Epl Comp Sheets For Downloading

mrbojangles

Here's the first set of games gents. Best of luck to all for the new season. Please complete either week-by-week or if you prefer the full months predicitions and then e-mail to:- [email protected]

18th Aug - 17th Sep.xls

Edit:- Please, please, please. If you don't know how to complete the spreadsheet and e-mail as an attachment, or you don't have excel, please ask and we could probably come up with a different solution. It really does take up a lot of extra time if you send it in a text format as I have to manually input the data.

• 4 weeks later...

I'll post this in as many places as possible.

Gents, could you all do me a favour please when submitting your predictions. Someone on here kindly assisted me with developing the spreadsheet to automatically add up the scores. The formula is extremely long and mind boggling. Anyhow, the formula is set up to recognise the first number, then the -, then the second number and then to double the score if a B is after it. It doesn't recognise a space and therefore, for it to work properly and thus save me a lot of time, the format of the scores needs to be correct.

Could you therefore ensure that you don't include spaces and put the "B" for Banker after the scores. For example, please do this

2-1

2-1B (if it's your banker)

and not

2 - 1

B2 - 1

Also, there are a couple of guys on here who don't have excel or can't download the spreadsheet. Anyone got any ideas how they could input the scores another way?

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...