Mosquitoes In Rawai

stevehaigh

sorry if this has come up before, but is there a service in rawai area that will come and dust your place with lethal chemicals to kill the mozzies?

or a place to buy a cheap spray gun thingy and some DDT or what ever they use?

thx

I'm pretty sure Mrs SP bought a sprayer at Homepro. In regards to pest control companies, there's plenty of them out there, just beware of them lowering the percentage of the active ingredient as time goes by. We've had to switch a few times as once the companies get your business, they tend to relax a bit and cut corners.

Get a couple of frogs.

We now let one live in our bathroom and guess what? NO more mossies.

Chemical warfare is not always a good answer.

Controlling their breeding grounds and allowing bats, frogs, geckos around your place will kill more of them safely than those chemicals will.

Now, cockroaches? I have traps AND will use chemicals if they are brazen enough to crawl over me.

Get a couple of frogs.

We now let one live in our bathroom and guess what? NO more mossies.

Chemical warfare is not always a good answer.

Controlling their breeding grounds and allowing bats, frogs, geckos around your place will kill more of them safely than those chemicals will.

Now, cockroaches? I have traps AND will use chemicals if they are brazen enough to crawl over me.

The more frogs you have the more cobras you will get we have a fish pond that attracts numerous frogs and guess what an increase in Cobras looking for dinner.

we had a lot of frogs a few weeks ago but they all seem to have disappeared recently.

i cut the grass today and a zillion mozzies came up to bite me in the ass and everywhere else, so i need to do something drastic

i'll look in homepro

Only been here 12 years but have yet to see a cobra.

But I'm sure there is some truth to what you say.

(I'm talking about small frogs the size of a one baht coin that live in my bathroom.)

I lost two really nice dogo argentinos ( hunting dogs) thanks to the frogs that brought the cobras looking for snacks. I even saw a cobra bite one of the dogs and I took him to the vet for anti-venom. He survived that attack, but I didn't see the next one.

• Like 1

Only been here 12 years but have yet to see a cobra.

But I'm sure there is some truth to what you say.

(I'm talking about small frogs the size of a one baht coin that live in my bathroom.)

I lost two really nice dogo argentinos ( hunting dogs) thanks to the frogs that brought the cobras looking for snacks. I even saw a cobra bite one of the dogs and I took him to the vet for anti-venom. He survived that attack, but I didn't see the next one.

Sorry for your loss! That would suck. I've seen my dog kill many cobras. She grabs them by the tail and whips them. They usually end up in two pieces. I now discourage her from going after them as she's getting a bit old now.

Back to the topic. It seems like the Or Bor Jor sends some guys around my house and sprays or should I say smokes the neighborhood. Maybe the OP should stop by their office and ask.

Edited by Jimi007