Thai Consulate In Denpasar, Bali Offers Triple-Entry Tourist Visa

I am currently trying to reach the Bali thai Royal consulate, anyone lucky to reach them by email ?

I need to apply for 3 month Immigrant o, in order to get marriage visa when i come back to Thailand.

But i want to clear my questions before i go there.

Jesper

Send a PM to member vongbali who works there. You will find several post by him in this topic.

I am currently trying to reach the Bali thai Royal consulate, anyone lucky to reach them by email ?

I need to apply for 3 month Immigrant o, in order to get marriage visa when i come back to Thailand.

Jesper

Send a PM to member vongbali who works there. You will find several post by him in this topic.

Yeah i tried some days ago, but i can see he havent been online in thaivisa for 2 weeks or so also.

i tried 2 different email adresses, no answer so far.

Jesper

Jesper

Yeah i tried some days ago, but i can see he havent been online in thaivisa for 2 weeks or so also.

Jesper

Did you try this one [email protected] that is shown on their twitter account, https://twitter.com/RTCatDPS

Jesper

Jesper

Did you try this one [email protected] that is shown on their twitter account, https://twitter.com/RTCatDPS

Yup that is the one i used, ok well lets see hope i get something money, and no need to call them

Jesper

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello there,

I will go to Bali in May to have the triple entry thai visa, can someone tell me if it's still possible to get it there ? I wrote to vongbali weeks ago but he didn't reply, I don't know if he still comes on this forum.

In the previous pages you talked about 6 months validity, so it's possible to stay up to 9 months (or almost) right ?

One example : I get my triple entry visa on may 15th, I fly to Thailand for the 1st entry

- 1st entry : 15 may to 15 august (3 months)
- 2nd entry : 16 august to 10 november (less than 3 months to be able to enter before the 6 months validity)
- 3rd entry : 11 november to 11 february (3 months)

That way I can use the 3rd entry within the 6 months validity, is that correct ?

Thanks guys !

Thank you for your quick reply ! I also tried to contact them on [email protected] 3 weeks ago but still not reply.

So I will have to show 3 tickets leaving Thailand, but not necessarly entering Thailand ?

Do you know how long it will take to get the visa ? And if there are national holidays in this embassy from May 9th to May 15th (like Ascension Day or so) ?

Calling them may be the best way.

They just want to see tickets out of the country.

Their are not Thai holidays form the 9th to the 15th other than plowing day on the 13th but I am sure they will be open that day.

If recall correctly it takes 2 days to get the visa.

Thank you so much...

Last but not least, I read it was possible to pay either in dollars or indonesian rupiah, but some say it's not possible any more. So this would be more than 3x40 = 120$ ?

Also I found this thread from 2014 : http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/745368-triple-entry-tourist-visas-no-longer-available-from-indonesia/ this guy said triple entry tourist visas are no longer available, why did he say that ?

Kind regards

The fact is : (Tourist Visa)

1 Entry valid for 3 months

2 Entries valid for 6 months

3 Entries valid for 6 months

Each time you use the entry, you will be able to stay in the Kingdom for 60 days and an extra 30 days if you report to any immigration office in Thailand (I'm not sure of there's any extra fee).

Be noted that all of the entry has to be used within 6 months counting from the date when the first entry is used.

Thank you,

Incorrect, Savanakhet for instance issues 1,2,3 entry tourist visas all with a 3 month validity !!

Hi Khun Vonbali,

For a triple tourist visa, what if plan on leaving by land? For example to Myanmar by bus or Penang by Bus? Can I show a bus ticket or is it okay if I have an airplane ticket only for my last exit going back to my home country?

Thanks for your help :)

Khob Khun Kap

What is the real address of the Consulate ??

On some websites they say :

Jl. Puputan Raya No. 81, Renon Denpasar (http://www.balitourismboard.org/consulates_in_bali.html)
or
Jl.Raya Puputan No.4X Renon, Denpasar (http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/570981-updated-contact-royal-thai-consulate-denpasar-bali/)
or
Jalan Puputan Niti Mandala Raya (http://www.travelfish.org/orientation_detail/indonesia/bali/bali/bali_overview/180)
or even
Jl.Pemuda 2 No.9, Renon (https://twitter.com/rtcatdps)

It seems the Consulate has moved many times ! In this topic (http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/570981-updated-contact-royal-thai-consulate-denpasar-bali/) from 2012 vongbali says it's not No. 81 any more...

