Is This Common? ( My Local Female Friend Has Turned Very Nasty)

Hermes100

In thai culture when you have sexual relations with a women you are considered married. Thais are big in keeping face. If it has gotten around that you have slept with her and not making a legal marriage then it looks very bad for her family.

This is generally only true if youre not Thai. IE: Thais do this all the time. In fact, it's actually difficult to find a Thai virgin over 18. Your white. You gonna pay one way or another. You need to go into deep hide whenever you're in Thailand.

it's not hard at all to find thai virgins over 18. You must be looking in bars.

How do you actually know this? Do you go around examining ladies virtue in some kind of weird 'Gladstonion" way? Or do you conduct street surveys and take their word for it.

Well.. there are 2 answers for this.. an examination or to question them... which would you trust? My guess it either wouldn't be refused as admissible evidence in the court of TVF.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I played along for a short time until I put my foot down and tried to make a joke of it.

Suggesting she had drank too much and I was far too much of a old man to be doing that at my age.

It ended so badly with her screaming at me and saying she would accuse me of sexual misconduct unless I quickly did the "right thing"

I think you may have taken the word "Thailand Is The Worlds Brothel" too literally.

post-131333-0-78131200-1342272533_thumb.

Did you draw that map yourself?

If you did, how did you decide to name the countries the way you did?

Something's fishy.....

can't imagine any Thai heavy offering 20,000 just for a quick phone call from the staff guy. It is way too much.

Mistranslated, could he have said 2,000? My gf does it all the time....

Edited by cheeryble

You quote that this lady is well to do and if this is true, than I doubt she is the type that would sleep around unless she believed or was lead to believe that she was in a strong or probable permanent relationship with a guy.

So my questions to you are:

Prior to bedding this woman, did you lead her on to believe that you and her were an item with intentions of a long term relationship or marriage?

Were you totally honest with her as regards your situation and intentions during the periods of this friendship?

What are your other commitment's outside Thailand? Do you have a girlfriend, wife or family abroad already?

I doubt whether this lady would reacted so strongly for absolutely no reason, that just doesn’t make sense, so there must be a lot more to this than you are letting on?

did you do an exceptional good job when "bedding" her and could that be the reason for her behaviour? huh.png

You quote that this lady is well to do and if this is true, than I doubt she is the type that would sleep around unless she believed or was lead to believe that she was in a strong or probable permanent relationship with a guy.

So my questions to you are:

Prior to bedding this woman, did you lead her on to believe that you and her were an item with intentions of a long term relationship or marriage?

Were you totally honest with her as regards your situation and intentions during the periods of this friendship?

What are your other commitment's outside Thailand? Do you have a girlfriend, wife or family abroad already?

I doubt whether this lady would reacted so strongly for absolutely no reason, that just doesn’t make sense, so there must be a lot more to this than you are letting on?

did you do an exceptional good job when "bedding" her and could that be the reason for her behaviour? huh.png

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, never heard of that one in LOS. laugh.png

why cant you numpties understand that without the odd troll, you would all be sitting here exchanging banana recipes with blether?

You will be disappointed to note that your fellow members take more pleasure and education from discussing banana recipes than reading anything you post on the forum.

In thai culture when you have sexual relations with a women you are considered married. Thais are big in keeping face. If it has gotten around that you have slept with her and not making a legal marriage then it looks very bad for her family.

wow glad I shagged a bargirl then.

• Like 1

why cant you numpties understand that without the odd troll, you would all be sitting here exchanging banana recipes with blether?

You will be disappointed to note that your fellow members take more pleasure and education from discussing banana recipes than reading anything you post on the forum.

i don't think disappointed is quite the right term.

but given your endless quest for approbation on the forums, i can understand how you might assume that.

• 3 weeks later...

i don't think disappointed is quite the right term.

but given your endless quest for approbation on the forums, i can understand how you might assume that.

Nocturn you have degenerated from being a pathetic troll into being a stalker.........the word pathetic is the operative word. get a grip on yourself coffee1.gif