Is It Time To Leave Phuket

patongphil

Personally, I like Belgian beer. St Patrick Day will never be the same again though.

So there is only one Irish bar in Patong? Or is it a particular person that will be missed?

Particular person and his family. Also the fact that I could get there in about 2 mins on the bike.

Can understand that, where you thinking of going now then?

To his fridge? rolleyes.gif

I cant imagine I would ever base my reason for living somewhere the nationality of the local bar.

One of the great things about Phuket is the huge range of different nationalities here and the bars that they operate. Cheap or Expensive, from Thai to Italian to Swedish to Australian I can pick anything I want within a 15 minute drive. Certainly couldn't have done that back "home".

I cant imagine I would ever base my reason for living somewhere the nationality of the local bar.

One of the great things about Phuket is the huge range of different nationalities here and the bars that they operate. Cheap or Expensive, from Thai to Italian to Swedish to Australian I can pick anything I want within a 15 minute drive. Certainly couldn't have done that back "home".

Wow the great Swedish/Italian/Australian......pick your nationalit chef... named Somchai.

Wow the great Swedish/Italian/Australian......pick your nationalit chef... named Somchai.

Are you suggesting that good Swedish/Australian/Italian food isn't available in Phuket because the chefs maybe Thai? I don't understand your comment...please elaborate

A good chef can make any dish.