On Google maps it seems there are 2 Consulates ?? --> Google maps

Thanks guys

Edited by fabinou

Hi Khun Vonbali,

For a triple tourist visa, what if plan on leaving by land? For example to Myanmar by bus or Penang by Bus? Can I show a bus ticket or is it okay if I have an airplane ticket only for my last exit going back to my home country?

Thanks for your help :)

Khob Khun Kap

Just don't make it to complicated or try to stretch the rules- bali is a easy nice handling - if u want a multiple provide for each exit a flight ticket if you can't or have plans to enter by land your chances for a triple are very limited

I totally agree with you about the timing issue.

We actually want to make ourselves a stamp-and-go service but being an honorary consulate is the disadvantage.

We have limited authorized.

There are more process for us than the Embassies and the consular-general.

Hope you understand.

the honorary consulat in my home town in Europe issues the Visas in less than Ten minutes without any appointment or alert necessary.

it is just like:

Come, pay, get Visa, leave, KHOB KHUN KRAB

Hey people, there is a question like

can i enter into Thailand by 30-day stamp, whyle already having Tourist Visa which will start later (saying after 1 week) ? So it will grant me 1 week additional staying.

By the way is it possible to get advanced visa in Consular?

If NOT

than how much days before supposed starting day should i come to Consular (in DPS)?

Thank you, have a nice day/night!

Edited by Jskero

Toronto is an honorary consulate as well I believe and they have a 24hr or less turnaround time.

As a Canuck, is it actually possible to apply for a tourist visa by mail from Thailand?? I took a look on the site, and it appears that you can apply from outside the country, as long as you pay the courier charges. But can this be done from Thailand?

A triple-entry tourist visa valid for six months would be nice! Even nicer if I could do it all by mail and then maybe just leave the country to activate it ...

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Toronto is an honorary consulate as well I believe and they have a 24hr or less turnaround time.

As a Canuck, is it actually possible to apply for a tourist visa by mail from Thailand?? I took a look on the site, and it appears that you can apply from outside the country, as long as you pay the courier charges. But can this be done from Thailand?

A triple-entry tourist visa valid for six months would be nice! Even nicer if I could do it all by mail and then maybe just leave the country to activate it ...

Attempting to obtain a visa in the manner suggested would be illegal!

smile.png

<script type='text/javascript'>window.mod_pagespeed_start = Number(new Date());</script>

Attempting to obtain a visa in the manner suggested would be illegal!

smile.png

Understood. Cheers.

• 3 weeks later...

They are still active, but don't know much about their requirements for an ED-visa.

Normally the school will advise you to go to a particular Thai consulate, as they have good results there and the school is know there.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Following was posted at consulate's Twitter account on 25th of September:

"Starting October 2015, TR visa will have the additional required documents of hotel bookings and bank statement of min. $700."

I guess you missed this ongoing topic about it. Changes to Tourist Visa Requirements At Consulate in Bali.

There is some more info there.

• Like 1

"Starting October 2015, TR visa will have the additional required documents of hotel bookings and bank statement of min. $700."

I guess you missed this ongoing topic about it. Changes to Tourist Visa Requirements At Consulate in Bali.

Yep I missed it, thanks for informing.

BTW, I'm a Turkish national, and because of the recent events I went to Bali consulate today to get first hand info. And as no surprise, they are not issuing TR visas to Turks, alongside Arabs, Iranians, Africans etc. So all those "unwanted" nationalities need to apply for a tourist visa at Jakarta embassy.

Edited by gezginrocker
moved reply from quoted text

Yep I missed it, thanks for informing.

BTW, I'm a Turkish national, and because of the recent events I went to Bali consulate today to get first hand info. And as no surprise, they are not issuing TR visas to Turks, alongside Arabs, Iranians, Africans etc. So all those "unwanted" nationalities need to apply for a tourist visa at Jakarta embassy.

The nationals of many countries have to obtain Thai visas from within their own country.

http://www.thaiembassy.org/kualalumpur/contents/files/services-20150909-173935-504463.pdf