Thai Senator Kills Cousin In Hotel Gun Accident

webfact

Why would he need to take such a weapon or any weapon to a hotel for a family dinner. It is clearly obvious that he is not trained or qualified to handle such a weapon. Makes me wonder if it was registered and he licenced

I believe he's what they call a "poo yai".

Nobody would dare question his choice of cute dinner date and being from Mae Hong Son, he obviously carries some weight (as well as a gun) .

At least he'll be able to afford the paltry fine.Probably the same as the cost of dinner.

Difficult to respect clowns like this I reckon.

I cannot understand a man wanting to show off his weapon whilst dining.

Pass the salt please.

"click"

I said, pass the goddamn salt...now...

We are in Thailand. It should be more like: pass the nam plaa.

That's probably what the Cousin said.

When I'm at the table with a loaded Uzi it would behoove you well to pass me anything I freakin ask for Sir.

And be damned quick about it.

• Like 1

Standart dinner situation, nothing to write about cheesy.gif

Why the hell carrie a shit gun like a Uzi around? It's as effective as a knife, you can't hit shit with, it unless you stand 2meters from the target, because of the short barrel and high rate of fire...well or of cause, if you fire it, while having dinner with people, you can hit them biggrin.png

It sounds like you don't have any first-hand experience of submachine guns. The UZI has a 10.2 inch barrel, i.e. longer than most pistols. I don't have any personal experience of firing the UZI, but extensive experience of the not dissimilar Swedish 'Carl Gustav M/45' ( http://en.wikipedia....arl_Gustav_M/45 ) which has an 8 inch barrel and the same rate of fire (600 rounds/min). To quote Wikipedia: 'The m/45 is fairly accurate up to 200 meters', which I can attest to.

One more quote from Wikipedia: 'The pistol grip is fitted with a grip safety, making it [i.e. the UZI] difficult to fire accidentally.'

/ Priceless

I actuallly have personal and professional experience/training/working with a submachine gun/'s - and the Uzi is shit. It will normally be carried by scumbags, without the telescoping/folding bolt - and therefore have NO accuracy at all.

Maybe, if you a lucky - first round will hit what you aim at, but it will draw the shooter's arm, up and right(If he is right handed, and no - that barrel (10.2 inch), is not much when you have no "grip" on the pice - unless you are Conan the Barbarian or an diving Israeli agent, that used that pice out of choice on 200 active missions.

Eigther you carrier a good reliable 9mm handgun, like the Beretta 92FS - if you want the ROF and accuracy of a 9mm submachine gun, you will go for the Heckler & Koch MP5 - my personal favorite HK5-SD6(Fixed suppressor and retractable stock).

And if you want to mount all kind of shit, on it like extra grip, go buy the new HK-UMP9.

If doubt you can get a license for it here in Thailand though, as it's not a personal weapon.

what a complete tool! 10 years? anyone this stupid needs to be put away for the rest of his life to keep the rest of us safe. Senator? good grief!

Do you think he will spend any of that 10 years behind bars ?? ermm.gif

Standart dinner situation, nothing to write about cheesy.gif

Why the hell carrie a shit gun like a Uzi around? It's as effective as a knife, you can't hit shit with, it unless you stand 2meters from the target, because of the short barrel and high rate of fire...well or of cause, if you fire it, while having dinner with people, you can hit them biggrin.png

It sounds like you don't have any first-hand experience of submachine guns. The UZI has a 10.2 inch barrel, i.e. longer than most pistols. I don't have any personal experience of firing the UZI, but extensive experience of the not dissimilar Swedish 'Carl Gustav M/45' ( http://en.wikipedia....arl_Gustav_M/45 ) which has an 8 inch barrel and the same rate of fire (600 rounds/min). To quote Wikipedia: 'The m/45 is fairly accurate up to 200 meters', which I can attest to.

One more quote from Wikipedia: 'The pistol grip is fitted with a grip safety, making it [i.e. the UZI] difficult to fire accidentally.'

/ Priceless

Designed for personnel conducting close personnal protection[ CPP ] in confined spaces. i.e vehicles and hotel room etc etc. Like most short weapons it is inaccurate but in well trained hands and using an extension stock it can be quite lethal indeed up to distances of 50m. It also seems to be quite lethal when left resting, unattended on a table during a mothers day dinner by Thai politicans.wink.png

A Thai senator accidentally shot his cousin dead as he tried to put away the 9mm sub-machine gun that he had placed on the table during a family meal, police said Monday.

He accidentally shot as he tried to put away a gun he had placed on the dinber table...... cheesy.gifcheesy.gif

"will be charged with causing death by negligence. He faces a maximum of 10 years imprisonment and a 20,000 baht ($636) fine."

cheesy.gifcheesy.gif

" family will not sue because they were relatives and it was an accident -- he did not mean to do it," cheesy.gifcheesy.gif

It gets funnier and funnier. clap2.gif

Top Gun!

-mel.

• Like 2

I am of the frame of mind that this senator chappy is the first graduate from the Chalerm school of police pistol shooting. It would seem as if the Chalerm boy has made an excellent instructor and now his first pupil has passed out with honours.

• Like 1

TwoDogz.

If you had searched a little you would have found that the Uzi was and still is an Israeli produced item.

Farangs also invented ,radio, television and even the internet which you are using along with an incredibly long list of other items.

Thailand doesn't figure very highly on the innovation and invention stakes

• Like 1