Yearly Inspection

Rooo

Depends when it was registered and when tax is due, for example I bought my truck new in the months of October, the registration did not come through from the dealer until January so when it reaches seven years from purchase the tax will be due in the October but no inspection until the following year when it will actually be eight years old, if that makes sense!

Depends when it was registered and when tax is due, for example I bought my truck new in the months of October, the registration did not come through from the dealer until January so when it reaches seven years from purchase the tax will be due in the October but no inspection until the following year when it will actually be eight years old, if that makes sense!

I don't think it does (make sense).

Your tax is due and paid annually on the date when the car was registered (in your case January), not the date when the car was purchased - a car can't be taxed without being registered. Unless you have extended your insurance by three months to coincide with the tax date your insurance will still be due in October, but not your tax.

I don't think it does (make sense).

Your tax is due and paid annually on the date when the car was registered (in your case January), not the date when the car was purchased - a car can't be taxed without being registered. Unless you have extended your insurance by three months to coincide with the tax date your insurance will still be due in October, but not your tax.

I would say when it's 7 year or 5 year for a motorbike go and get it tested.

http://bangkok.angloinfo.com/countries/thailand/vrt.asp