Keeping Her Indoors Happy

autan

Thai woman even the halfies can be fickle.

Keep this to yourselves but the way to a keep your better half happy is through her stomach.

I have become quite inventive in finding new food stuffs to keep her occupied. While here in Hua Hin, I have been taking her out daily to find the best pineapples. She loves it and thinks I am wondersful, I am being rewarded in the bedroom department too, which is an unexpected benefit.

Try it and report back lads.

Fascinating Post.......I'm just wondering what exactly you are doing with a pineapple in the bedroom that garners such outstanding results? I'm sure we all would like to know . Also, who gets the rough end?!!! 5555555!!!!

Try grapes in the bedroom too. Squeeze and after the grape is eaten the juice is there to be licked off.

Food is definitely a way to a Thai woman's heart, especially if you can cook it for her. Oddly enough I have often been asked to cook spaghetti bolognaise as they seem to love that as well as potatoes.

Fascinating Post.......I'm just wondering what exactly you are doing with a pineapple in the bedroom that garners such outstanding results? I'm sure we all would like to know . Also, who gets the rough end?!!! 5555555!!!!

Pineapple is really good for halitosis, so I guess his breath stank before he introduced them. LoL.

Try grapes in the bedroom too. Squeeze and after the grape is eaten the juice is there to be licked off.

Food is definitely a way to a Thai woman's heart, especially if you can cook it for her. Oddly enough I have often been asked to cook spaghetti bolognaise as they seem to love that as well as potatoes.

yes....and mine has 80kg now.....

Its bizaar how they can stay so thin, I swear my sister inlaw eats puts a 300 pound man to shame on the amount she eats.

Huge feed followed by a cup of Fitna, within an hour little remains within the body. The reason the girls eat so frequently is because their stomachs are emply.