and swim.

Often I am told they are treated as freelancers when they go to a bar for a drink and are asked for money to sit there to ply their 'trade' when there is no trade to ply. It can be embarrassing for you and others like you.

But they know the score before they go don't they. The whole place was built by the girls on their backs, wouldn't even be what it is - for the Thais or the tourists - without 'em so let's give credit where credit is due.

Maybe one day they won't even be allowed to ply their trade (why the quotes?), and that will be a truly sad day for all.

I'm sure everyone reading this will be long gone by then though. . .

Just as a matter of fact, sometimes we do like to hang out in the diferent places, but it doesn't mean that you want to be looked just like that. Yes gotta have to make up the minds of being looked that way whenever you are in such a place..can't complain but sometimes it's really too much to bare that. kinda sad...

• Like 1

That is sad too.

But they know the score before they go don't they. The whole place was built by the girls on their backs, wouldn't even be what it is - for the Thais or the tourists - without 'em so let's give credit where credit is due.

Maybe one day they won't even be allowed to ply their trade (why the quotes?), and that will be a truly sad day for all.

I'm sure everyone reading this will be long gone by then though. . .

I think SJN post 154 sums it up nicely.