Is This Common? ( My Local Female Friend Has Turned Very Nasty)

Hermes100

In thai culture when you have sexual relations with a women you are considered married. Thais are big in keeping face. If it has gotten around that you have slept with her and not making a legal marriage then it looks very bad for her family.

Is the Prime Minster married? Is she Thai? I doubt you are Thai or known anything about Thai face.

That's a good point. Isn't she Chinese Thai too? Great Grandfather arrived in Thailand in 1860 I think. What about that Jayman?

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

In thai culture when you have sexual relations with a women you are considered married. Thais are big in keeping face. If it has gotten around that you have slept with her and not making a legal marriage then it looks very bad for her family.

Is the Prime Minster married? Is she Thai? I doubt you are Thai or known anything about Thai face.

That's a good point. Isn't she Chinese Thai too? Great Grandfather arrived in Thailand in 1860 I think. What about that Jayman?

I will have to examine her hymen and then get back to you.

Can't admit error? She does have a son. Go ahead and admit it. The guys who buy that stuff got scammed.

huh.png

This is generally only true if youre not Thai. IE: Thais do this all the time. In fact, it's actually difficult to find a Thai virgin over 18. Your white. You gonna pay one way or another. You need to go into deep hide whenever you're in Thailand.

Can't admit error? She does have a son. Go ahead and admit it. The guys who buy that stuff got scammed.

Not sure what the question to me is or what you want me to answer. Did she get married? Did she have a bastard son? Did she get divorced? Did she used to work in Pattaya? I honestly don't know and have never taken the time to research this woman. If you're so interested in her just do a search. Since when did I claim to be the expert on all things about the PM (I can't even remember her name). I also made no mention ever about anything Chinese. What I'm talking about is traditional in Thailand. Just ask your wives, gf, or whatever about it. They all know what I'm talking about.

It's the same reason even a decent BG won't take you back to her village if she's not going to marry you. Thais talk. They talk alot. gossip gossip gossip. Saving face is HUGE with them and this is in today's world not 100 years ago.

This is generally only true if youre not Thai. IE: Thais do this all the time. In fact, it's actually difficult to find a Thai virgin over 18. Your white. You gonna pay one way or another. You need to go into deep hide whenever you're in Thailand.

it's not hard at all to find thai virgins over 18. You must be looking in bars.

• Like 1

The OP has not made a further comment since the inital posting. Do you not think this is a little strange. The OP has been asked questions but no responce. If I was the OP and this was a true incident I would have been making comments through the other 68 postings. Have a think. I think the OP is having a good laugh at this forum.

I thought it was a typo and he meant to say 13.

The OP has not made a further comment since the inital posting. Do you not think this is a little strange. The OP has been asked questions but no responce. If I was the OP and this was a true incident I would have been making comments through the other 68 postings. Have a think. I think the OP is having a good laugh at this forum.

I would be not surprised at all...But nice trolling nonetheless clap2.gif

Yep. Agreed. Appears to be a troll.

Unfollowing thread.

Edited by NomadJoe

Yeah, I just knew I'd get a smart ass coment like yours. Predictable and boring. but your're wrong!

+1.........just thinking the same thing myself. 1zgarz5.gif

Edited by Rsquared

Legally I don't think you can do much, her family having money they would probably bribe the cops and you will end up worse.

Despite it's image abroad, Thailand IS a very conservative country regarding sex. What you witness otherwise (prostitution/promiscuous women) is mainly distorted because of poverty / desperation, "normal" middle class people, or people who keep their moral values despite their hardship are super conservative.

Yeah very conservative....considering all the blokes walking around holding hands and ladyboys on every corner......they even wear the black uni mini skirts....that can be kinda hot though.

Anyway....the OP is just spinning a yarn and looks like he has hooked most of you.

Yeah, I just knew I'd get a smart ass coment like yours. Predictable and boring. but your're wrong!

I know you are but what am I?

Legally I don't think you can do much, her family having money they would probably bribe the cops and you will end up worse.

Despite it's image abroad, Thailand IS a very conservative country regarding sex. What you witness otherwise (prostitution/promiscuous women) is mainly distorted because of poverty / desperation, "normal" middle class people, or people who keep their moral values despite their hardship are super conservative.

Yeah very conservative....considering all the blokes walking around holding hands and ladyboys on every corner......they even wear the black uni mini skirts....that can be kinda hot though.

Anyway....the OP is just spinning a yarn and looks like he has hooked most of you.

You mean he's hooked most of you...I'm just here for the free beer.

Hermes - sorry to hear of your dilemma - my sincere condolences.

Having been dating heavily for a few years before finding the "right girl" I myself came across similar women. You must simply stand vigilant - stay away from them and let this pass - you may have to go to extreme measures to settle this such as moving.

You have already changed your phone etc.... - don't be shy or too proud to go all the way with your efforts to rid yourself of this female demon.

This should be a strong message to yourself - be careful in all your future Thai female endeavors - there is a severely high incident rate of psychological and emotional instabilities here in Thailand.

Having said that - there is a high incident of older desperate women looking to [solidify] a relationship with a foreigner. They will attempt to do this through many extreme measures.

