Is This Common? ( My Local Female Friend Has Turned Very Nasty)

Hermes100

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Use your FB or whatever social network site to deceive her if she is keeping tabs on you there.

Let it be known you are in Thailand and whereabouts when you are not in Thailand at all and vice versa. Drop the hint that you have a new and wonderful young lady with serious connections or even that you are getting married. There are many things you could do and say.

IF she has actually offered 20K Baht to have people inform her as to your whereabouts then she is serious. So simply have nothing to do with that area at all where she is. And keep your true whereabouts secret. Why disclose your intentions, travel arrangements and other information via FB or similar?

Use your FB or whatever social network site to deceive her if she is keeping tabs on you there.

Let it be known you are in Thailand and whereabouts when you are not in Thailand at all and vice versa. Drop the hint that you have a new and wonderful young lady with serious connections or even that you are getting married. There are many things you could do and say.

IF she has actually offered 20K Baht to have people inform her as to your whereabouts then she is serious. So simply have nothing to do with that area at all where she is. And keep your true whereabouts secret. Why disclose your intentions, travel arrangements and other information via FB or similar?

Pretty unsocial networking really...............

You have evidence that she has threatened and defamed you. Get a lawyer to spell it out for her, either she leaves you alone or you sue her for defamation. Serious business in Thailand.

No. That would work on a rational person. She seeks attention and conformation that she is affecting him. You will be giving her both.

Edited by NomadJoe
  • Like 1

Well she surely is a crazy bitch ,I have the contact details of a Lawyer he is based in Phuket but I am sure he will draft something for you and help with the reports to police so as to keep it all up front and above bored ,please take this seriously as they can cause you major problems if you let it fester .

Sent from my iPad using ThaiVisa app

I have two questions OT. How do you quote the entire OP, and why? Is this a feature of the iPad app, or did you actually go to the trouble of manually adding the bbcode?

In thai culture when you have sexual relations with a women you are considered married. Thais are big in keeping face. If it has gotten around that you have slept with her and not making a legal marriage then it looks very bad for her family.

yes 100 years ago....

I know a lot people from real good families who have permanent boyfriends and marry than 5 years later, and some split up and don't marry.

• Like 1

I have known many Thai women who had took up with farangs in Thailand, being lead to believe that these guys were single, had no other commitments, were sincere and committed to these women. Then after a period of having a free girlfriend and bed partner during their stay in Thailand, held together by deceit and lies, the guys suddenly disappeared off the scene leaving these women emotionally hurt and bewildered.

Lies, cheating and deceit can work both ways. Perhaps she was just a decent lady that has been scorned and hurt? And has good cause to be angry.

So far we have only heard a brief account of one side of the story, as our herpes100 seems to have taken a powder and gone silent.

And I see the exact same thing, but turned around 180 degrees:

Then after a period of having a free boyfriend and bed partner during his stay in Thailand, held together by deceit and lies, the girls suddenly become vicious and nasty leaving these men emotionally hurt and bewildered.

Simply depends on your perspective. I've know way too many Thai women tapping multiple farangs.

And interestingly enough, their BF is generally doing the same. Likes attract likes. Karmatically -- make perfect sense!

Edited by connda

Someone has read a Stephen Leather book and making up stuff for the TV Agony Aunts.

20,000 baht to grass up a farang? And then turning the info over to the farang in lieu of the 20k on some past favour?

4 out of 10, must try harder

i stopped reading when "chinese" tag came into play, whenever people tag a woman partner here it means they have some sort of guilt on her actual background

Edited by metisdead
: Font re-sized.

i stopped reading when "chinese" tag came into play, whenever people tag a woman partner here it means they have some sort of guilt on her actual background

I don't think she put her back round on her first night after a one year courtship.

You never know though.

Wonder what happened to the OP.

You quote that this lady is well to do and if this is true, than I doubt she is the type that would sleep around unless she believed or was lead to believe that she was in a strong or probable permanent relationship with a guy.

So my questions to you are:

Prior to bedding this woman, did you lead her on to believe that you and her were an item with intentions of a long term relationship or marriage?

Were you totally honest with her as regards your situation and intentions during the periods of this friendship?

What are your other commitment's outside Thailand? Do you have a girlfriend, wife or family abroad already?

I doubt whether this lady would reacted so strongly for absolutely no reason, that just doesn’t make sense, so there must be a lot more to this than you are letting on?

you are just full of it.

What on earth would her or her family's finances have to do with who, when or how often she shags?

What would even possess you to make such a ridiculous assertion regard a situation and individual you know absolutely nothing about?

In thai culture when you have sexual relations with a women you are considered married. Thais are big in keeping face. If it has gotten around that you have slept with her and not making a legal marriage then it looks very bad for her family.

oh really?

is this a new law, or did you hear from someone in a bar?

oh really?

I think it is just for Chinese/Thai women. Who are not related to the Chinese who came during WW II but only in an earlier migration.

I played along for a short time until I put my foot down and tried to make a joke of it.

Suggesting she had drank too much and I was far too much of a old man to be doing that at my age.

It ended so badly with her screaming at me and saying she would accuse me of sexual misconduct unless I quickly did the "right thing"

I think you may have taken the word "Thailand Is The Worlds Brothel" too literally.

post-131333-0-78131200-1342272533_thumb.

Edited by ARISTIDE
  • Like 1

All of a sudden got real moody (you say instantly became a bitch)? Demanded you do the 'right thing' quickly, immediately, after a brief one time coitus? Perhaps she was with child, man. Not yours either. sad.png

Is the Prime Minster married? Is she Thai? I doubt you are Thai or known anything about Thai face.

Is the Prime Minster married? Is she Thai? I doubt you are Thai or known anything about Thai face.

I think she's a virgin..

and no I'm not thai.. but a thai female posted here about this.. why not question her on it.

Edited by Jayman

oh really?

go ask any thais what the words puah and mia mean?