Expert Advice For Living In Thailand.

EmptyBasementBin

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another one with verbal diarrhea

Another wannabe "I understand how to do in Thailand"

+ Thais are this way or that way.....like the must be all cloned. No one would think that all people in their home country have exactly the same mindset, but they think Thais does....

Or like you say verbal diarrhea

Do you even speak Thai, old, wise, exalted one? If not, I'd say your "expertise" is a tad lacking.

Naah only Thai he needs is the ability to order a beer and ask how much for a short time...if can do that definite expert on Thailand

• Like 2

Interesting that there's only one 'Popular' post in this thread so far.

That of 'The Expert'.

Of course the haters (you have my pity) are in the house. No doubt that upon reading this their pettiness will demand hitting the 'like this' button of their ilk.

Off you go boys. Make sure to prop up that bar tonight while adding 'mhak mhaak' to the end of your sentences. :)

• Like 1

Interesting to see the psychology at work.

Forum poster cannot bring himself to agree with the expert's analysis, despite it being so true, so then has to attempt belittlement via personal attacks that border on delusional.

Please continue Mike (or is Dow having the night off work and is thus helping you keep a good layer of sand over your head?)

do you really care whose opinion its the op post "expert" on Thai's OP been here 5 min in thailand never moved out of bangkok from the uk does not know shit

He's been a member more than two weeks, and there's no reason to suggest he has not been outwith Bangkok.

I suggest you shove such wild speculation in the appropriate place.

SC

I have lived here off and on for the last 17 years. Looks like sound advise to me. I would add:

Never entirely give up everything in your home country as there is a good chance you may need to return.

Remember that the family is the most important thing in your Thai girlfriend's life.

And.........Never make a bar girl your girlfriend or wife.

• Like 1

I have lived here off and on for the last 17 years. Looks like sound advise to me. I would add:

Never entirely give up everything in your home country as there is a good chance you may need to return.

Remember that the family is the most important thing in your Thai girlfriend's life.

here we go again opions aganst bar girls what is wrong with bar girls they are human being also they get paid for it not like your G/F who give it away for free

here we go again opions aganst bar girls what is wrong with bar girls they are human being also they get paid for it not like your G/F who give it away for free

hahahaha ...always a joker in the bunch.... never said I had anything against bar girl, they are for entertainment only...for rent !
  • Like 1

Funny how these topics all go the same way.

There must be some bridge construction work going on as General Topics recently, has been inundated with Trolls.

Do you reckon trolls would chase away pigeons, or snakes, or rats or ants?

How much is the normal charge for crossing a bridge?

SC

Funny how these topics all go the same way.

There must be some bridge construction work going on as General Topics recently, has been inundated with Trolls.

Do you reckon trolls would chase away pigeons, or snakes, or rats or ants?

How much is the normal charge for crossing a bridge?

SC

I think these questions can only be answered by an "expert".