Date and get to know the woman first before you unzip your pants.

I had the worst of times during my dating period - I met some of the looniest birds and angry birds on the planet.

Again - my condolences to you and if you have the chance its best you get outta town brother and make a new life with simplicity and relaxation in mind.

Many times it's assumed if a man and women spend the night together (ie a trip together) that they had sex. Traditionally, men and women don't spend the night alone together unless they are married. I know this sounds old fashioned but that's the way it is.

By the way she reacted the next morning, it looks like she was rather on an ATM fishing trip than on a romantic old fashioned honeymoon.

I have known many Thai women who had took up with farangs in Thailand, being lead to believe that these guys were single, had no other commitments, were sincere and committed to these women. Then after a period of having a free girlfriend and bed partner during their stay in Thailand, held together by deceit and lies, the guys suddenly disappeared off the scene leaving these women emotionally hurt and bewildered.

Lies, cheating and deceit can work both ways. Perhaps she was just a decent lady that has been scorned and hurt? And has good cause to be angry.

So far we have only heard a brief account of one side of the story, as our herpes100 seems to have taken a powder and gone silent.

And I see the exact same thing, but turned around 180 degrees:

Then after a period of having a free boyfriend and bed partner during his stay in Thailand, held together by deceit and lies, the girls suddenly become vicious and nasty leaving these men emotionally hurt and bewildered.

Simply depends on your perspective. I've know way too many Thai women tapping multiple farangs.

And interestingly enough, their BF is generally doing the same. Likes attract likes. Karmatically -- make perfect sense!

"Karmatically"

I like that....

• Like 1

I have known many Thai women who had took up with farangs in Thailand, being lead to believe that these guys were single, had no other commitments, were sincere and committed to these women. Then after a period of having a free girlfriend and bed partner during their stay in Thailand, held together by deceit and lies, the guys suddenly disappeared off the scene leaving these women emotionally hurt and bewildered.

Lies, cheating and deceit can work both ways. Perhaps she was just a decent lady that has been scorned and hurt? And has good cause to be angry.

So far we have only heard a brief account of one side of the story, as our herpes100 seems to have taken a powder and gone silent.

The difference between Hermes and Herpes couldn't be more different.

Herpes is usually given from free and is the gift that keeps on giving.

Hermes...not so much.

Recommend you move to Cambodia

1. The Girls look similar to Thai Girls.

2. There are fewer rich Cambodian Girls.

3. Easier to get a one year Visa with work permit if you want.

4. She and her hoodlum friends will never find you there, or even think of looking for you there, unless they are perhaps reading this post!!!!!!!!!!!!!w00t.gif

I doubt whether this lady would reacted so strongly for absolutely no reason, that just doesn’t make sense, so there must be a lot more to this than you are letting on?

You don't get out much do you. Women can be the most deceitful, vengeful, cunning, and back stabbing people on the earth. And an honest woman will be the first to admit to this. Maybe she is bipoler, or maybe just psyco. When a man has an issue, he will walk up too you and punch you in the face, but a woman will plot and plan a way to destroy you in order to make you suffer as she thinks she has suffered (in her psyco mind).

I really don't know what to tell you but maybe to consult authorities and a lawyer. maybe set up a way to meet her, or better to record her and hope she incriminates herself.

This guy is 50 years old. Can you imagine getting to that ripe old age without knowing how to handle what in Thailand is a very common situation.

I can imagine not being able to handle that situation, having never been in situation remotely similar to that one, at any time in the past. I am also 50 years old.

Up until the 'bad looking men' leaving calling cards , I wasnt so concerned.

Now I am.

IMO a good lawyer should be handed all your evidence , and their advice paid for them to pusue ( ie forwarding the info to her parents/police) ...except any advice in which you need to litigate or in any way expose your whereabouts.

Change anything that indicates your new location and disappear.

Its not that hard to do so in Thailand.

You've just met a dodgy backward rich bitch. There are so many out there it's not surprising. No doubt insecure and close to her marriage sell-by date, she wants her own way (as that's what she's used to getting). True colours came out pretty quickly luckily, and I've met many like this. Best avoided ASAP by going silent as you did. A sure sign is bragging about powerful or rich people they or their family know, and then the stories and examples of immoral or exaggerated reprisals occur.

Sleeping with her means nothing in this age - nothing she can do apart from scare you, which is what she's trying to do. The frustration will turn to hate, which is fuelled if you try to reason with her. So don't, just keep silent and she'll lose interest and move onto another. Many years ago I had the same thing happen with probable bipolar middle class girls going crazy after I wished to end a brief relationship after their giant personality flaws appeared. Death threats, strangers contacting me, constant calls, my immigration/flight/hotel info being found out through inside contacts etc. I fought back for a while but in the end it was all hot air and it went quiet. Take your time before getting serious.

Best post I've read that makes the most sense.

If she is of Chinese descent tell her you were born on the 4th of the month (April) or 1944 or something with a 4 in it. Move to house or flat No4 The Chinese believe that 4 is a very unlucky number and they try to avoid anything to do with that number.

Recommend Lithium tablets to her as she sounds like she has Bi-Polar disorder.